Contact us

FSC Wikia & Statistics

AlekS

Veteran
FSC Wikia

In order to gather information about all previous FSC editions and participating juries we created FSC Wikia. As you've already guessed the system is heavily based on Wikipedia.

Every jury has its own page. So every juror is invited to improve it. Remember that basically forum rules also work for FSC Wiki so I'd ask you do not spam there, do not edit other jurie's pages, post only in English, do not post copyright material there - only YT links and do not debut your future entries there until FSC show. You can edit FSC editions pages. Just stick to the already existing style. You can edit your own pages how you want :) It's up to you.

Wikia records unregistered users IPs if you want to edit a page and you aren't logged-in. If you don't want to show your IP to other users it would be better to register there.

Editing tips
If you want to edit something just press "Edit this page" and write your text. Remember that Wikia has preview option so if you aren't sure before saving your edit you can push "Preview" button and see how it would look on the page.

The code is similar to Wiki code.
You can see all main tips in the edit box. Press "Show Editing Tips" and additional box with codes will appear on the left.

In order to insert an image you have to press "Upload a new image" (beneath the blue FSC menu bar), remember the name of your image, go to the page where you want to add this image, press "Edit this page" and insert this code:
Code:
[[Image:the name of your image.jpg]]

If you want to make your image smaller:
Code:
[[Image:the name of your image.jpg|256px]]
Where 256px (for instance) means the new height of your image.

In order to link your text to another page:
Code:
[[the name of the page|your text]]
Example, if I want to link to FSC #01 edition.
Code:
This jury participated in [[FSC 01|FSC #01]] edition

It's ok if you are confused and you don't know how to edit your page, you can always ask someone else to help you. I'm gonna update forms (like The List of FSC Editions or Juries of the FSC) myself so you could concentrate on your pages.
I'm the admin of FSC Wikia so don't hesitate to PM me if you have problems with something ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

AlekS

Veteran
Re: FSC Wikia

In order to create a table you can go to Ukrainain page, press "edit" and copy the code.

I've uploaded small flags for all participants in .png format.

so if you wanna insert a little flag you have to go the main page and there are all flags. Move your mouse cursor on it and you'll see a code (2 letters... ar - for Argentina, gb - for the UK etc.). The code for Argentinian flag is [[Image:ar.png]], British: [[Image:gb.png]]...

I haven't even updated Ukrainian page fully because I'm lazy :twisted: :oops: I'll do it later.

DominikS

Well done! Some kind of 'information centre' is long overdue - new members like me don't know about the history of the contest! Really, well done for creating this wiki!

martin

i updated fsc Norway wikia page now is youtube song there

DominikS

The UK page has been updated after more than an hour of work - I'm useless at wiki editing :lol:

Leigh744

Just updated the FSC Australia page. Does anyone here have any scoreboards or results for the early editions of the FSC competition. I couldn't find them on this forum.

AlekS

Veteran

Leigh744 said:
Just updated the FSC Australia page. Does anyone here have any scoreboards or results for the early editions of the FSC competition. I couldn't find them on this forum.
You can find them on every edition's page. Go to the main FSC Wikia page here and you'll see the list of editions.

Leigh744

AlekS said:
Leigh744 said:
You can find them on every edition's page. Go to the main FSC Wikia page here and you'll see the list of editions.

I mean, the detailed voting so I can see which countries voted for Australia, and who we voted for in the past. I can only go back as far as October in the this forum to find those results.

AlekS

Veteran

hmm, unfortunately we don't have those, methinks.

Some people have stats for their own juries. I mean I have all points given to and given by Ukraine since the beginning. I know that Bulgarian jury has such stats.
You can start a thread in the general hidden 4um so people could give you this stats.
I guess you need only 1 month - September, right?

Leigh744

AlekS said:
hmm, unfortunately we don't have those, methinks.

Some people have stats for their own juries. I mean I have all points given to and given by Ukraine since the beginning. I know that Bulgarian jury has such stats.
You can start a thread in the general hidden 4um so people could give you this stats.
I guess you need only 1 month - September, right?

Yes that is right. Got the results for every other month except for September.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

The Norwegian FSC Wikia page has now been updated :cool:

Top Bottom