Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - Theme suggestions

Bmbriga

I'm completely OK with all off the suggestions. I don't have my own, but if something comes to mind I will post it. 🙂

Ausesken

It seems like all the suggestions have some kind of support :lol: I'll wait until Friday, and if there is not a clear preference then I'll use list randomizer.

Bmbriga

I actually just wanted to say that you suggested "covers" last time, so it could be that.
But this was fun! 80's it is!

Ausesken

I have been informed that @MARCOMEN , the winner of the 80s spin-off, wants to host the next one xcheer

Therefore, you can start making suggestions (you can repeat the suggestions you made before, of course).

My suggestions:

- Winter songs: songs with winter vibes (in the music video, in the lyrics...)
- Growers: songs you didn't like very much at first, but you ended up loving! :love:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
- Growers: songs you didn't like very much at first, but you ended up loving! :love:

This sounds like a very interesting and original suggestion, it has my vote :cool:

This FSC Spin-Off is in your hands, @MARCOMEN - we look forward to this event xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Are spin-offs still alive? xcry

Yes, they are (y) We usually host 3-4 FSC Spin-Offs every year and the winner of the previous Spin-Off will get the first offer of hosting the next Spin-Off. Feel free to come with suggestions for future themes.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
FSC Spin-Off: Update

We have contacted the previous winner (FSC February Spin-Off) to host the next FSC Spin-Off but he declined the offer. We also contacted nearly all the other members from the last FSC Spin-Off but everyone said no to host.

As a result of this, to keep the FSC Spin-Off concept alive, the FSC Mod team will have to take over the FSC Spin-Off.

The plan is to have the coming FSC Spin-Off after ESC-week in late May. It will be hosted by me, Malagant. Details will come much later in May.

It’s still 3.5 weeks away but we thought you would like to know status already when it comes to the FSC Spin-Off and also to try and build interest together with regards to participation. 13 participants is the minimum required to have a FSC Spin-Off edition, with fewer than that it will be cancelled.

The last few editions it has been a lot of work to get enough members to take part, so we hope by informing early this time that more people will join us. Site members outside the main FSC-editions are always welcome in the FSC Spin-Offs.

With all this in mind we will also start early to consider the theme for the coming FSC May Spin-Off. We will decide among many theme suggestions you have all come up with in the last seven months or so + one new addition, see list below:

Theme suggestions for the FSC May 2023 Spin-Off:

1. Covers/Remixes
2. Best Of: 90s
3. Best Of: Club Music (Dance/Trance/House etc)
4. Best Of: 2000-2010
5. Songs about/with places (in title or lyrics)
6. Songs about/with animals (in title or lyrics)
7. Songs about/with dream (in title or lyrics)

Which one(s) of these do you like best? Please give your views below.

Thanks!

Regards,

Malagant
FSC Admin

heke1988

2. Best Of: 90s

AndroZeus

I like best of 90s, best of 2000-2010 and songs with animals. If I had to choose one, it'd be Best Of: 2000-2010.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Thanks for your views/preferences, guys! Keep on giving your preferences, folks!

We will let this run through next week (week 18) and then take stock.

The song submission thread for this coming FSC Spin-Off will be posted earlier than usual to give more people the chance to plan ahead and to join the fun!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
No response here in the past week. Please help spread the word to other FSC Spin-Off participants and others you know who might be interested so we get more preferences for these theme suggestions and ensure we get enough people to take part in the coming edition (minimum 13 needed). Thanks xup

Journalist

xup

3. Best Of: Club Music (Dance/Trance/House etc)
4. Best Of: 2000-2010
5. Songs about/with places (in title or lyrics)
6. Songs about/with animals (in title or lyrics)

If I need to choose, then let it be No6.

Top Bottom