Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - September 2018: "Male artist: Best Of" - The Show | RESULTS from page 3

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Re: FSC Spin-Off - September 2018: "Male artist: Best Of" - The Show | RESULTS from page 3

Damn! So close!
Can I change my votes? Just 3 to Colombia then :p

Anyway, I'm very very proud of ending 2nd :D
Thank you to everyone who voted for Canada!

Very close indeed! :D Congrats with 2nd! Great classic entry by Bryan Adams, it was very close to getting 10 points from me instead of 8 but in the end I had the extremely catchy Colombian song slightly ahead.. small margins indeed.. ;)

Bakinka

Re: FSC Spin-Off - September 2018: "Male artist: Best Of" - The Show | RESULTS from page 3

Thank you for your points to Azerbaijan!!!!!!

Uruguay - your :12: to Azerbaijan made me happy!!!xyaaay

Big thanks to:

Lithuania, Italy for 8
Canada for 7
Dr Congo for 6
Turkey for 3
Portugal, China, Romania for 1

xhugxlovexkissxcheersxmusicxcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

Congrats with victory, :co: Colombia and [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] ! xcheer

My personal top 3 ended up the official top 3 (just in a different order), great! :D All three songs (::na:co::ca:) were great imo, excellent choices, really enjoyed them! xup

Thanks to everyone for all the points (special thanx for the 10 points!) for my :fr: French ballad and a good 9th place in the end! xup

Glad to see that many of you liked this beautiful song by Frédéric Lerner, the 2nd of my favourite French ballads of the past 15 years (the 1st was by Chimene Badi some Spin-Off editions ago) that I am happy to have been able to enter and thereby share with you all in the FSC Spin-Offs
tqcd9Op.png

Thank you also to everyone for your kind words, happy that you all enjoyed the Results Show and this fun Spin-Off edition from beautiful :ar: Argentina xhug xlove

PS. Added.
Thanks Malagant for the hosting, and I look forward to the next spin off in Colombia. From Argentina to Colombia, South America dominating the spin offs. xbow

You are welcome, [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] - but we need location-variety in the Spin-Offs since we only have them a few times a year, and we were in Colombia already some editions ago in December 2017, so we'll go somewhere else interesting, other than South America, for the next Spin-Off edition okies - it will be a surprise ;) :D

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

Woo, my 12 won xheart Congrats :co: & Ash xlove xcheer And thank you for 7th place!

:12::pt:
:8::ca:::uy
:7::ro::in:
:6::lt::ve:
:5::at::de::hr:
:4::za:
:2::co:
xheart

Also happy to see ::na scoring a top 3! :D

Great hosting, @Malagant xup

chontono

Congratulations to the winner xrose within the hype for Latino music of this forum...
Thanks for 3rd. I just think it deserved even better :mrgreen:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member

Very close indeed! :D Congrats with 2nd! Great classic entry by Bryan Adams, it was very close to getting 10 points from me instead of 8 but in the end I had the extremely catchy Colombian song slightly ahead.. small margins indeed.. ;)

Shame on you for not doing so then! :p
But thank you... I'm still very proud and happy with the result :D

Kairit

Congrats to the winner!!

And thanks so much for the points to :it: ! Especially :12: and :10: from :gr: and :pt: xheart xheart

"La Musica Non C'e" has literally been my most listened to song of the past year, couldn't resist sending it, though I had a feeling that it wouldn't exactly be to the FSC crowd's taste. :mrgreen:

JSSArcos

Congrats to the winner!!

And thanks so much for the points to :it: ! Especially :12: and :10: from :gr: and :pt: xheart xheart

"La Musica Non C'e" has literally been my most listened to song of the past year, couldn't resist sending it, though I had a feeling that it wouldn't exactly be to the FSC crowd's taste. :mrgreen:

Great music, thank you for sending :)

Top Bottom