Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - October 2017: "2000-2015 A.D." - The Show | RESULTS from page 4

Bakinka

Re: FSC Spin-Off - October 2017: "2000-2015 A.D." - The Show

Once again, [MENTION=6742]Bakinka[/MENTION] your :az: entry simply blew me away! Stunning! xlove Thank you so much for entering it! xheart

Thanks to everyone for the points for my entry by E Nomine for :de:, glad some of you enjoyed it xlove

Thank you 1000 times! Presentation was perfect!

It's great result for :az:, I'm really happy!

Thank you everyone who voted for :az:

And congratulations :us: xrose

Journalist

Well done to all of you. Thanks once again to winner and their 12 points to Ajda Pekkan :)

Eulaliya

Congrats [MENTION=15333]JChan[/MENTION] for winning with one of the most nostalgic heart-breaking song ever! xcheer
And thanks - raqmet - for the bronze finish with my fave Kazakh gem ever! xlove

JSSArcos

Congrats [MENTION=15333]JChan[/MENTION] ! His music was excellent.
Thanks for the show.xlove
Thank you to all who voted for :pt:xhug

Hele.

Fabulous edition [MENTION=4434]Malagant[/MENTION] xcheer Thank you for it! xheart xlove
Congrats dear [MENTION=15333]JChan[/MENTION] amazing choice and well deserved win! xcheer

Thank you everybody who voted for :hr: xhug Amazing 6th place with big amount of 82 pts! xheart Although there probably were some potentially better choices, this song simply first came up to my mind and just sent it without much thinking, so happy that many of you enjoyed it! xheart
Nice result for :ba: as well but :uk: underrated :(

JChan

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for :us:!! Myself and Kelly are absolutely ecstatic with the result xheart xheart

A HUGE thank you too:

:12: United Kingdom xheart and Finland xheart
:10: Croatia,Kazahstan, Moldova, and Romania xheart
:8: Turkey, Malaysia, Czech Republic xheart
:7: Portugal xheart
:6: Taiwan xheart
:5:
:4: Bosnia and Cape Verde xheart
:3: Germany xheart
:2:
:1: Latvia

Thank you so much to everyone who gave Kelly points, I know personally, her song has seriously helped me through some tough times in life. Thank you to [MENTION=4434]Malagant[/MENTION] as well, I always love the FSC spin-offs. xheart

JChan

Very glad about those historical
My song was clearly a love or hate one but at least some of you loved it

Honestly, that type of music typically isn't my taste, but I adored your entry nevertheless!

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I was so f*cking close !! :eek: Anyway, 2nd is by far the best I've ever achieved in FSC, and getting it with such an amazing song as 'Unbroken' is truely magical.. And how can I be anything but happy, when my own 12-pointer wins?
Awesome result.. I'm absolutely thrilled... I didn't expect Finland to do very well at all! And then having all of my personal top 3 songs in top 3 :D

And obviously special thanks to xheart :cv: :fr: :kz: :az: :pt: :tw: :de: :my: :lv: :ro: :cz: :md: :tr: xheart

I'm so sorry, I wasn't here to see it live, but what an amazing surprise to get back to ! :D

BlueForever

Thank you so much to everyone who voted for :us:!! Myself and Kelly are absolutely ecstatic with the result xheart xheart

Thank you so much to everyone who gave Kelly points, I know personally, her song has seriously helped me through some tough times in life.

Same here JChan!! Especially that Song "Because of You" xlove Even after all these years, it still gets me every damn time! xheart xcry1

I was so f*cking close !! :eek: Anyway, 2nd is by far the best I've ever achieved in FSC, and getting it with such an amazing song as 'Unbroken' is truely magical.. And how can I be anything but happy, when my own 12-pointer wins?
Awesome result.. I'm absolutely thrilled... I didn't expect Finland to do very well at all! And then having all of my personal top 3 songs in top 3 :D

Such a beautiful song Zorjan! I would never have heard of it if it wasn't for you....so thanks for sharing it with us!! xheart

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

Congrats USA and thanks to everyone who voted for :ba: :D

:lol:
My name is Laura, so you can use that if you want :p
I didn't think my username through.

ahahaha I had the (?) as I wasn't sure who bosnia was, so thanked you cautiously in case I was wrong. xshifty

I can now see it looks like I am thanking salad for votes. xrollinglol

GXNwOfG.gif

thank you...

Salad has a degree of Irony with it, but I think I should get more use to calling you Laura. :lol:

Top Bottom