Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - November 2019: "Best Of: Personal Favourite" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

Journalist

Re: FSC Spin-Off - November 2019: "Best Of: Personal Favourite" - The Show

Thank you South Korea :)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

First 1-3 points

LrNqZnH.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

Then the 4 points

JPZfUhs.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

With the 4 points to Canada they take over the lead with 1 point! :D This also means that for Canada to win the United Kingdom must not get any of the remaining points from Ghana. If the United Kingdom get some of the points left, they win!

OK, let’s see how this plays out :D

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

The 5-8 points

eY9rCtb.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

And the 10 points

Rs5v11F.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

Still not decided :lol:

So the final 12 points from the final jury will once again decide the winner xcheer

As mentioned, Canada leads by 1 point. If the United Kingdom get these final 12 points, they win! If they don’t get the 12, Canada wins.

Let’s find out :D

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

*drumroll* (take note, these are authentic Inca-drums! :D)​

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

Yuh5A2q.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

Yes, [MENTION=15467]marc[/MENTION] has done it again - a second victory in a row with :uk: United Kingdom! xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

9TB5y1R.jpg

xcheer Congratulations to :uk: United Kingdom (Leona Lewis) and [MENTION=15467]marc[/MENTION] with another victory! xcheer

Here is the Full Scoreboard

cg4clAj.jpg

Thank you, all for taking part in this fun FSC Spin-Off! xhug xlove

Regards,

Malagant
FSC Head Mod​

xymothe

Congrats :uk:! Strong top 10 for :hu: thx for the votes! Great show Malagant, as always! :)

Ausesken

:lol: congrats UK!! xcheer fabulous winner!!

And of course, thank you for all the points to 'My heart will go on'. I watched the film when I was 7 years old and it's been my favourite song since then, so I had no doubt about what to send in this spin-off. I must say the quality of the songs overall was great!

Finally, thank you Malagant for the show xlove although you tried to kill me of excitement at the end :lol:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
thank you for the points, i thought ditz was the only one who would score it :lol: glad there were a few more people

congrats marc!

lebanon was robbed btw

Great show again xheat

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks for 15th for BoA's best song - especially to :es: and :dk: for those :12: pointers, elite taste! xheat

Good winner definitely, although Lithuania was clearly horribly ignored the shame!! xshock

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
First, congrats to :uk: United Kingdom and [MENTION=15467]marc[/MENTION] with another Spin-Off victory! xcheer

:kz: Thank you for the points (special thanx for the 12 points!) for my unconventional song by Dimash from Kazakhstan in this FSC Spin-Off. A poor result kinda as expected, the song is far from traditional in style (‘experimental opera’), was a risky choice, and met some strong competition in this edition, but I am glad some of you enjoyed it and I wanted to share/enter it - and this truly amazing and groundbreaking new artist - regardless.

Dimash’s unique voice (he is many singers assembled in one person, from a baritone to high soprano) and singing is often too strange/different for many, so for the masses I think all that can be said is this (echoed from Michael J Fox’s infamous character in the movie ‘Back To The Future’ when they look with confusion at him when he plays an ‘otherworldly’ gitar-solo more at place in 1985 than in 1955):

"I guess you guys aren't ready for that yet. But your kids are gonna love it." :D

Here are some reflections regarding my top 10 this time:

12p: :pt: Portugal A Masterpiece! Excellent artist and excellent song. Facing strong competition this edition it still deserved my 12p!
10p: :no: Norway I love Alexander Rybak and this song was in fact Norway’s (my) entry in FSC in 2010. A potential 12-pointer in a weaker month.
8p: :nz: New Zealand What a briliant pop-song! Never heard it before and I love it! A potential 12-pointer in a weaker month.
7p: :tr: Turkey Another great song! I have been a fan of Tarkan since the late 1990s. A potential 10-pointer in a weaker month.
6p: :ca: Canada A classic song by Celine from ‘Titanic’ (great movie imo). Was higher on my list. A potential 10-pointer in a weaker month.
5p: :it: Italy Pavarotti and opera. Class-act without doubt. A potential 10-pointer in a weaker month.
4p: :us: USA I am a fan of Lady Gaga too, a good song (though I have some other favourites). A potential 8-pointer in a weaker month.
3p: :kr: South Korea Never heard this song before but I liked it! It certainly deserved some of my points.
2p: :uk: United Kingdom Another powerful song I liked by an accomplished artist. Was higher on my list, it deserved some of my points.
1p: :de: Germany Well.. I love much Metal but the growl/screeching vocal parts were too extreme for me. Without that would prob been in my top 4.

The countries/songs that came just outside my top 10 and points were (in no particular order): :hu::ge::ie::dk: - nice songs these too!

Thank you, guys - happy to see you all enjoyed this FSC November Spin-Off where you could share your treasured songs! xhug xlove

hawadharma

Last place xcrazy .. and the winner not even in my Top 10 :lol:
Therefore my music taste is so questionable relative to other participants :lol:

Anyway, many thanks and loves to the few voters of the Lebanese entry: xhug xhug

:lt:
@Alevender
:es:
@B3stbeats
:dk:
@anaraqueen
::gh
@Gabor77
-​

Top Bottom