Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - November 2019: "Best Of: Personal Favourite" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
That was a very surprising result to me :eek:
I sent one of my absolute favorite singers with probably her best song, so though there were a lot of good songs, Georgia was to me the best by miles! :eek: So I did think it could probably win, but I'd never ever rule out Celine Dion or Tarkan in any contests...
And then :uk: ended up winning..? :eek: I hardly even noticed it when I listened to all of the songs...

Anyway, congratulations :uk:
Though I do find the song a bit insignificant, I do appreciate Leona's talent as a singer ;)

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
And just a little side note on the Danish entry; I've been dancing so much to S.O.A.P at birthday parties as a kid :D
So I'm glad :dk: didn't end last, though it was close :p

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Canada in second, what a surprise :lol: Anyway, I'm glad to see some of my favorites are pretty hight on the list.
Thanks to whoever vote for Australia, as it's a song which gives me huge good vibes, of course I would have liked to see it do better, but I knew it would be difficult.

hawadharma

Here are some reflections regarding my top 10 this time:

12p: :pt: Portugal A Masterpiece! Excellent artist and excellent song. Facing strong competition this edition it still deserved my 12p!
10p: :no: Norway I love Alexander Rybak and this song was in fact Norway’s (my) entry in FSC in 2010. A potential 12-pointer in a weaker month.
8p: :nz: New Zealand What a briliant pop-song! Never heard it before and I love it! A potential 12-pointer in a weaker month.
7p: :tr: Turkey Another great song! I have been a fan of Tarkan since the late 1990s. A potential 10-pointer in a weaker month.
6p: :ca: Canada A classic song by Celine from ‘Titanic’ (great movie imo). Was higher on my list. A potential 10-pointer in a weaker month.
5p: :it: Italy Pavarotti and opera. Class-act without doubt. A potential 10-pointer in a weaker month.
4p: :us: USA I am a fan of Lady Gaga too, a good song (though I have some other favourites). A potential 8-pointer in a weaker month.
3p: :kr: South Korea Never heard this song before but I liked it! It certainly deserved some of my points.
2p: :uk: United Kingdom Another powerful song I liked by an accomplished artist. Was higher on my list, it deserved some of my points.
1p: :de: Germany Well.. I love much Metal but the growl/screeching vocal parts were too extreme for me. Without that would prob been in my top 4.

The countries/songs that came just outside my top 10 and points were (in no particular order): :hu::ge::ie::dk: - nice songs these too!

You have the same 12,10 and 5 pointers as me!

Mainshow

Veteran
Wow! Just saw the results! Didn't expect to end up being #8 with a fairly unknown Metal band for Germany! Dankeschön!
Congrats to the UK! Well-deserved! I love Leona Lewis! Canada is understandable. I seriously enjoy some Celine tracks but I can't stand that one :D Anyway, I guess that having two divas on top isn't that bad :D

New Zealand was the biggest surprise for me! What an amazing entry!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I have now added this November Spin-Off edition also to the FSC Spin-Off Wikia, where you can now find all 8 Spin-Off editions of 2018 and 2019 which I have added in the past month for your enjoyment xup

Gabor77

Oh damn I missed the final show by quite some days :lol:
[MENTION=4434]Malagant[/MENTION] Thanks for the great final deliveryxlove; you got me with the wrong scoreboads at first tho :lol: I literally didn't even think about a prank. I tried to figure out which country might be mine.... I thought did Ghana got switched with Senegal? xconfused :lol:

Thanks for all the votes for Ghana xheart Happy about this great position ;)

It was also great to see that my personal votes decided the end result :D There was no doubt for me to give :12: points to Leona Lewis tho ;)

Top Bottom