Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - November 2019: "Best Of: Personal Favourite" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
LUvQV4d.jpg

Welcome to another FSC Spin-Off!

yQwRxUC.gif

Welcome to this FSC November 2019 Spin-Off featuring personal favourite songs and performances
from all the world. Our host city is Cuzco , Peru (sometimes spelled Cusco), the historical Capital of
the Inca Empire. Situated near Urubamba Valley of the Andes mountain range its elevation is around
3.400 m (11.200 ft) , & has a population of about 430.000. Cuzco has a subtropical highland climate.

QpIiUbi.jpg

The city was the historic capital of the Inca Empire from the 13th until the 16th-century Spanish con
quest. In 1983, Cuszo was declared a World Heritage Siteby UNESCO with the title "City of Cuzco". It
has become a major tourist destination , hosting nearly 2 million visitors a year . The Constitution of
Peru (the supreme law), in its latest 1993 enactment , designates it as the Historical Capital of Peru

PtYLYsJ.jpg

The indigenous Killke culture , (who occupied the region before arrival of the Incas) , built the walled
complex of Sacsayhuamán about 1100. The Killke built a major temple near Saksaywaman , as well
as an aqueduct (Pukyus) and roadway connecting prehistoric structures . Saksaywaman was expan
ded by the Inca. The major nearby Inca sites, are Pachacuti's winter home, infamous Machu Picchu.

fXOjaYv.jpg

It can be reached on foot by the Inca Trail to Machu Picchu , or by train; and the "fortress" at Ollantay-
tambo. Other sites: Incahuasi (the highest of all Inca sites at 3.980 m), Vilcabamba (Inca capital after
the capture of Cuzco), the sculpture garden at Ñusta Hisp'ana (aka Chuqip'allta). Because of its antiq
uity and importance, the city center retains many buildings , plazas , streets , and historical churches.

y3qzOYt.jpg

They are from from colonial times & older also: Barrio de San Blas (neighbourhood with craftshops),
Hatun Rumiyuq (main street) , Convento e Iglesia de la Merced, the Cathedral, Plaza de Armas de Cu
zco , Iglesia de la Compañía de Jesús church , and many museums incl. Museo Inka , and Museo de
Arte Precolombino . Visiting Cuzco in Peru is like walking into history , following a path into the past.

qsmzgfA.jpg

Our Host venue is: the Teatro Municipal in Cuzco, Peru. It's a local theatre venue with around
800 seats , which promotes culture and art in this Historical Capital of Peru . It has as one of its main
goals to preserve ancient culture from the region , the Inca heritage, that is important to Peruvians . It
therefore hosts many traditional cultural productions but also some other social and entertainment &
concert events, with the Cuzco symphony orchestra but also national & international guest musicians
& groups . Festival events are also hosted . It is very proud to host this evening’s FSC Spin-Off edition.

BpgITsM.jpg

sjeCZ4j.jpg

DgvLHfB.jpg

Our lovely Hosts this evening are:

Stephanie Cayo and Silvana Arias

ZQV80C5.jpg
TkdPm7U.jpg[img]

Stephanie Cayo (born 1988, Lima Peru) is a Peruvian actress , singer , songwriter & model . At age 18
she moved to Colombia following a successful career as an actress with TV series such as ‘El Secret
ario’ and ‘The Hypochondriac’ . She also starred in ‘Club de Cuervos’ , a Mexican comedy drama - Net
flixs first Spanish-language original series- that chronicled the inner workings of a wealthy family that
owns a beloved but struggling soccer team. In 2011, she released her first music album ‘Llegaré’ with
Colombian producer J. Gaviria . She is recognized as one of the star models in Peru in the past years.

Silvana Arias (born 1982, Lima Peru) is a Peruvian actress. She also holds a degree in fashion design
She got her start on a telenovela series in Peru and Miami for the Hispanic market before earning her
first role on American tv. From 2004 to 2007 she played Paloma Lopez-Fitzgerald on the NBC tv soap
opera ‘Passions’. She also portrayed Jimena Arismendi in the telenovela ‘Gata salvaje’. Later she was
in ‘Perro Amor’ . She also acted in ‘En Otra Piel’ portraying the role of maite carvajal . She furthermore
was in children’s series ‘grachi’ . She lately worked in Telemundo in the role "Coco" of ‘Quien es quien’.

Opening Act

by the well-known Peruvian cumbia-singer ,
dancer & actress Maricarmen Marín Salinas

Once again, welcome to this Spin-Off edition of the Forum Song Contest.

Let the Show begin!

tqcd9Op.png

THE-
yQwRxUC.gif
-SONGS

Interval Act

A Favourite for many, an iconic song and
scene from the delightful ‘Moulin Rouge’

lGNVhdb.jpg

lGNVhdb.jpg

Closing Act

by the well-known Peruvian pop-singer,
formerly in group Ádammo , Ezio Oliva

Thank You - and Good Night - from Cuzco, Peru!

PnwwLdm.jpg

Voting deadline: 21st November, 23:59 CET

NB! Votes may be submitted after 48 hours

Votes received: 25/25

:ie::se::au::us::kz:
:az::tr::lb::fi::dk:
:uk::kr::ge::no::ca:
:it::nz::es::de::is:
::gh:lt::hu::pt::fr:

Votes are sent by PM to me, Malagant in trad. ESC/FSC-style: 12-10-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1p.
No votes for own entry. No late votes will be accepted, so make a note of the deadline.

Promotion of your entry (voluntary) may be done in the FSC Spin-Off Promotions Thread.

Enjoy - and good luck to all entries!

8mabVIs.jpg

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Re: FSC Spin-Off - November 2019: "Best Of: Personal Favourite" - The Show

WHOA I just know my top 2 just by the names xheat

Great show again xheat

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member

Great show!

I've been watching TWO FSC Result Shows at the very same table, on the very same bar in Cusco! Lovely city...
And such a great show xheart

There are surprisingly many songs, I don't know xshock

JSSArcos

Excellent show ... I apologize again for sending the song a little late, but I had a very busy week ...:oops:

I see very good names here, I think I already know my top 2 :)

Journalist

Turkish votes are sent :tr: It was extremly hard to vote. Well done to all songs which finished in my TOP 10. :)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

gM2bhmo.jpg

FSC SPIN-OFF
Bonus

Another Favourite song and artist among many fans

We have 7 votes received so far (see top post)

Keep on sending in your votes, folks!
tqcd9Op.png

gM2bhmo.jpg

JSSArcos

Heard half the songs, but I will only be able to vote tomorrow night (maybe an hour after the deadline, I hope they can be accepted) :D

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

FSC SPIN-OFF
Bonus

Another Favourite song and artist among many fans

We have 18 votes received so far (see top post)

12 Hours until the deadline!

Please hurry with your votes, folks -
don’t wait until the last minute !
tqcd9Op.png

Votes received after the deadline , will
not be accepted. Non-voting countries
will be moved straight to the bottom of
the scoreboard but keeping their points

gM2bhmo.jpg

Mainshow

Veteran

Voted. Good luck

JSSArcos

Heard half the songs, but I will only be able to vote tomorrow night (maybe an hour after the deadline, I hope they can be accepted) :D

Voted, very good choices, very complicated to vote:D

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

WgJF5vK.jpg

gM2bhmo.jpg

FSC Spin-Off

The voting deadline is passed

All 25 countries have voted within the deadline, thank you for all the votes!
tqcd9Op.png

We have a winner for this FSC Spin-Off!! xheya Join us for the:

Results Show

Saturday 23rd November, 20:00 CET

xcheer

gM2bhmo.jpg

WgJF5vK.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

In 20 mins we are ready to start xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

Okies, is anyone here? :D

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

We are only 3 here present incl. 1 other member, so we will wait a little to see if we get a few more members to join us before we begin xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

Okies, we have a few more present now so we will start. We have another exciting show tonight.

Top Bottom