Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - November 2019: "Best Of: Personal Favourite" - Confirmation Thread

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
FYI: I am (still) waiting for entries from 3 countries that have reserved a spot in this FSC Spin-Off. The deadline was midnight last night and they have been contacted.

We want to have them with us, but since time between submission deadline and the Show is so short in the Spin-Offs it also means the Show planned for this evening may need to be postponed by 1 day until tomorrow evening, Thursday.

It depends on whether those 3 countries submit the entries in the coming hours so the work with the Show can be completed. I will confirm later today but wanted to give everyone a heads up.

Regards,

Malagant
FSC Head Mod

hawadharma

Please guys, cooperate with [MENTION=4434]Malagant[/MENTION] :)

Can't wait for this edition of endless possibilities

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Update: none of the 3 remaining entries have been submitted as of now. I haven't heard from either of them.

Cooperation as in sending in entries would be appreciated, yes :) (ref. post above)

We are slightly more flexible in the FSC Spin-Offs, but we do have deadlines and a short time to ready the Show after the submission deadline. At one point the countries that have not submitted an entry will be disqualified/removed, but I am willing to give these members a little more added time since we all want them to take part.

If they submit in the coming few hours, I will try and get the Show posted tonight (I have done some of the work with the host city etc that is not dependent on the entries). We are, however, 22 other participants who have submitted on time and who are eager to start this new FSC Spin-Off edition so we can't wait endlessly.

Come on, guys - be swift now! xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Update 2: None of the 3 late entries have been submitted yet, nor have any of those members contacted me / responded.

The FSC November Spin-Off Show will as a result be postponed until tomorrow evening, Thursday.

If any of the 3 entries we are waiting for have been submitted in time for my completion of the Show tomorrow, they will be included in this edition.
If not, they will be disqualified/removed. Let us hope they join us in time.

xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Update 3: Some good news at last, 2 of the 3 entries we have been waiting for have been submitted in the last hour (:es::pt:) xup

So now we are only waiting for 1 more entry (:is:) for tomorrow's Spin-Off Show. Let's hope he makes it in time
tqcd9Op.png

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Update 4: Excellent news! The delayed final entry :is: Iceland has just been submitted and thereby in time for this Spin-Off edition. So we now have all 25 countries/entries and are ready to proceed xup

The official running order draw will be posted shortly and the FSC Spin-Off Show will follow later, some time this evening xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
~Running Order~
FSC November Spin-Off

1. :pt: Portugal
2. ::gh Ghana
3. :ge: Georgia
4. :tr: Turkey
5. :nz: New Zealand
6. :kz: Kazakhstan
7. :es: Spain