Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - May 2020: "Best Of: Folk/Ethnic" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
congrats :kz:! A BOP indeed xheat

thank you for the votes to :jp: esp the hot finnish 12 and the hot german 10 xbow

Much much much love to whoever sent Russia. Techno folk is something I always stan and I'm glad I've made this discovery SLAY ME MORE

#justiceformalaysia

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
As for the Danish entry I expected to do a lot better xshock

But getting the chance to showcase a piece of Scandinavian history is more important to me than the result... I'm happy that at least some of you enjoyed it ;)

Geborgenheit

Oonagh is one of several favourite artists I have in this Ethno-pop genre and it gladdens me to see that many of you appreciated the artist and entry.

Oonagh is probably the singer I know the best from all. 5 years ago I would give you higher points. Honestly speaking, I like her other songs a bit more, I think you would score better with Eldamar or Avalon. At least with me. :)

I would send Faun for Germany. :)

Bakinka

Thanks for your votes to :az:!

Malaysia for :10:
Turkey for :6:
Hungary, USA for :4:
Belarus, Switzerland for :2:
Japan, South Africa for :1:

Congratulations, Kazakhstan!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Oonagh is probably the singer I know the best from all. 5 years ago I would give you higher points. Honestly speaking, I like her other songs a bit more, I think you would score better with Eldamar or Avalon. At least with me. :)

I would send Faun for Germany. :)
I did consider sending 'Eldamar' because I love that song too, but I love 'Gäa' just as much and 'Gäa' is a bit more special to me since it was the first song by Oonagh I got to know after 'Orome' (which I had the pleasure of getting to know in FSC back in the day) xup

I enjoy Faun's music too, but not as much as Oonagh's.. always a matter of personal taste ;)

hawadharma

Congratulations :kz: for the win, a really deserved folk/ethnic song won ;)

And thank you all voters for :my:'s Bottom 4 placement xhug

Special acknowledgement to my soulmate a.k.a Brazilian legend @anaraqueen fo believing in Malaysian entry despite all odds..
It may not be everybody's cup of tea, but I am anyway really proud of what I sent here ;)

Top Bottom