Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - May 2020: "Best Of: Folk/Ethnic" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

A-lister

Veteran
Wow still in the lead but actually first :12: of the evening! Thank you so much :uk: / :sc: xcheer xcheer

Marite

Congrats to :kz: ! Very well deserved!
And thanks again for the ones who gave :ch: some points, I didn’t expect getting anything since I found the song myself just hours before the contest started :ROFLMAO:

A-lister

Veteran
Great hosting @Malagant , keeping us on our feet until the very end xclap

Thank you to everyone that voted for :kz: xhug , now let's bring that love to the EBU board to finally let the country into Eurovision as well !!! Also cool to see my own :12:-pointer :sk: ending up second xclap

It's been a while since I won something FSC related so that was a nice surprise :)

honzak11

10th place and left side on scoreboard for the :cz: is not bad at all! I guess I am satisfied :p
Thanks everyone for the points for :cz:, glad that you enjoyed my entry.

Big congrats @A-lister :kz: !!!

It was a great spin-off, very closely reflecting the culture and heritage of the individual countries. Sometimes I wish the FSC itself was more like this too....

Thanks for hosting the show today @Malagant

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Congrats :kz: xcheer Can never get enough of "Ryzamin" xheat xheat I've won WV 52 with that bop. A super awesome top 3 overall too!

Thank you so much for 7th place! It's more than I was expecting xdance I saved Hungary from a bottom 5 at the last second #underrated

:12: :tr:
:10: :hu: :sk:
:8: :dk:
:7: :jp: :sc:
:6: :fi:
:1: :cz: :us:
xheart

And of course, great hosting as always, Mr. Malagant xrose

theditz83

Veteran
Thanks so much for paying tribute to :sc: on the banner and scoreboard @Malagant - love it xheart

Thanks so much for 11th place with this beautiful Scottish folk song that has been a big part of my life. Didn't get a massive amount of voters, but seeing it getting 2 :12: votes especially is a massive success in my eyes ;)

Congrats to Kazakhstan - love it when my :12: wins, and such a tune! xheat

Great hosting Malagant and thanks for this edition, really enjoyed my journey around the world of folk tracks!

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Wow wow wow, what results :eek: Of course I hoped it would do well, as everyone else, but I didn't expect a top 3 xheart
At first I wanted to keep it for NSC, but when I saw the theme of this spin-off I knew it was the right time to send it, and I wasn't wrong. Glad to see so many of you liked this Basque song xlove

:12: :ru:
:10: :by:
:8: :uk:
:7: :my: :us: :kz:
:6: :hu:
:5: :jp: :mx: :za:
:4: :sk:
:3: :fi: :tr:
:2: :ca: :lt:

And as I gave points to the top 2 I'm not even mad :lol:
xcheer Congratulations :kz: xcheer

Last edited:

Geborgenheit

Thank you all who have liked the entry from :sk: ! :) It's an incredible second place and I am happy with this result. Seems like I do better with :sk: than :lv: :p.One year ago I had quite a good result with Kristina Pelakova's song as well. This time, I have discovered the song on Youtube as a suggestion after watching language videos comparing Polish and other Slavic languages.

Congratulations to Kazakhstan! I knew this song would do very well, it's a gem. :)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many congrats to :kz: Kazakhstan, Kesh You and @A-lister with victory! xup

A nice melodic Ethno-pop song that came 6th in my ranking in the end (but was very close to my top 4 which shows the strong competition). It was the entry I thought most likely to win this edition (melodic ethnic dance-pop is always popular), well done!

My personal favourites in this FSC Spin-Off were: :tr::jp::ca: I thought all three entries were great! All entries in my top 10 were very enjoyable though - well done, all!
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank you to everyone for all the points (special thanx for the 10 points from 3 juries!) and a great top 5 place for my entry by :de: German Oonagh. I am very pleased with the 5th place in this assembly of Folk/Ethnic songs & that many of you enjoyed the song! xup

Oonagh is one of several favourite artists I have in this Ethno-pop genre and it gladdens me to see that many of you appreciated the artist and entry.

Happy that you all enjoyed this FSC Spin-Off so much. Thank you, everyone for your kind words, for taking part - and for being such valued members of our FSC Community xhug xheart

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :kz:
I'm neither surprised nor unhappy with the winner ;) A very nice entry

As for my own favorite from :sk: I'm very happy with their result! I didn't think it would end up that high :eek:

Top Bottom