Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - March 2021: "Best Of: Nature" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

AlekS

Veteran
I didn't even care about my place, I've already understood since day 1 that I would be f-ed anyway. More sad that my 12 pts didn't win. Surprised that :pt: is so low.
Nevertheless I'll still continue sending awesome entries that don't fit your tastes xbeach

Congrats to the winner & kudos to everyone who sent true gems xlove

@Malagant did a great job. Such an intriguing results show xheat

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many congrats to :no: Norway, AURORA and @Nico-Robin with another victory! xup Always fun to see Norwegian artists win these competitions and AURORA is a talented singer with a FSC-history
tqcd9Op.gif
The entry came 4th in my ranking for this Spin-Off but might have been even higher placed in a weaker edition.

My personal favourites in this FSC Spin-Off were: :au::ie::uk: (all 3 great entries! , but a special shout-out to Australia for the song and Ireland for the singer!) All entries in my top 10 were very enjoyable though - well done, all!
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank you to everyone for all the points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) and an excellent 2nd place (runner up) for my entry by :fi: Finland and Nightwish. I know some of you also enjoy this group and genre so I hoped for top 5 but I did not think it would be in with a chance for the win seeing the strong competition. I am happy to see many of you enjoy this entry so much xlove

Nightwish was probably the first band which made me really captivated by the Symphonic Metal genre and it made me look for -and discover- many other such great bands in time (incl. Within Temptation and Norwegian Sirenia). I thought it would be fun to enter one of Nightwish’s songs in this Spin-Off edition and I decided on “Storytime”, a powerful and fun Metal song and video with Nature-related lyrics which bridges reality and fantasy in a fascinating way and takes you on a journey of the imagination and sound.

Happy that you all enjoyed this FSC ‘Nature’ Spin-Off so much. Thank you, everyone for your praise and kind words both in the forum and in PMs, for taking part - and for being such valued members of our FSC Community xhug xheart

Ausesken

Congrats :no: and Nico-Robin!! xcheer Really good winner tbh, although :fi: was my personal favourite xheat
And yasss 3rd place for Enya xyes Thank you everyone who voted for :ie: xheart The song I decided to send was one of the songs I played most when I was younger; I think I listened to it a lot of times by the time I was a huge fan of Twilight (I know there are many Twilight haters, but haters gonna hate XD) so whenever I hear it, I think of hot shiny vampires :lol:

Of course, thank you Malagant for the show! xlove Can't wait to see the theme and location of the next spin-off.

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats :no:, your entry really stood out from the beginning, but also to :fi: and :dk: with great entries!

Also thanks for all the points and a very good result for :it: this time round, especielly for the :12:s xheart

And thanks also to @Malagant for hosting a very enjoyable spinoff!

A-lister

Veteran
So a little late here (haven't really had much time lately), but congrats to :no: @NicoRobin on the victory xcheer The entry was in my top. 3 so that's cool :)

Also a big thank you to everyone that voted for :dk: and made it possible to manage a top. 5 here xhug

Last edited:
Top Bottom