Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - June 2018: "Non-English Language" - Confirmation Thread

Edward

@Edward I leave Portugal for you this time ! :D

Hope you cleared your inbox by now. Tried to write you yesterday I'm not interested in taking Portugal for this spin-off :D

Not sure I'll be participating, would like to but will depend on if I have the time for this spin-off.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
12 hours until the deadline

It is still possible to take part with a song,
but please do hurry! Welcome! :D xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Information: I got a question from a member if ESC/NF-songs are allowed in this FSC Spin-Off and the answer is YES as long as it is a non-English language song xup

hawadharma

Information: I got a question from a member if ESC/NF-songs are allowed in this FSC Spin-Off and the answer is YES as long as it is a non-English language song xup

Whaaaatttt.... and I'm not going to say anything anymore

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Whaaaatttt.... and I'm not going to say anything anymore

You probably shouldn't.. ;) If you see the rules for this Spin-Off edition above, the only restrictions (not allowed) are: songs in English / covers / FSC/FSC Spin-Off songs from 2017/2018.

This means that everything else is allowed. As for ESC/NF-songs, we have had them in the FSC Spin-Offs before. Some of the fun of the Spin-Offs is that it is possible here to enter also some type songs which are not allowed in the main FSC-editions xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I have now updated the opening post with the names of our players beside their nation's flags xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Thank you, all for submitting entries for this FSC June Spin-Off edition xup

We are 22 countries taking part in the FSC 'Non-English Language' Spin-Off (see list of countries and players in the opening post).

One country, Mali, sadly never sent an entry despite reserving a spot days ago (was also given some extra time because a reservation had been made) and will have to sit this edition out.

I will post an official Running Order for this edition in a short while, and the FSC Spin-Off Show (from.. somewhere in the world ;)) will be posted tonight at 20:00 CET as planned! xcheer

chontono

I have been so busy and had not time for the forum yesterday whatsoever.
If you had allowed me some more time, I would have been able to send something, but things are so strict here around :?
That was my favourite song nowadays :)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I have been so busy and had not time for the forum yesterday whatsoever.
If you had allowed me some more time, I would have been able to send something, but things are so strict here around :?
That was my favourite song nowadays :)

I am glad to see you are well, [MENTION=8788]chontono[/MENTION] since you did not respond to my messages to you during the night also after the deadline had passed at midnight last night. You were indeed given hours extra time (because you had reserved a spot days ago; had you not done so, no extra time would have been given, fair and square), so not that strict in fact, but you never responded. You had 6 days to submit an entry same as everybody else. We had to draw the line this morning. We hope you will join us next time in the FSC Spin-Off! xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Running Order
FSC June Spin-Off

1. :hu: Hungary
2. :pl: Poland
3. :ua: Ukraine
4. :az: Azerbaijan
5. :ee: Estonia
6. :dz: Algeria
7. :hr: Croatia
8. :my: Malaysia
9. :tr: Turkey
10. :ca: Canada
11. :tw: Taiwan
12. :de: Germany
13. :lt: Lithuania
14. :za: South Africa
15. :ru: Russia
16. :rs: Serbia
af.png
Afghanistan
18. :gr: Greece
19. :fr: France
20. :vn: Vietnam
21. :mc: Monaco
22. :mn: Mongolia

tqcd9Op.png

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
While we wait for the FSC June Spin-Off Show this evening, we can enjoy another great Non-English language
song (and big Swedish summer-hit from days gone by) in the spirit of this coming edition, see below xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
gM2bhmo.jpg

FSC SPIN-OFF
Bonus

xcheer

gM2bhmo.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
This is my first spin-off, so pardon my ignorance, but how is the show going to work? Is it going to be on plug.dj?

We are glad to have you with us in this FSC Spin-Off edition xup

The Spin-Off Show (with a host city, venue, hosts etc + videos for all entries under banners) will be posted similar to the main FSC Show but in a separate thread here in the FSC Spin-Off section. So there is no LL/plug.dj for this, 'just' the Show-presentation itself (if you want to get an idea you can take a look at the previous Spin-Off edition from February this year here in the FSC Spin-Off section) xup

Top Bottom