9ofWAfy.jpg
FvVzLo0.jpg
8mabVIs.jpg
FvVzLo0.jpg
9ofWAfy.jpg

QiIku3P.jpg

yQwRxUC.gif

Welcome to the FSC June 2018: "Non-English Language" Spin-Off

Join us in another fun round of music and exciting competition.

gM2bhmo.jpg

FSC SPIN-OFF
Bonus

Eros Ramazzotti’s great Italian ballad-classic

Welcome!
Please submit your entry

gM2bhmo.jpg

The Rules for this FSC June 2018: ‘Non-English Language’ Spin-Off-edition:

1. Any member at ESCYounited.com may take part
2. Individual participation (one person pr entry)
3. Choose a country (one country pr person). Any available world country can be chosen
4. Choose an original song from that country in a Non-English Language

- it can be from any timeperiod
- but the following are not allowed: songs in English / covers / FSC/FSC Spin-Off songs from 2017/2018 (FSC/FSC Spin-Off songs pre-2017 are allowed)

5. PM me, Malagant with your chosen country/artist/song. Include a music/pic video (if possible). No MP3s will be used
6. List of reserved/confirmed countries (flags) will be posted below and updated on a regular basis

Deadline for entries: 6th June, 23:59 CET

The FSC Spin-Off Show: 7th June, 20:00 CET
The Voting Deadline: 21st June, 23:59 CET
The Results Show: 22nd June, 20:00 CET

8PAWWmO.jpg

1FAzvLl.jpg

Confirmed countries: 22
(R= reserved C= confirmed, entry sent)

:ee: (Zorjan) - - - - -- - -- --

:fr: (AshleyWright) - - --

:tw: (BlueForever) - - ---

:vn: (Eulaliya) - - -- - --- -

:hr: (Journalist) - - --- -

:rs: (Malagant) - - - ---

:az: (Bakinka) - - -- - ---

:pl: (Multimaster)- - -

:za: (aardvark) - -- ----

:dz: (AdilHassani) - -

:ca: (JChan) - - ---------

:gr: (FabiESC) - - - - --

:de: (marc) - -- - -------

:ru: (JSSArcos) - --- -

:tr: (Gera11) - -- - -- -

af.png
(SaladBreak)- - -

:ua: (anaraqueen) - -

:mn: (Himan) - - --------

:lt: (Lietuvis) - --- - - -

:hu: (Gabor77) - --- - -

:my: (hawadharma) -

:mc: (Geborgenheit) -

1FAzvLl.jpg

8PAWWmO.jpg

Welcome to a fun FSC Spin-Off!
tqcd9Op.png

Regards,

Malagant
FSC Head Mod​

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member
:fr: is in with a hit that is in both French and Spanish. xheat

Eulaliya

:vn: for me :)

Himan

I chose Mongolia

hawadharma

Then I shall stick to my motherland :my: xcheer

Edit: Entry sent. xcheer
It is a beautiful love song on winning love xlove

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

hawadharma

I'm quite intrigued that FSC songs/spin-off songs PRE-2017/2018 is allowed.
I would like to propose that only new music (at least never contested in FSC within any period of time) is allowed.

But this is just my opinion :(

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I'm quite intrigued that FSC songs/spin-off songs PRE-2017/2018 is allowed.
I would like to propose that only new music (at least never contested in FSC within any period of time) is allowed.

But this is just my opinion :(

Thanks for your feedback, [MENTION=4743]hawadharma[/MENTION] . We don't want to set too many restrictions in these FSC Spin-Offs, but at the same time some restrictions are necessary. It is a kind of balance. This Spin-Off is part of the FSC Universe, but also lives its own life, so while we want to avoid newer (from 2017/18) FSC-songs taking up space in the Spin-Off (to ensure some variety and diversity) we find it would be too strict to not allow any older FSC/FSC Spin-Off-songs (pre-2017) that many of our newer members also have never come across (at least not in the FSC Universe).

You will find though that this is a small 'problem' in practice; a majority of players will choose non-FSC songs in the Spin-Offs because they wish to show some different music, and the few who choose an old FSC-favourite they love (which was entered by a different country in the FSC-edition) can enjoy entering it themselves and (re)introducing it to the members in the Spin-Off. This way we cater for everyone and it becomes more the fun xup
PS. If anyone has any further questions/comments reg. this topic, please send me a PM and I will get back to you xup

Now back to FSC Spin-Off submissions - we have 19 countries entered so far, keep 'em coming, everyone! xcheer

hawadharma

Thanks for your feedback, @hawadharma . We don't want to set too many restrictions in these FSC Spin-Offs, but at the same time some restrictions are necessary. It is a kind of balance. This Spin-Off is part of the FSC Universe, but also lives its own life, so while we want to avoid newer (from 2017/18) FSC-songs taking up space in the Spin-Off (to ensure some variety and diversity) we find it would be too strict to not allow any older FSC/FSC Spin-Off-songs (pre-2017) that many of our newer members also have never come across (at least not in the FSC Universe).

You will find though that this is a small 'problem' in practice; a majority of players will choose non-FSC songs in the Spin-Offs because they wish to show some different music, and the few who choose an old FSC-favourite they love (which was entered by a different country in the FSC-edition) can enjoy entering it themselves and (re)introducing it to the members in the Spin-Off. This way we cater for everyone and it becomes more the fun xup
PS. If anyone has any further questions/comments reg. this topic, please send me a PM and I will get back to you xup

Now back to FSC Spin-Off submissions - we have 19 countries entered so far, keep 'em coming, everyone! xcheer

Ok [MENTION=4434]Malagant[/MENTION], I think you have valid points there and I don't want to ruin the fun for everyone :lol:

Top Bottom