Contact us

FSC Spin-off - January 2023 | Growers | Confirmation Thread - POSTPONED/SEE NEW THREAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MARCOMEN

Welcome to the FSC Spin-off January 2023: "Growers"

Our first 2023 FSC spin-off is about songs you didn't like very much at first, but you ended up loving! xheart

R U L E S

Any member at ESCUnited.com may take part. The participation is individual (one person per entry)
2. Choose a country (regions are not allowed).
3. Songs that have taken part in the regular FSC or in a spin-off edition are NOT allowed, so please check the eligibility of your entry on these websites:
- FSC spin-off Wikia
- FSC Wikia
4. The song can be from any time period and in any genre
5. A song (original or cover) may only take part once per edition. First come, first serve.
6. All kinds of videos can be used. No MP3s will be used in this edition.

Send a PM to me (MARCOMEN) with this form:

Artist:
Song:
Video link:

DEADLINE
Sunday, 22th January 23:59 CET

Good luck! xcheer

CONFIRMED :
:fi: heke1988
:it: Malagant
:fr: Geborgenheit
:au: Zorjan
:be: aardvark​

Last edited:

heke1988

I take :fi:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I will take :it:

heke1988

Only three countries participating?:(

heke1988

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
FYI: This process has stalled, it is almost 14 days since the entries-deadline and MARCOMEN has been unresponsive, so the FSC Mod team has been forced to intervene and take charge of the process. It is also a case that there are very few entrants. We will consider options and come back with information about what will happen with the Spin-Off.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
FYI - Update FSC Spin-Off:

Options have been considered and I will host this FSC 'Growers' Spin-Off myself now in February. It thus becomes a February Spin-Off.

I was nr 2 in the previous FSC Spin-Off so it is in tune with our Spin-Off guidelines, also this way we ensure the Spin-Off will go ahead.

We need to get some more participants though, 13 is the minimum just like it was in FSC in the beginning, so I will contact more members by PM with invitations to join the Spin-Off. I ask you, our members, to also encourage more members to join us.

I will post a new Submission Thread for the FSC February Spin-Off later today with info of new deadline and time for the Show.

We hope you will enjoy the coming FSC Spin-Off! xup

Lietuvis

I briefly considered joining, but to be honest the theme is a little strange and abstract for me. Usually in the spinoffs I prefer to have a more defined condition rather than a subjective thing that nobody can prove or disprove. Good luck to the participants though.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
A new updated FSC Spin-Off Submissions thread has now been posted here in the FSC Spin-Off Forum! xup

A-lister

Veteran
I'm in! (see main new thread)! Although I do agree a bit with what @Lietuvis said earlier, while the theme is interesting (probably all of us have growers) and I generally find the concept of a song you might not care for initially ending up growing on you a quite interesting thing, it is a bit abstract and anyone could just send anything basically. With a bit of backstory this theme could be interesting though if people want to share some of that.

Nevertheless, I am in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom