Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - February 2022: "2nd-placed songs in Eurovision National Selections" - Confirmation Thread

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
FYI: The entry-deadline has been extended by 12 hours so a few more countries can enter xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
The extended deadline has passed.

I am, however still waiting for the entry from one of our members who reserved a spot in this FSC Spin-Off yesterday. I will give it a little more time and hope he comes online soon so we avoid major delays with the Show tonight. I will give an update later.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
FYI: The remaining entry has not been submitted yet and the member has not responded to numerous PM-messages in the past 24 hours. We are now many many hours past the extended deadline and we need to get on with the contest. The member with Serbia must therefore sit out this FSC Spin-Off edition and we will run with 16 countries.

I will now finally be able to start the pre-contest preparations and first make a Running Order Draw and after that work on the banners and some 'finishing touches' on the Show (I have luckily prepared most of the text/pictures for the Show beforehand). The Show will be posted later tonight sometime and we are going to a new interesting location for the FSC (like in all FSC Spin-Offs we go to places we never get to go to in the main FSC editions, expanding our FSC Universe), it will be a nice surprise.. ;)

Hope you all look forward to this FSC February Spin-Off! xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
<<< Running Order >>>
FSC February 2022 Spin-Off

1. :fr: France
2. :es: Spain
3. :se: Sweden
4. :pl: Poland
5. :no: Norway
6. :az: Azerbajian