Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - February 2022: "2nd-placed songs in Eurovision National Selections" - Confirmation Thread

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
QiIku3P.jpg

9ofWAfy.jpg
FvVzLo0.jpg
8mabVIs.jpg
FvVzLo0.jpg
9ofWAfy.jpg

QiIku3P.jpg

yQwRxUC.gif

Welcome to the FSC February 2022: "2nd-placed songs in Eurovision National Selections" Spin-Off

Join us in another fun round of music and exciting competition. The chosen theme this time
was a suggestion by you, our members last summer and fits nicely into ESC pre-season.

gM2bhmo.jpg

FSC SPIN-OFF
Bonus

A thrilling 2nd-placed Eurovision National Selection
song for Croatia in year 2004 by the singer Andrea

Welcome!
Please submit your entry

gM2bhmo.jpg

The Rules for this FSC February 2022: "2nd-placed songs in Eurovision National Selections" Spin-Off

1. Any member at ESCYounited.com may take part. Individual participation (one person pr entry)
2. Choose a country (one country pr person). Any available country can be chosen
3. Choose a song that came 2nd in the Eurovision National Selection in that country
4. The song can be from any timeperiod
5. An artist may only take part for one country pr edition. First come, first serve
6. A song may only take part once pr edition. First come, first serve
7. All kinds of videos can be used. No MP3s will be used in this edition, just videos

- but the following are not allowed: songs that did not come 2nd in the Eurovision National Selection, songs that have taken part in FSC Spin-Off editions before.

Added info:

Note that if the country, artist or song you wish to take part with has been entered already in this edition, you need to choose an other.

- FSC Spin-Off Wikia -> https://esctodaycom-forum-song-cont...Esctoday.com_Forum_Song_Contest_Spin-Off_Wiki

NB! PM me, Malagant with your chosen country, artist and song. Include a music/lyrics/pic video.

List of reserved/confirmed countries (flags) will be posted below and updated on a regular basis.

Extended Deadline for entries: 9th February, 11:59 CET (noon)

The FSC Spin-Off Show: 9th February
The Voting Deadline: 21st February, 23:59 CET
The Results Show: 23rd February, 20:00 CET

8PAWWmO.jpg

1FAzvLl.jpg

Confirmed countries: 16
(R= reserved C= confirmed, entry sent)

:es: (Ausesken) - - - -- ---
:hr: (Bmbriga) - - ----------
:al: (hawadharma)-- --- -
:fr: (fango)------- - - ------ -
:no: (Malagant) -- - - - - ---
:se: (Journalist) - - - -------
:fi: (aardvark)---- ---- - ----
:lt: (Lietuvis) - - - -- -------
:pt: (Zorjan)-- ---- - - - - ---
:ua: (A-lister)---- ------- - ---
:ee: (Kairit) - - -- - -----------
:it: (NicoRobin)----- ------
:md: (Geborgenheit)----- -
:ro: (Seok-jin)----- ----------
:pl: (VasilijeM)-- - - -------
:az: (Bakinka) - --- - -- ----

1FAzvLl.jpg

8PAWWmO.jpg

Welcome to another fun FSC Spin-Off!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,

Malagant
FSC Admin​

hawadharma

Wow, great theme :D

I really wanted to take Sweden, but I guess the reserver has a good song to send :)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
@hawadharma Sweden is available again if you rather want that? The member changed his mind and I updated the list.

heke1988

I will skip this, because I am kind of busy right now. So :fi: is available. Cool idea though, @Malagant.

Journalist

:se: has sent our entry! It was difficult for me to choose the best 2nd place cause Sweden is my fav-ESC country but I think that I made right choice! xcheer Simply, there's no wrong choice with Sweden :mrgreen:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Thanks for all submissions. There are still many available countries left so keep on sending in your entries, folks! xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I have now updated the opening post with the names of our players beside their nation's flags xcheer

Top Bottom