Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - February 2020: " Best Of: Song of EndYear 7" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Let's be honest : of course :nl: won, WT always do when they enter a contest on this forum :LOL:
I gave points to the top 6 so I'm totally fine with the results. And 7/21 is a good place for :us:, especially as it took me a long time before deciding which song from Linkin Park I should enter.
For those wondering, it was a tight fight between Bleed It Out, Hands Held High, What I've Done, Shadow of the Day (2007) and Sharp Edges (2017).

And again, thank you to all those who voted.

xymothe

Congrats :nl: nice win, and @Malagant a great show, as always!

But, I'm a bit disappointed because of the result. A bunch of nice :5: s at the start (thanks Finland, Ukraine and UK), and then 16 straight ZEROs. After that a nice :8: finally from Lithuania! xheart

I sent one of the oldest entry ('87), and you chose great songs also, but I hope for a finish somewhere in the mid. As I see, the unknown :hu: retro can't get warm welcome here. 😅

23pts, thank you anyway. 🙏

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Let's be honest : of course :nl: won, WT always do when they enter a contest on this forum :LOL:

Actually you are wrong when it comes to FSC ;) but they often do well, yes (often winners, top 5 usually though not always) - a bit like Sia, Faouzia and a few other FSC-favourites. But they were pushed very hard this time as you could see above xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Glad you enjoyed the Show, guys - and thanks for all the points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and victory - for my entry by Within Temptation for :nl: The Netherlands xcheer Happy to see many of you enjoyed/loved my selected song :)

I love the song myself and thought it could be in with a chance of top 3 on a good day, knowing that the band and their music is popular. But you never know in these contests, surprises do happen, and the competition was very strong, as the exciting results showed, with some very popular artists and classic songs. I was very pleased to see my song battle it out and win in the end xup

Within Temptation's 2007- album 'The Heart of Everything' is one of my favourite albums by the band, it was released in their 'symphonic gothic' music period or their 'golden years' as I like to think of it. My 2 favourite songs on that excellent album, which I had to choose between for this Spin-Off, are "Our Solemn Hour" (my entry which I finally chose after some deliberation) and "The Truth Beneath the Rose". I love both songs and "Our Solemn Hour" was a hairsbreadth in front.

Thanks again for taking part, guys - and for your kind words xhug xlove

Ausesken

Sorry I missed the results! :( but my local football team won, so it was worth attending xyes
Congrats to :nl: and Malagant on winning!! xcheer It's always good to see your 12 pointer win these contests :lol:
And thank you very much everyone who voted for :es: xlove I expected a worst result for me because the competing songs here were really good, so I'm satisfied with the points I got!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
that top 5 is amazing xheat i love to see it

congrats netherlands!

thanks for those votes for miss nana xheart second half was slightly painful but two sets of 12 we love to see it!!!

theditz83

Veteran
Woooo, thanks so much for all the points for :au: - 5th is awesome, delighted with it xlove

And congrats to :nl: on the win! I voted for the rest of the top 6 so it's all good ;)

Thanks @Malagant for the wonderful hosting as ever xup

Last edited:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I have now added this February Spin-Off edition also to the FSC Spin-Off Wikia xup

JChan

Wow so close!! Thank you so much to everyone who voted for Avril and :ca:! One of my personal favourite songs and another spin-off entry that I've had the honour of seeing live. xheart

Congrats to @Malagant for the win and the wonderful hosting job :)

Bakinka

Sorry for being late!
I'm glad that my :12: won!
Thanks, Lithuania, for your :7: to Azerbaijan!
Also thanks :
UK for :4:, Malaysia and Czech Republic for :1:!

Poor Azerbaijan - one of my favorites songs in the bottom)))

Congratulations, Netherlands!

Top Bottom