Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - February 2020: "Best Of: Song of EndYear 7" - Confirmation Thread

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
QiIku3P.jpg

9ofWAfy.jpg
FvVzLo0.jpg
8mabVIs.jpg
FvVzLo0.jpg
9ofWAfy.jpg

QiIku3P.jpg

yQwRxUC.gif

Welcome to the FSC February 2020: "Best Of: Song of EndYear 7" Spin-Off

Join us in another fun round of music and exciting competition.

gM2bhmo.jpg

FSC SPIN-OFF
Bonus

The famous American Rock band Heart
performing their song ‘Alone’ from 1987

Welcome!
Please submit your entry

gM2bhmo.jpg

The Rules for this FSC February 2020: ‘Best Of: Song of EndYear 7’ Spin-Off

1. Any member at ESCYounited.com may take part. Individual participation (one person pr entry)
2. Choose a country (one country pr person). Any available country can be chosen
3. Choose a song by an artist from EndYear 7: this means any year that ends with 7 (i.e. 2017, 2007, 1997, 1987 etc).
4. Please include release date in your submission to confirm release in an EndYear 7
5. Covers/Remakes/Instrumentals are allowed
6. An artist may only take part for one country pr edition. First come, first serve
7. A song may only take part once pr edition. First come, first serve
8. All kinds of videos can be used. No MP3s will be used in this edition, just videos

- but the following are not allowed: FSC/FSC Spin-Off songs from 2019 or released 2017, songs not from an EndYear 7 (songs released other years)

- Note that if the country/artist/song you wish to take part with has been entered already in this edition, you need to choose an other
- If there is doubt as to the release date of a song (for eligibility), contact the FSC Mod Host who will decide the matter

NB! PM me, Malagant with your chosen EndYear 7 song. Include a music/pic video (if possible).

List of reserved/confirmed countries (flags) will be posted below and updated on a regular basis.

Deadline for entries: 5th February, 23:59 CET

The FSC Spin-Off Show: 6th February, 20:00 CET
The Voting Deadline: 20th February, 23:59 CET
The Results Show: 22nd February, 20:00 CET

8PAWWmO.jpg

1FAzvLl.jpg

Confirmed countries: 21
(R= reserved C= confirmed, entry sent)

:au: (theditz83) - - -- - -
:hu: (xymothe) - - --- - -
:es: (Ausesken) - - -- -
:se: (NicoRobin) - - ---
:uk: (Gabor77) - ---- - -
:nl: (Malagant) - - - - -
:tr: (Journalist) - - - --
:ru: (Zorjan) - - - - - ----
:ie: (Courtzer) - - ------
:lt: (Lietuvis) - --- - ----
:de: (marc) - -- - ---------
:cz: (Geborgenheit) - -
:cu: (FabiESC) - - -------
:jp: (anaraqueen) - - -
:fi: (aardvark) - - ------
:ua: (DJNightingale) -
:co: (Gera11) ------------
:az: (Bakinka) - - -- ----
:ca: (JChan) - - ------ - -
:my: (hawadharma) - -
:us: (Edweis) - --- - -----

1FAzvLl.jpg

8PAWWmO.jpg

Welcome to a fun FSC Spin-Off!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,

Malagant
FSC Head Mod​

Geborgenheit

It has been so tough to select a song for me! My favorite artists seem to skip 2007 and 2017 or at least songs from these years are not their best, I don't understand why, but these years were quite weak. Personally, these has not been the easiest years for me as well, so it makes sense ?! :censored:

But finally I have found something. :D

Please reserve :cz: for me!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
It has been so tough to select a song for me! My favorite artists seem to skip 2007 and 2017 or at least songs from these years are not their best, I don't understand why, but these years were quite weak. Personally, these has not been the easiest years for me as well, so it makes sense ?! :censored:

But finally I have found something. :D

Please reserve :cz: for me!

Glad you are joining us for another fun FSC Spin-Off! I have reserved :cz: for you ok, will check your PM in a little while! I think it is a fun 'twist' with the 7s in this edition and for some (like you) it might be hard to make a choice those 'EndYear 7' years while for others it could be easy. One never knows. I suspect many will choose from the most recent possibilities (2017 and 2007) because they are the most 'fresh' in everyone's minds, but there are plenty possibilities for older songs as well, say from 1997, 1987, 1977 etc for those who wish to be a little more 'adventurous'. It will be fun to see what we end up with! xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Clarification with regards to release date:

In this FSC Spin-Off edition it is the first official release of a song which counts (so slightly different than the general FSC Rules).

This means that if a song f.ex. was officially released as a single first time somewhere in the world in 2006 but was then later included on the artist's 2007-album, it will not be eligible for this 'EndYear 7' Spin-Off edition.

So google your entries before submission and include first official release date in your PM to me. Thank you! xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I have now updated the opening post with the names of our players beside their nation's flags xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
12 hours until the deadline

It is still possible to take part with a song,
but please do hurry! Welcome! :D xcheer

Edweis

WorldVision Mod
Staff member
Time for the non-FSC intruder to strike again. After a long hesitation between France and USA, I would like to reserve :us: pls

'7 are not my favorite music years, thankfully some people I like a lot released an album in 2007. Now I just have to finally decide which song to pick.

Last edited:
Top Bottom