Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - December 2020: " Best Of: Christmas" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Oh, so it seems generally geoblocked outside of Sweden / Scandinavia :unsure::(, hope the juries who already voted had an opportunity to hear the song at least, obviously for the fairness of the contest, but mostly because it's a nice song and I don't want you guys to miss out on it :love:

I think most/all members taking part have either been able to see the Swedish video you provided and which was posted in the Show or have found an alternate video like anaraqueen posted above, otherwise I expect more members would have informed. We of course want things fair and square in FSC, so should many members inform tonight that they were unable to see your video and did not look for an alternate one and so skipped your entry, then we would of course have to look at the situation and possible measures. Otherwise we presume all has been fair and square with regards to your entry and any others in a similar situation. As mentioned the geoblock-issue is a real pain but probably something we have to live with in song contests to some extent.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

WgJF5vK.jpg

gM2bhmo.jpg

<<>>

The voting deadline is passed.

All 20 countries have voted - and every-
thing looks fair and square, thank you!
tqcd9Op.png

We have a winner!! xheya Join us tomorrow for the

Results Show

Saturday 19th December, 20:00 CET

xcheer

gM2bhmo.jpg

WgJF5vK.jpg

A-lister

Veteran
I think most/all members taking part have either been able to see the Swedish video you provided and which was posted in the Show or have found an alternate video like anaraqueen posted above, otherwise I expect more members would have informed. We of course want things fair and square in FSC, so should many members inform tonight that they were unable to see your video and did not look for an alternate one and so skipped your entry, then we would of course have to look at the situation and possible measures. Otherwise we presume all has been fair and square with regards to your entry and any others in a similar situation. As mentioned the geoblock-issue is a real pain but probably something we have to live with in song contests to some extent.

Absolutely! I'm pretty sure people managed to hear it in other ways :)

I always wondered why labels insist on geoblocking, it's hardly helping them, I can't find any logical reason missing out on YT views or having your music exposed to less audience.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
We shall begin now and members can join us as they come xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
BX99HMg.jpg

xcheer Thank you, all for coming! xcheer

Our lovely South Korean Hosts are here to lead us through the evening:

Park Da-Hyun and Cho Se-Whee

6ygtHOX.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Here is again a list of our participants and countries in this FSC December Spin-Off:

8PAWWmO.jpg

1FAzvLl.jpg

:nl: (Malagant) - - - - -
:ph: (Aditya) - --- - ------
:uk: (NicoRobin) - - ----
:ro: (Gera11) - --- - - - -
:hu: (xymothe)- - - - - -
:us: (aardvark) - - - - - -
:hr: (Journalist) - - - - -
:ca: (JChan) - - ----------
:ie: (Zorjan) - - - - - ----
:lt: (Lietuvis) - - -- ----
:de: (Geborgenheit) -
:kr: (anaraqueen) - -
:au: (Marite) - - -- - ---
:se: (A-lister) - - -- ---
:mx: (kzmxgirl) - - ----
:ua: (AlekS) - --- - - --
:pt: (JSSArcos) - - -
:no: (Gabor77) - - - -
:cn: (Mike) - --- - - ---
:jp: (Uto) - --- - - -----

1FAzvLl.jpg

8PAWWmO.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Before we do begin with the actual Results tonight
we are happy to welcome back US Acapella group
Pentatonix to perform their Christmas song which
welcomed you all to this FSC December Spin-Off

gM2bhmo.jpg

FSC SPIN-OFF
Bonus

Welcome to the
FSC Spin-Off Results

gM2bhmo.jpg

Uto

Veteran
Okies, is anyone here with me? xcheer
Half, need to go get some groceries, after that I will catch up. Think we (Japan) don’t stand a chance whatsoever, everything over 30 points is a success. Not because the song is bad, but because people will find it hard to take a childrens’ song seriously. Well at least that’s what I expect. About 31,5% of all psychologists agree though. After we served them pie. Right, groceries. Later.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
And now we are ready to begin.

The votes have now been counted and registered and a
winner has been chosen. Let’s find out who it is.. xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Half, need to go get some groceries, after that I will catch up. Think we (Japan) don’t stand a chance whatsoever, everything over 30 points is a success. Not because the song is bad, but because people will find it hard to take a childrens’ song seriously. Well at least that’s what I expect. About 31,5% of all psychologists agree though. After we served them pie. Right, groceries. Later.
Ok, good to see you here xcheer

Top Bottom