Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - December 2020: " Best Of: Christmas" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

Uto

Veteran
Not going to lie, winner is a bit disappointing given how obvious the song is. Can't really blame those who vote for it though, the song has a catchy tune. Japan finishes where I thought it would. Feel it is slightly underrated, but again, all logical given that it's children's music. Thanks everyone who voted for me!

Malagant, thank you for putting it all together.

Seok-jin

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :uk: !
A very obvious winner, but it's a classic so it's fully understandable.. I'm surprised to see :au: and :us: that low

As for my own result I'm thrilled to see :ie: in top 3 ! xshock
I really appreciate the beautiful song in the Irish language by the amazing Celtic Woman, and I'm happy that a lot of you seem to agree :D Thanks for all of your points!

I'm equally thrilled to see my personal favorite from :hr: ending up 6th.. I expected worse; though Croatia usually receives a lot of my points when MIA takes part in FSC, she rarely ends up that high on the scoreboard :(

Last edited:

Aditya

Very happy with 9th place! Thank you for the votes for :ph:!

Congrats :uk:, a true classic and deserved winner. Again, thank you Malagant for hosting this spinoff. :D

AlekS

Veteran
xlove to everyone who took part and voted.
I agree that the winning song is an obvious choice. I also agree that there's nothing wrong in listening to the same songs over and over again. It's just... I like to discover new songs. I grew up with George Michael's music, and this particular entry is among the first songs that I remember from my childhood. It's super overplayed for me, but it gets me into Christmas spirit and brings back memories xheart

If not for Malagant, I wouldn't have joined this spinoff xbow I'm so glad I did.
ps. What a great result for the last-minute decision in my messy NF :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
Great job with the show @Malagant xclap

Congrats @NicoRobin :uk: to the victory xcheer , it was a predictable win but I can't complain , out of all the "modern" Christmas songs out there, this one is a classic and it's simply a great 80's tune with all the right elements to make it a timeless pop track and not "just" a Christmas song which is also probably why it managed to become such a big hit and keep up all these years. I also happen to be a sucker for 80's music, might be the best decade for Pop music so clearly helps.

Thank you to all that voted for the :se: entry, especially a big thank you to @Aditya for :12: and @Malagant for :10: xhug, the results were so-so , especially with the lack of more "traditional" Christmas songs in the running I thought it would do a bit better but nevertheless thank you to those that liked it xlove

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many congrats to :uk: United Kingdom, Wham! and @NicoRobin with victory! xup It was the entry (the favourite, a classic Christmas Evergreen) I thought most likely to win. It came 5th in my ranking this time in a strong Christmas edition.

My personal favourites in this FSC Spin-Off were: :mx::se::no: (all three deserved my 12 points, I thought they were that good!). All entries in my top 10 were very enjoyable though - well done, all!
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank you to everyone for all the points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) and a good 7th place for my entry by :nl: The Netherlands and Passion Fruit. I am glad to see several of you really enjoyed this catchy and melodic ‘Christmas Eurodance’ track which always cheers me up and puts me in a good Christmas mood whenever I listen to it! xlove

Happy that you all enjoyed this FSC Christmas Spin-Off so much. Thank you, everyone for your praise and kind words both in the forum and in PMs, for taking part in this fun Christmas edition - and for being such valued members of our FSC Community xhug xheart

Merry Christmas to you all! xcheer

NicoRobin

Wow, thank you so much. I'm happy :love:

Sorry to be in late but I was busy with Christmas and my family theses lasts days. So happy Christmas (in late) and thank you to everyone who voted for Wham! and too those who don't but liked the song ;)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I have now added this December Spin-Off edition also to the FSC Spin-Off Wikia xup

Top Bottom