Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - August 2021: "Songs by former FSC-participants" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
And the 12 points from Japan go to:

heke1988

By the way, Arigatou :jp: for big :10:!

heke1988

Well I am bit disappointing to finishing for 13th (unlucky number) place. Expecting for high placing for Nightwish. Therefore you are go to ride on Ghost River:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Well I am bit disappointing to finishing for 13th (unlucky number) place. Expecting for high placing for Nightwish. Therefore you are go to ride on Ghost River:

I love Nightwish, and I was pretty surprised to see them finish that low considering how popular they seem to be among FSC-members xshock
Okay, I don't believe it to be among their best songs, but they still received 10 points from me :D

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats to Norway xclap , unfortunately couldn't catch the live show but good job @Zorjan on you first host xclap

Last place for Australia though? xshrug I guess no more spin-offs for me (unfortunately rarely my cup of tea I'm afraid)

Bakinka

That song is never going to be appreciated by the masses sadly. it is what it is.
When I choose my entry I understood that this song never going to be appreciated by the masses, but I have to do it because the song is amazing.
Thanks a lot! xlove Your words are very important for me, Lietuvis!

Last edited:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congrats to Norway xclap , unfortunately couldn't catch the live show but good job @Zorjan on you first host xclap

Last place for Australia though? xshrug I guess no more spin-offs for me (unfortunately rarely my cup of tea I'm afraid)

Thank you!
If you do choose to take part in the next spin-off, which I really wish you would, I'm sure you'll end much higher on the scoreboard ;)

A-lister

Veteran
Thank you!
If you do choose to take part in the next spin-off, which I really wish you would, I'm sure you'll end much higher on the scoreboard ;)

We'll see, never say never I guess ;)

It's actually not so much about positions (I've taken part in a bunch of these FSCs, and even won at some occasion), but I think my taste and how I envision these spin-offs differ alot from most participants so not sure if it's really for me (no criticism to the shows or hosting or anything like that, you all did a great job!).

Interestingly, I don't have the same feeling with the "main" FSC, even if we are there same people taking part, so hard to put my finger on it.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Wow I won with Marion Ravn for :no: Norway! xcheer And I missed the Results Show, was just too busy.. :oops: ah well, I went through it now from the beginning and it was exciting this way too :)(y) I see I made it extra exciting at the end by giving high points to Mexico and Russia.. :D;)

Thank you everyone, every victory in the FSC Universe is much cherished
tqcd9Op.gif
:love: Special thanx for the 12 points from 3 members but all points are appreciated. This is my favourite song by Marion Ravn and I thought it would be fun to enter it in this celebratory FSC Spin-Off. Never thought it might win though with so many great entries, but very happy to see so many of you enjoy it.

My favourite songs were the entries from :ru::mx::ua::fi: and am glad to see 3 of them in the top 6. That Nightwish ended 4th last was a shock I must admit, I was certain it would go top 5 with the band's popularity over time in song contests, this is one of the biggest upsets in FSC for a good while I think. Thanks for entering it though, it deserved much better! (y)

Last but not least, congrats with hosting your first FSC Spin-Off, @Zorjan - well done! xup

AlekS

Veteran
Dula Peep and lesbian icon Angèle are happy that we finished 4th. They send virtual hugs to everyonexhug Mr. Dotan left forever wondering if he would have scored better if I chose him probably not )).

Such an interesting results :) Very polarizing winner. Almost everyone voted for ESC goddesses but they still finished in the bottom 3 o_O Nightwish result was a shocker name-wise, but I guess big name means big expectations. Personally I gave their song 8 pts and I thought that it would be a contender for the top 3.

I had voted without knowing who represented whose country (like I always do), so I gagged after realizing that my 12 went to @Journalist , because I like Bosnian entries in FSC xheart
My avatar has already implied that I'd give very high points to Artem... but imho sending him was too soon. Loboda - happy that she fired her crazy & homophobic management xdance2but that song landed at my #11 (something like "SuperStar" or "Moloko" would received pretty high points from me).

There's one thing that confuses me a little. Is Ukraine 5th? Same amount of voters, but there are two 10's. But another tie is broken correctly.
ps. @Zorjan Congrats with your 1st show! It was exciting to watch and I'm happy with the design & voting order, location, the "technical difficulties" were hilarious xrofl (y)

Last edited:
Top Bottom