Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - August 2021: "Songs by former FSC-participants" - The Show | RESULTS from page 2

Journalist

I voted without knowing who represented whose country (like I always do), so I gagged after realizing that my 12 went to @Journalist , because I like Bosnian entries in FSC xheart
Thanks AlekS! 😃 I'm glad you liked this great hit from amazing artist Maja Šuput and her partner Natko!

heke1988

Thanks to all, who gave :fi: and Nightwish's "Ever Dream" points:

:10::jp: and :lt:
:8::uk:
:7::no:
:5::mx:
:4::hr:
:3::br:
:1::tw:

fango

Thank you Zorjan and for all the juries who gave :tw: Taiwan points. (y)

:12: :mx: :se: for Precious 12 points :love:
I am very grateful to you for putting this slow song first,
among such many rock/pop/fast songs and diva/queens.
:6: :uk: :fi:
:5: :az:
:5: :lt: :my:
:1: :rs:

When I saw the theme "Songs by former FSC-participants"
"Which Taiwanese singer should I select for this competition?" I thought for a long time.
In the end, I chose Waa Wei (魏如萱). She participated in the FSC seven years ago (FSC#65).
After 7 years, she has grown significantly and she brings more high-quality and personal style songs.
2020, "Ophelia" helped Waa Wei won the "Best Female Singer" of "Taiwan Golden Melody Award (金曲獎)"( which is the highest music honor in Taiwan and in Mandopop).

"Ophelia" is inspired by Shakespeare's "Hamlet". The lyrics are written by a famous Taiwanese female poet.
The music video reinterprets "Hamlet" from a modern perspective through the love of two girls, Helen (Hamlet) & Ophelia.
The director said: Often we all fall in love with the opposite of ourselves, but it is also the beginning of tragedy.
Above, share more about this song with you. xrose

Last edited:

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I've just added the August 2021 to the Spin Off Wikia ;)
There you'll be able to see who represented each country and see Ukraine officially making it to top 5 :D

Top Bottom