Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - August 2021: "Songs by former FSC-participants" - Confirmation Thread

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Good evening Europe ! ...and the rest of the stunning countries around the world !

Because of the 150th anniversary of Forum Song Contest we celebrate former artists with this special edition of the Spin-Off !

The Rules for this FSC Spin-Off edition:

1. Any member at ESCUnited.com may take part. Individual participation (one person pr entry)
2. Choose a country (one country pr person). Any available world country (with former FSC-participants) can be chosen. It doesn't necessarily have to be the country that the artist represented in FSC: The artist have to represent the country from which the artist origins. If there are several performers, the same rule as in proper FSC applies concerning the origin of the artists (https://www.escunited.com/forum/threads/fsc-rules.3473/): the majority has to be from the country, they're representing.
3. Choose a song by that artist/artists that haven't previously been in FSC.
4. An artist (and a song) can only participate once in the editon i.e. only for one country. Priority: first come, first serve
6. The song can be from any timeperiod, and covers are allowed in this edition

Songs that have taken part in the regular FSC OR the Spin-Off are not allowed to enter so please check whether it's eligable before submitting
All previous entries can be found on https://efsc.fandom.com/wiki/Escunited.com_Forum_Song_Contest_Wiki

8357498601_1a8c6c6049_b.jpg

We're going South! A country that hasn't been affected quite as much by COVID-19 as many other places in the world
Can you guess where?
All will be reveilled in the show

PM me, Zorjan, with your chosen country/artist/song. Include a music/pic video. No MP3s will be used

List of reserved/confirmed countries (flags) will be posted below and updated on a regular basis:

:lt: (Confirmed)
:hr: (Confirmed)
:ua: (Confirmed)
:mx: (Confirmed)
:uk: (Confirmed)
:se: (Confirmed)
:fi: (Confirmed)
:au: (Confirmed)
:no: (Confirmed)
:br: (Confirmed)
:az: (Confirmed)
:my: (Confirmed)
:ru: (Confirmed)
:rs: (Confirmed)
:tw: (Confirmed)
:jp: (Confirmed)

Deadline for entries: 10th August, 23:59 CET

Last edited:

heke1988

Because of the 150th anniversary of Forum Song Contest we celebrate former artists with this special edition of the Spin-Off !

Some kind of mistake in this third rule, if we are celebrating former artists in this special edition of the Spin-Off?

I will reserve :fi: .

Geborgenheit

Some kind of mistake in this third rule, if we are celebrating former artists in this special edition of the Spin-Off?
I think that it means it must be a new song ( new= has not participated in FSC before, it can be from 20 years ago as well) by an artist which has participated in FSC.

heke1988

I think that it means it must be a new song ( new= has not participated in FSC before, it can be from 20 years ago as well) by an artist which has participated in FSC.

Yeah, you're right. I misunderstood this.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I will take :no: Norway in this fun Spin-Off which celebrates 150 FSC-editions ;)

Best of luck with the hosting, @Zorjan ! xup

Lietuvis

I have potential entry, but I'm not sure about its eligibility @Zorjan

The artist in question participated in the FSC with a song he performed in a duo with a female artist, while I'm interested in sending a song from when he was in a band with other 3 guys. Is this allowed?

fango

I will reserve Taiwan :tw: please :giggle:
But I need to take time to check all former Taiwan's participants and songs.

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
The deadline has now passed and 16 countries will take part in this special edition of the Spin-Off.
Due to me missing a flight and hence having an extended vacation, I won't be able to upload the full show right now, but I'll try to get it ready in the next few days ;)

Top Bottom