Contact us

FSC Spin-Off - August 2019: "Best Of: Live Performance" - Confirmation Thread

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
FYI: The entries deadline has been extended/postponed until tomorrow, Monday 5th August, 15:00 CET. So there is still time to take part. Please hurry with your entries, folks! xup The deadline info in the opening post has been updated accordingly.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I have now updated the opening post with the names of our players beside their nation's flags xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
The deadline is now passed. Thank you, all for submitting entries for this FSC August Spin-Off edition xup

We are 20 countries taking part in the FSC 'Best Of: Live Performance' Spin-Off which is great! xheya (see list of countries and players in the opening post)

I will post an official Running Order for this edition later this afternoon - and the FSC Spin-Off Show (from a secret destination.. will be a surprise ;)) this evening at 20:00 CET as planned! xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
~Running Order~
FSC August Spin-Off

1. :kr: South Korea
2. :tr: Turkey
3. :us: United States of America
4. :uk: United Kingdom
5. :it: Italy
6. :jp: Japan
7. :ro: Romania
8. :my: Malaysia
9. :ca: Canada
10. :co: Colombia
11. :tt: Trinidad and Tobago
12. :de: Germany
13. :kz: Kazakhstan
14. :ua: Ukraine
15. :hu: Hungary
16. :is: Iceland
17. :au: Australia
18. :cz: Czech Republic
19. :pl: Poland
20. :be: Belgium

hawadharma

The deadline is now passed. Thank you, all for submitting entries for this FSC August Spin-Off edition xup

We are 20 countries taking part in the FSC 'Best Of: Live Performance' Spin-Off which is great! xheya (see list of countries and players in the opening post)

I will post an official Running Order for this edition later this afternoon - and the FSC Spin-Off Show (from a secret destination.. will be a surprise ;)) this evening at 20:00 CET as planned! xcheer

Wow.. awesome !! xcheer Can't wait :)

I was hoping there is a live listening, is there any? ;)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Wow.. awesome !! xcheer Can't wait :)

I was hoping there is a live listening, is there any? ;)

No LL for the Spin-Offs, no time for it here since there is a short time between submission deadline and posted show ;) With a 2 week contest this is a quicker/simpler concept in all ways than the main FSC-edition.

I hope you will enjoy the FSC Spin-Off Show with all the videos which I will post at 20:00 CET xup

Top Bottom