Contact us

FSC Special Edition: A Night With The Stars - The Best of 2023 I RESULTS from page 1

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
cqfJvet.jpg

It is that time of year again!

Welcome all to the most glamorous event of the year, where we revisit all the best FSC entries of the past year, and ultimately vote to choose the best song of 2023.

All entries reaching a top 3 result in each of the editions of 2023 have been chosen and compiled into a random playlist of 36 songs. Now it is time for you to enjoy these entries once more, and to cast your votes for your favorites. At the end of this special edition, the best FSC entry of 2023 will be crowned!

As is tradition, we are always hosted in a luxurious and extravagant location, and this time is no different.

Our host city for this special annual event is Dubai, the largest city in the United Arab Emirates.

Fjf5dC4.jpg

Dubai is a city and emirate in the United Arab Emirates known for luxury shopping, ultramodern architecture and a lively nightlife scene. Burj Khalifa, an 830m-tall tower, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai Fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. On artificial islands just offshore is Atlantis, The Palm, a resort with water and marine-animal parks.

Every visitor to Dubai will find a multitude of attractions and entertainment options. From shopping malls to souks, beachfront resorts to desert oases, and nightclubs and bars to film festivals and contemporary art galleries, your days will be filled to the brim with excitement.

Our venue for this special event is the Coca-Cola Arena.

T1JDapa.jpg

The Coca-Cola Arena is a multi-purpose arena located in the City Walk area in Dubai. The venue was opened on June 6, 2019. It has a capacity of 17,000. Owned by Meraas and operated by ASM Global, the arena hosts events that include concerts, sport, family entertainment and ceremonies. The arena is one of the most technologically advanced in the world, with a outer LED - facade, and multiple seating options to cater for end-stage concerts, in-the round viewing, and also an intimate mode. As such, it can cater for a variety of events, from large-scale concerts, to smaller shows and even gala dinners.

It is time to introduce our colourful hosts for the evening, please give a warm welcome to Käärijä and Netta Barzilai.

These two will surely keep us entertained to the maximum; Surely there cannot be one quiet moment in the venue tonight!

rDPcA5P.jpg

Jere Pöyhönen, better known to us as Käärijä, is a Finnish rapper, singer and songwriter. He represented Finland in the Eurovision Song Contest 2023 with the song "Cha Cha Cha", where he reached second place with 526 points, and also won the popular televote.

Netta Barzilai, also known simply as Netta, is a singer-songwriter and musician from Israel. After winning the fifth season of HaKokhav HaBa, she earned the right to represent her country at the Eurovision Song Contest 2018. With her song "Toy", she won the ESC in Lisbon to bring victory to Israel for the fourth time.

Before we start with the official proceedings, please enjoy our opening act, from Turkey, we have Eurovision and FSC participants maNga performing "Işıkları Söndürseler Bile":

And now, the time has arrived to dive right into the first half of our entries:

While we take a break from all the amazing entries, we have 2 interval acts:

Our first performer is Marietta Fafouti from Greece, with her FSC song "Living for the Night":

And our next performer is Ofelia from Poland, with "Samuraj":

I hope you are all refreshed, as we can now continue with the second half of the contestants:

And so we have reached the end of the show, but we have one more performance for you.

Please enjoy our closing act by Italian band Follya, performing the song "Morto per te":

We hope you all enjoyed this recap of the best entries of 2023, and we look forward to find out which of these will be crowned as the ultimate best entry of the year.

May the best song win!

Rules for Voting:

* You may start voting straight away
* Votes are cast individually - there will be no juries
* Any individual can vote - Non-members of FSC are also welcome
* You will vote for songs and not for countries. You can vote for any entries, including those from your own country.
*Please vote for your 10 favourites in Eurovision fashion (12, 10, 8 to 1)
* Send your votes to me, aardvark, by PM
* The voting deadline will be 25 March 2024 @ 23:59 CET . No late votes will be accepted.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Come and join us for this fun FSC 'Best Of: 2023' Special Edition, everyone! xcheer

We encourage everyone who is able to take part, to join in the fun which will also give us a representative ranking of FSC Community music opinion of FSC 2023! xup

heke1988

I am trying to listen all the songs today and make a ranking.

Bakinka

It was extremely hard for me to choose only 10 songs so my choice is conditional.
Please consider that I voted for almost all the songs in this contest :) (y)
Amazing selection!

heke1988

Top Bottom