Contact us

FSC Special Edition: A Night With The Stars - The Best of 2021 | RESULTS from page 1

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Thank you for everybody who took part and voted, I hope you enjoyed this special edition.

Congratulations to all the entries that were represented here, just making it onto this list is already a huge achievement. As I said out of over 400 entries that took part in 2021, these 36 made it to the shortlist, so they are already within the top 10%. I must also say that the quality of these entries are through the roof, and I think 2021 was the best year in my 8 years in FSC. With that said, a huge pat on the back to everyone who managed to get a top 10 placing, these are all very special songs.

Also, thank you for all the votes for the South African entries, I was not represented here last year, so to now have 2 entries is already a bonus! And then getting a top 9 placing, it puts me over the moon. Thanks again for all the votes.

I hope you all had a lot of un, and see you again next year!

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Whoa !! xshock
That's just... INSANE!!!

Thank you so so much everyone!
It's actually the first time I've voted in "A Night With The Stars" where my favorite hasn't won!
But obviously I'm still extremely happy, surprised and grateful :D
I was surprised to see "Monsters", the masterpiece from @Lietuvis, doing so poorly, but Danish songs ending 1st, 7th and 20th is just incredible!

I don't think Denmark has been represented more than once or twice in these "Best of"s since I joined so such a result now is just unbelievable xheart

AliceEsc

Congratulations @Zorjan !!! "Happy place" is my most played FSC song xheart and it didn't even get my 12 back then, so it was about time! "Traitors" is great too, but it didn't make the cut, I had to leave so many good songs out.

Ausesken

Congratulations @Zorjan! xlove The winning song was very close to my top 10, it was very tough voting here :lol:
Thank you @aardvark once again for the show! :D

A-lister

Veteran
Congrats :dk: and @Zorjan xcheer

I will be honest, this song was never my cup of tea but nevertheless congrats :)

heke1988

Congratulation @Zorjan, :dk: and Saveus!

Top Bottom