Contact us

FSC Special Edition: A Night With The Stars - The Best of 2021 | RESULTS from page 1

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
snD8umO.jpg

We welcome all our guests and performers to this special and glamorous annual event where we revisit all the favourite entries from 2021 and ultimately choose the winner, the best song of FSC in 2021!

We have selected all top-3 scoring entries from each FSC edition of 2021 to form a line-up of 36 songs. Tonight we will revisit the performances of these entries in a special show, and eventually vote for the ultimate best entry of 2021.

For this special edition, we always travel to a luxurious and exotic location. This year we have are hosting the event in Suva, the capital and most populous city of Melanesian island nation of Fiji.

e8HMz0U.jpg

Suva is the capital, chief port and economic center of the South Pacific island nation of Fiji. It's a city of broad avenues, lush parks and grand British colonial buildings, such as the Suva City Library. The city lies on the southeast coast of Viti Levu, Fiji’s principal island. Founded in 1849, Suva became the capital in 1882 and was made a city in 1952; it is now one of the largest urban centers in the South Pacific islands. Suva offers a mix of historical sites, museums, parks, local markets and a vibrant nightlife.

C2wfVTa.jpg

Our venue for the special events this evening is the Suva Civic Centre.

nhf73gz.jpg

The Suva City Council’s Civic Center Hall is the city’s premier indoor entertainment venue in Fiji and the South Pacific region.

An expansive building capable of seating about 500 to 750 people theatre style, it is suitable for a range of activities from concerts and eisteddfods to balls, theatrical productions, dinners, wedding receptions and meetings and conferences.

7q2vJBY.jpg

It is an absolute pleasure to introduce our hosts for this evening; please welcome popular English singer, songwriter and actor Harry Styles, and Italian singer Senhit, who represented San Marino in Eurovision 2021.

alXH32F.jpg

To set the tone, and as a perfect introduction for tonight, please welcome our opening act, Eden Alene performing 'Feker Libi':

Let's now jump straight into the first half of tonight's entries:

After so many excellent entries, it is time to take a short break. Please enjoy our interval act, from Italy we have BLANCO performing 'Notti in Bianco':

Let's continue straight away with the remaining entries:

To bring an end to the proceedings tonight, we have a special treat. May I present Electric Callboy (AKA Eskimo Callboy) performing 'We Got The Moves':

We hope you all enjoyed this recap of the best entries of 2021, and we look forward to find out which of these will be crowned as the ultimate best entry of the year.

May the best song win!

Rules for Voting:
* Votes are cast individually - there will be no juries
* Any individual can vote - Non-members of FSC are also welcome
* You will vote for songs and not for countries. You can vote for any entries, including those from your own country.
*Please vote for your 10 favourites in Eurovision fashion (12, 10, 8 to 1)
* Send your votes to me, aardvark, by PM
* The voting deadline will be 7 May 2021 @ 23:59 CET. No late votes will be accepted.

Votes confirmed:
Bakinka Geborgenheit heke1988 Malagant Zorjan
hawadharma Journalist Mainshow A-lister Aleks
AliceESC Ausesken fango aardvark Lietuvis
Leigh744 Mozz 94ayd​

Last edited:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
We hope many of you will join us for this fun annual Special Edition of the FSC to find the best FSC-song of 2021! xcheer xhug

hawadharma

Looking at this list, I just realised how great of a year 2021 was!!! xcheer

heke1988

@aardvark I noticed, that Ben & Tan - Iron Heart youtube video is shorter version, what this is:

Should it be changed?

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Malagant's votes for this FSC ‘Best Of’ 2021 Special Edition have been sent! xup

hawadharma

My votes has been sent to @aardvark. xlove

As usual, after the results show, I will present my special awards for 2021 :)
- Technical Awards
- Song Awards
- Delegate Awards

A-lister

Veteran
My votes PM'ed @aardvark xcheer

This was a very tough task so had to go with my gut-feeling, looking back at this year there were so many great songs and if I could almost all of these songs would get at least some point from me (and I did in fact give almost all of these points in their respective editions).

heke1988

heke1988

STOP THE COUNT! (Because two Finn songs are leading!)

Top Bottom