Contact us

FSC Special Edition: A night with the stars - The Best of 2020 | RESULTS from page 2

94ayd

fango

Thank you @aardvark for this amazing special edition. Too many good songs make it difficult to rank my Top 10. I sent my vote. I can't wait for the results. xyaay

Aditya

Wait, I came top three with :us: last year? Here I was feeling bad about my results in FSC when instead I should have been feeling bad about my terrible memory. :lol:

A-lister

Veteran
Voted, found it curious how many times each country appeared in the top 3 for 2020:

:bg:, :hr:, :cy:, :fr:, :de:, :hu:, :id:, :it:, :pl:, :pt:, :ro:, :ru:, :es:, :tr: & :us: - :1:
:ca:, :ma:, :nl: & :uk: - :2:
:se: & :ua: - :4:
:no: - :5:

If we take a look at just the winners, it's quite interesting to find that some of the more "successful" top. 3 countries like :se: didn't achieve a single win or :no: having the most top. 3 positions but "only" managed to win once.

:bg: :ca: :hu: :id: :nl: :no: :ro: :es: :tr: :1:
:ua: :3:

:ua: is clearly the most successful country of 2020 if you combine top. 3's and victories, no other country managed to win more than once in the year.

Will be interesting to see how it translates to the year edition!

Last edited:

hawadharma

Voted, found it curious how many times each country appeared in the top 3 for 2020:

:bg:, :hr:, :cy:, :fr:, :de:, :hu:, :id:, :it:, :pl:, :pt:, :ro:, :ru:, :es:, :tr: & :us: - :1:
:ca:, :ma:, :nl: & :uk: - :2:
:se: & :ua: - :4:
:no: - :5:

could it be the sash factor?

Top Bottom