Contact us

FSC Song Suggestions Thread [Post links, not videos]

AlekS

Veteran
I think this one should have its own thread here.

:ie: Dolores O'Riordan - Skeleton :D
:us: Tori Amos - Star of Wonder ~ the album will be released in November, the song has nothing similar with the carol except the song title.
:ru: Lena Katina - Hopeless Hopes ~ I know it's instrumental but I like it so friggin' much :p
:de: Rammstein - Liebe Ist Fur Alle Da
:au: Natalie Imbruglia - Want

apocalexxnow

Re: FSC - Suggestions to other countries

We also have to be in that smaller half that likes Big Sha and Snoop Dogg. Sorry :) If chipz were still in, I'm sure he'd love to send that one, but... :)

Anyway, Lilana will be on RSC sometime in the near future :)

But why haven't you sent Costi & Andrea? I love all of their songs, except the one we used for FSC :)

And I suggest to all balkan countries to send more chalga :)

lucian-crusher

We had ,,Bellezza" in our August Selection, but finished 4th as I remember....
Anyway it will be very, very, very, very hard for Costi Ionita to represent Romania in FSC :roll: :roll:

Centrix

lucian-crusher said:
Romania will definetly have at least a manea in the Janauary Selection ;) ;)

:mrgreen:

No Name

Muse representing UK some edition in a foreseen future would be amazing. I saw them live this monday and mark my words: This is the best band in the entire world at the moment.

I guess it is unrealistic, but I'd really love to see UK represented by this band and one of their tracks from the recently released album.

imno12u

No Name said:
Muse representing UK some edition in a foreseen future would be amazing. I saw them live this monday and mark my words: This is the best band in the entire world at the moment.

I guess it is unrealistic, but I'd really love to see UK represented by this band and one of their tracks from the recently released album.

Why do you say its unrealistic? I am a big fan of Muse myself and suggested them for our NF this month, unfortunately I was outvoted but Ill keep trying!

No Name

imno12u said:
No Name said:

Why do you say its unrealistic? I am a big fan of Muse myself and suggested them for our NF this month, unfortunately I was outvoted but Ill keep trying!

That just support my point about a Muse-occurance in FSC being unrealistic, doesn't it? Unless other Muse-fans join the UK jury, Muse won't stand the slightest chance of participation. You were outvoted in this edition, so why shouldn't you be outvoted in the next edition? :|

SpZ

Muse is a great UK band to be honest, but they are a bit too known for my taste for this contest. But it would be still cool to see them.

Top Bottom