Contact us

FSC Song Suggestions Thread [Post links, not videos]

A-lister

Veteran
:lt: [MENTION=14126]Lietuvis[/MENTION] / :no: [MENTION=4434]Malagant[/MENTION]
Dynoro x Ina Wroldsen - Obsessed

:ua: [MENTION=7336]WhoKnows[/MENTION] [MENTION=4523]yulichka[/MENTION] [MENTION=15074]DJNightingale[/MENTION]
MamaRika - Prolisky <- 2nd Call (Video out)
KiRA MAZUR - Mama kazala
KAZKA - Pisnya smilyvych divchat
Nastya Kamenskih - Obitsyayu
GRLS - Vyrulyu

:uk: [MENTION=12078]AshleyWright[/MENTION] [MENTION=4663]theditz83[/MENTION]
Mark Ronson feat. YEBBA - Don't Leave Me Lonely

:us: [MENTION=16190]Gabor77[/MENTION] [MENTION=16348]PopGeek[/MENTION]
Madonna feat. Swae Lee - Crave
BANKS (feat. Francis & The Lights) - Look What You're Doing To Me
Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter

A-lister

Veteran
Thanks so much for taking your time to suggest it. Either Malagant or the next Lithuanian juror can use it since I'm withdrawing from this competition.

It's a pity to hear you're quitting the contest, I think you did a good job promoting Lithuanian music and brought some pretty good entries, especially taking into consideration the small size of the Lithuanian music market and the smaller "pool" to choose from. I hope we will continue see Lithuania in the contest.

honzak11

It's a pity to hear you're quitting the contest, I think you did a good job promoting Lithuanian music and brought some pretty good entries, especially taking into consideration the small size of the Lithuanian music market and the smaller "pool" to choose from. I hope we will continue see Lithuania in the contest.
[MENTION=14126]Lietuvis[/MENTION]

I couldn't agree more with A-lister. Thanks for the Lithuanian music and maybe you will come back to FSC one day :))

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Top Bottom