Contact us

FSC Promotions Thread

Stole

:rs: MARCH 2021 - SERBIA :rs:

EmP93jn.jpg

Emina Jahović (born 15 January 1982), recently also known as just Emina, is a Serbian-Turkish singer-songwriter, actress and businesswoman. Born and raised in Novi Pazar, she rose to prominence through music festivals. Jahović released her debut album in 2002, but acquired commercial success with her third record Vila in 2008. Arguably one of the most popular pop performers in the Slavic-speaking territories in the Balkans, she has been referred to as "Pop princeza" (Pop Princess).

Between 2010 and 2014, she starred as Lale Taşkıran Ilgaz in Lale Devri. Jahović also served as a judge on the first season of the X Factor Adria in 2013 and the second season of the Rising Star Turkey in 2016. She released her own perfume called Closer in 2014 and founded beauty brand, Yaemina Beauty, in 2020. Emina is a recognized style icon both in Serbia and Turkey and has been featured in magazines such as Cosmopolitan Serbia, Elele and Vogue Türkiye.

KRIZIRAM - ENGLISH TRANSLATION

I'm in crisis​

You're my daily dose, you're my mania
Our forecast is bad, you have never
time
There's only gold at you, mistake in your gaze
Strawberry with whipped cream, elegance and smile

I'm in crisis for you
I don't feel well, I'm in crisis
I never sleep
I never have dreams and I'm for nothing
For you, I'm in crisis for you

You're my rainbow, you're my Instanbul
Every colour of you is expensive, it has become a habit
There's only gold at you, ice in your gaze
Cohiba and cashmere, everything is in smoke

I'm in crisis for you
I don't feel well, I'm in crisis
I never sleep
I never have dreams and I'm for nothing
For you, I'm in crisis for you

I don't feel well, I don't feel well, I'm in crisis
I'm in crisis for you, I don't feel well
I never sleep
I never have dreams, and I'm for nothing
For you, I'm in crisis for you​

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
xptC4rp.gif

FSC Norway - April 2021 - KEiiNO - Unbreakable

UWXrRym.jpg

Representing Norway in April 2021, and returning to the FSC for Norway after 11 months, is the Eurovision-famous Norwegian/Sami group KEiiNO who won the popular televote in ESC 2019. Here is some more information about them.

KEiiNO is a Norwegian/Sami Folk-pop group consisting of Norwegian singers Tom Hugo and Alexandra Rotan, and Norwegian Sámi rapper/joiker Fred Buljo.

The group was established in the late summer of 2018 when Tom Hugo (songwriter) and partner Alex Olsson began writing "Spirit in the Sky", a Norwegian/Sami Folk-pop song inspired by historical struggles for equality. Later the singer Alexandra Rotan and Sámi rapper/joiker Fred Buljo (also member of the Norwegian-Sami group Duolva Duottar) joined the project which became a Norwegian-Sami co-project.

The group name KEiiNO was inspired by the name of Fred Buljo's home town Kautokeino (Sami: Guovdageaidnu). The last part -geaidnu translates to the "way" or "road" which Buljo stated "represents the road that brought us together".

Although the three singers had had some success as solo artists, their dreams were truly realised after joining forces - a force the Sámi (the indigenous people of Norway) believe you can find connecting with nature. The northern lights, dancing colourful and free, serve as a symbol of how KEiiNO believes everyone should be allowed to feel - regardless of who they love, how they look or where they are from. KEiiNO dares to dream that their music will inspire people all over the world to rise above differences and work together.

“Spirit in the Sky” was entered in Melodi Grand Prix (MGP) 2019, quickly became a fan favourite, and it ended up winning the national final. In the ESC-final the entry received the highest points from the European public’s televoting, winning the televote with an impressive 291 points, ending 6th in the end (including jury-votes).

“Spirit in the Sky” became a huge and popular hit around Europe entering the charts in many countries. After ESC, KEiiNO released several other songs, a cover-version of the US-song “Shallow”, the single “Praying”, another cover in Swedish “Vill Ha Dig”, and finally a new original single “Dancing in the Smoke” released in October 2019. This single was the Norwegian entry in FSC November 2019.

In 2020 KEiiNO released several singles incl. “Black Leather” and “Would I Lie”. They also released the single “Colours”, performed in both Sami language and English. This was the Norwegian entry in FSC May 2020. That same month KEiiNO released their debut album “Okta” which included all their hits and some other new songs.

In February 2021 they competed in Norwegian MGP again, this time with a song called “Monument”. It came 2nd in the Norwegian final but was popular among their fans worldwide. Following MGP, they released a new single called “Unbreakable” in mid-March 2021. This is the song chosen by the Norwegian jury as the Norwegian entry here in FSC April 2021.

KEiiNO plan to release more singles later this spring and is a talented group we will without doubt hear more from in the years to come.

The Norwegian entry for FSC #146 April 2021, called “Unbreakable”, is another melodic Nordic Schlager Folk-pop song by the popular ESC-famous Norwegian/Sami group KEiiNO. The Norwegian jury is happy to enter KEiiNO again in the FSC for Norway.

Hope you’ll enjoy the Norwegian entry for April!
tqcd9Op.gif

yQwRxUC.gif

KEiiNO - Unbreakable

I was born in the winter
When the day was dark as the night
Pale blue lips of the morning
‘Cause the darkness follow the light

Found a northern boy in the summer
When he told me not to be shy
I kissed him down by the river
And I left him down there to die

‘Cause my mother told me, Girl
To make someone like you
Someone stronger than the ice
That kings would bow down to

I had to find the northern star
A boy would never do
Unbreakable

Let me tell it to you now
You’re stronger than the wind
If they ever let you down
Then winter would set in

Back then my mother showed me all
My frozen heart could do
Unbreakable

Girl, let me tell it to you now
Unbreakable

She left home in the winter
When her heart was deep in the snow
Lost her way in the mountains
Made it down the valley below

Found a handsome man in the summer
But his violent ways made me cry
I held him down by the river
And a single tear made him die

Cause my mother told me, Girl
To make someone like you
Someone stronger than the ice
That kings would bow down to

I had to find the northern star
A boy would never do
Unbreakable

If they ever let you down
Then winter would set in

My frozen heart could do
Unbreakable

Girl, let me tell it to you now
Unbreakable

Someone stronger, stronger
Someone strong like you

My frozen heart could do
Unbreakable

Id2mrPs.gif

-M​

Stole

:rs: FSC Serbia - April 2021 - Milica Pavlović - Crna jutra (Balkan S&M) :rs:

NEECxNW.jpg

Milica Pavlović (born 11 August 1991) is a Swiss-born Serbian singer. She was born in Einsiedeln, Switzerland, but spent most of her childhood in Gornji Bunibrod, near Leskovac where she lived with her grandparents. Pavlović rose to prominence as a contestant on the televised singing show Zvezde Granda in 2011, finishing in 8th place. Nevertheless, she was signed to Grand Production and soon after released her first song, titled "Tango". Her debut album, Govor tela (Body Language), was then released in June 2014 to commercial success.

Two years later in December, Pavlović again saw great success with her sophomore album Boginja (Goddess). In December 2018, she released Zauvek (Forever), on which she collaborated with Greek songwriter and producer Phoebus.

In addition to her music career, she also collaborated with German retail brand Deichmann on a footwear collection in 2019.

FSC Entry Crna jutra (Black Mornings) is Serbian pop song mixed with traditional Balkan sound and it represents woman that stays loyal to her man until the end, but only if he is the right one.​

Journalist

Armin Muzaferija was born on 1 December 1988 in Visoko. He comes from a prominent Bosniak family. Armin plays keyboards. In 2000, he was awarded the Most Promising Young Interpreter Award at the Zenica Traditional Music Festival (that marks his music career beginning).
In 2001, Armin won the same festival, followed by many awards at local and regional young talent competitions. In the late summer of 2007, Armin went to study English in the UK, where he attended the prestigious Cambridge University. Upon his return, he enrolled at the Faculty of Economics, University of Sarajevo.
In 2007, Armin collaborated with the Bosnian singer-songwriter Hari Varešanović, who authored and arranged the song "Još te volim" (I Still Love You), and with whom Armin performed at the 2007 Melody of Mostar Festival and won the second jury award. Appearing at the 2007 Sunny Scales in Herceg Novi with the song "Povedi me" (Take Me), signed by Varešanović and Fahrudin Pecikoza, he won the high fifth place in the strong competition.
In Croatia, Armin performed on "Evening of Sevdah" in Zagreb, Rijeka and Pula.
Muzaferija represented Bosnia and Herzegovina in the Turkvision Song Contest 2020 with the song "Džehva". The song placed third out of 26 entries with 194 points.

'Studen vodo' is the song which Armin gifted to all people from Bosnia and Herzegovina for the Independece Day on the 1st March, when he realesed it together with popular orchestra from Sarajevo.

Last edited:

kzmxgirl

FSC APRIL 2021 MEXICO

ica1_mexican_flag_colors_101645_mobi.jpg

img_0029.jpg

ZOE- KARMADAME

For two decades, Zoé has carried a piece of Mexico's modern rock sound across many parts of the world. Their psychedelic, rock en Español, pop, synth sounds have captured fans in areas of the U.S., Latin America, and European countries like Spain.

Listening to Zoé is like going through a galactic trip into romantic relationships and self-reflection; the journey entering light and dark moods—just listen to "Love(opens in a new tab)" and "Dead(opens in a new tab)." And it works. The band has maintained and grown a strong fanbase, with over a billion visits on VEVO and two million streams per month worldwide on Spotify.

Formed in Mexico City in 1997, Zoé boasts some of the best modern songwriting in the Spanish language and a solid marriage of sounds. Even when they opt to go acoustic, they leave what is at the heart of their music: poetic verses, an innovative blend of instruments, and frontman Leon Larregui's deep, enchanting voice.

Over the course of their career, which include six studio albums and collabs with Enrique Bunbury from Spanish iconic rock band Héroes del Silencio, the Mexico City band has garnered GRAMMY nominations and Latin GRAMMY wins, but it is their latest album, Aztlán, produced by Craig Silvey & Phill Vinall, which has won them a GRAMMY for Best Latin Rock Album (their last nomination was in the same category for 2006's Memo Rex Commander Y El Corazón Atómico De La Vía Láctea).

OFFICIAL VIDEO, GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRIES!

LYRICS

Tienes que dejar que todo caiga en su lugar
Tienes que soltar eso que más temes perder
Tienes que llorar si eso te ayuda a sanar

Deja de esperar que el tiempo no va a regresar
Todo cambiará, no te resistas a crecer
Ríndete al amor y solo déjate llevar

Fui tu rey
Fui tu esclavo
Fui tu santo
Fui tu diablo
Fui tu mujer
Fui tu hermano
Fui tu árbol

Vaya oscuridad la que pretendes ignorar
Nada cambiará si haces solo siempre lo mismo
Sal de tu confort y empieza todo otra vez

Fui tu rey
Fui tu esclavo
Fui tu santo
Fui tu diablo
Fui tu mujer
Fui tu hermano
Fui tu árbol

Fui tu mujer
Fui tu hermano (fuiste el aire que respiras)
Fui tu piel (fuiste mi sol)
Fui tu barco (fuiste mi amor, fuiste mi piel)
Fui tu sangre (fuiste mi reina)
Fui tu espacio (fuiste mi santa, fuiste mi espalda)
Fui tus lágrimas (fuiste mi todo, fuiste mi Dios)
Fui tu hombro (fuiste el aire que respiras)
Fui tu lago

hawadharma

:my:

FSC APRIL 2021
MALAYSIA

artworks-IgitEHT9i1p3-0-t500x500.jpg

Payung Terjun
(Parachute)

Lyrics (English Translation)

There is one thing, in my heart
From all the things, I never forget this,
Everything is gonna be alright,
Everything is gonna be alright

I'm not searching (for you), but you stole my heart,
You're so smooth, smooth
You make me wanna move,
Everything is gonna be alright,
Everything is gonna be alright

Bridge:
What have I done?
Should I chase you tirelessly?
In love, we dream and fly to the clouds
But don't let me fall,
Help!

Chorus:
You are like a parachute,
You cure my fear of height,
The moment I fall, fall, fall,
You are never far, far, far.

FT:
My boys, yo!
The first thing about love,
You gotta show respect to the women in your family
Before you go and make a family

Don't judge, don't flaunt,
Don't ruin your reputation

(repeat bridge)
(repeat chorus)

FT:
Love doesn't come just from the first sight,
Love must from your heart and soul,
Love is not just words and speeches,
Love is deaf, but never be blind
Love can make you smile and laugh,
But it can also bring you pain and tears,

I can't imagine my life without love,
So much to love,
Yet there’s so much we hate

(repeat chorus)

A-lister

Veteran
FSC#146 - April 2021

:se:SWEDEN :se:

Agnes

Fingers Crossed

MZFUsF3.jpg

PRESENTATION:

LYRICS:

Last edited:

kopachka

zMzqFKY.png

For April edition we are going with the song that faithfully served as a back-up entry 6 times: each and every month since October 2020! I guess there was not a better time to finally participate but on the home soil, so please welcome NELA with her song Melodrama xcheer NELA is Antonela Đinđić Nela, a 24-year old singer songwriter born in Zagreb. She has participated in the first season of The Voice Croatia in 2015 and she has released her first single in 2017. Her most successful single is U zagrljaju spašeni, a duet with her boyfriend Marko Kutlić (although I think that Melodrama is her best work up to date). I find her vocals very interesting and I am hopeful she will deliver more cool tracks in the future.

NELA wrote the music and text for Melodrama (which is her first self-written song) and it is a uplifting piece that brings strong personal message. As NELA mentioned, it is "a song about dealing with fear, fighting with everything that stops her from taking ownership over her actions, and being the main actor of her life. It is a song about the inner voice that empowers her to share her love with the world." The lyrics are pretty direct and NELA invites the listener 'not to stand aside' ('you weren't born to be afraid') and she reminds us that all of us have a lot of love to share with others. Here is also an acoustic version. xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
xptC4rp.gif

FSC Norway - May 2021 - Annie - Dark Hearts

6N2FI0X.jpg

Representing Norway in FSC May 2021, and returning to the FSC for Norway after 5 months, is the talented and popular Norwegian Electro-pop artist, songwriter and DJ Annie. Here is some more information about her.

Annie, or Anne Lilia Berge Strand as is her real name, is a Norwegian Electro-Pop artist, songwriter and DJ from Bergen, Norway. In 1999, Annie released the single "The Greatest Hit", which became popular in Norwegian and British underground nightclubs. Annie went on to sign a record deal with UK ”679 Recordings” in 2003, releasing her debut album ”Anniemal” in 2004, an innovative and catchy Electro-Pop album (with influences also from disco, Hip Hop, bubblegum pop, 80s-music, Dance-Pop as well as R&B) for which she received widespread critical acclaim and several Norwegian music awards. The album included her popular club-and-radio-hits ”Chewing Gum” and ”Heartbeat”.

In 2005, Annie released a DJ Mix Album as part of !K7’s DJ-Kicks series and then in 2007 she signed a record deal with UK’s Island Records. She started work on the ”Don’t Stop”-album, an album which was preceeded by the single ”I Know UR Girlfriend Hates Me”. The album was delayed several times, however - and Annie finally parted company with Island Records and went on to release the album - including some new tracks - in the autumn of 2009 on an independent record label called Smalltown Supersound. The song “Don’t Stop” from the album subsequently was chosen as the Norwegian entry in FSC January 2010.

At this point Annie took a break from the music scene, focusing on other projects in her life, but she returned to music in April 2013 with two new songs: her club-single “Tube Stops and Lonely Hearts”, as well as her Electro-Pop collaboration with fellow Norwegian DJ Ralph Myerz on the song “Take A Look At The World” which was chosen as the Norwegian entry in FSC July 2013.

Later in 2013 she released an EP called ‘The A&R EP’ which featured another single ‘Back Together’. In 2014 she released a song called ‘Russian Kiss’ and in 2015 another EP was released, called ‘Endless Vacation’. After this Annie took a many year break from music, for the second time in her career, and focused on other projects in her life incl. family life.

In late 2019 and early 2020 she worked on a forthcoming album, her 3rd studio album, which was to be named ‘Dark Hearts’. It was finally released in October 2020 to much critical/fan acclaim. The first single from the album was however released in June 2020, the cool and chill Synthwave single ‘American Cars’. This was the Norwegian entry in FSC December 2020. She released a second single called “The Bomb” in July 2020, and then in August 2020 came a third single, the cool Synthwave-song and title track “Dark Hearts”. This is the song chosen by the Norwegian jury as the Norwegian entry here in FSC May 2021.

Annie is without doubt a very talented Electro-pop artist, songwriter and DJ from whom we will hear more in the future.

The Norwegian entry for FSC #147 May 2021, called “Dark Hearts”, is another cool Synthwave song by the talented Norwegian Electro-pop artist, songwriter and DJ Annie. The Norwegian jury is happy to enter Annie again in the FSC for Norway.

Below are the lyrics in English. Hope you’ll enjoy the Norwegian entry for May!
tqcd9Op.gif

yQwRxUC.gif

Annie - Dark Hearts

Daddy left the family when I was only two
Later I found out he was abandoned too
Mama said to me, to never trust a man
But I'm my father's daughter, now you understand

So I said, we can't escape who are
Story repeating, circles are meeting
And now it's taking us back to the start
We try to fight it, but can't live without it

The games (The games) we play (We play)
Are written by our dark, dark hearts

Our dark, dark hearts

We met at the fairground, saw it in your eyes
Twisted love, attraction, you were just my type
Dangerous desire, the legacy we keep
Give in to seduction, there's no guarantee

So I said, we can't escape who are
Story repeating, circles are meeting
And now it's taking us back to the start
We try to fight it, but can't drift without it

Our dark, dark hearts

Playing out the frequence to the sequence of its drum
Gotta be strong, gotta play on
And don't keep it a secret, just believe and get it done
Gotta be strong, gotta play on

And when those games we play are feeling so passé
Know that we're slaves that move to the beating of
Our dark, dark hearts

Our dark, dark hearts
The games we play are written by our dark, dark hearts

Our dark, dark hearts
The games we play are feeling so passé
Know that we're slaves that move to the beating of
Our dark, dark hearts

Id2mrPs.gif

-M​

heke1988

FSC 145 MAY 2021

:fi::fi::fi:Behm - Lupaan (I Promise):fi::fi::fi:

Pietari_Purovaara_KEKSI_WARNER_BEHM_levy_-219-scaled.jpg

Behm

Behm (She's real name is Rita Behm) was born in 1994 or 1995. She has been active since 2016 and nowadays she is one of the biggest Finnish female pop-artists. In 2021 she won four awards at Iskelmä Gaala: Year's newcomer award, Year's woman artist, Year's album and her single "Hei, rakas" Year's schlager (schlager = iskelmä). Now she is representing Finland her song "Lupaan" (In english "I Promise").

Lyrics in Finnish:

Lupaan

[Verse 1]
Lasken sun askeleita nyt on kakskyt viis
Mun laskujen mukaan oot kohta pois siis
Valehtelisin jos sanoisin taas et voin muuttua
Ne on sanoja vaan

[Pre-Chorus]
Mä en lausuisi lausetta pahaa
Jos tietäisin et satutan sua
Piilottaisin patjan alle rahaa
Voitais yhdessä vaurastua

[Chorus]
Ja mä lupaan sulle sen
Paitsi että en
Mä en pitäis kuitenkaan siitä puoliikaan

[Verse 2]
Jos mä en oliskaan näin rauhaton
Voitais protestoida niin kuin Yoko ja John
Haluisin vaan olla sun arvoinen
Mut jos lupaan yrittää niin uskotko sen

[Pre-Chorus]
Meil ois kaupungin kauneimmat katseet
Sanoisit että oon osa sua
Unohtaisin sun askeleet laskee
Voitais uudelleen rakastua

[Chorus]
Ja mä lupaan sulle sen
Paitsi että en
Ja mä lupaan sulle sen
Paitsi että en

[Pre-Chorus]
Meil ois kaupungin kauneimmat katseet
Sanoisit että oon osa sua
Unohtaisin sun askeleet laskee
Voitais uudelleen ra...
Rakastua

Lyrics in English:

I Promise

[Verse 1]
I count your steps, now there's twenty five
So according to my calculations you'll soon be gone
I'd be lying if I said again that I can change
Those are just words

[Pre-Chorus]
I wouldn't voice a single bad word
If I knew that I was hurting you
I'd hide money under the mattress
We could become wealthy together

[Chorus]
And I promise it to you
Except I won't
'Cause I wouldn't keep even half of it

[Verse 2]
Only if I wasn't this restless
We could protest like Yoko and John
I just want to be worthy of you
But if I promised to try, would you believe it

[Pre-Chorus]
We'd hold the prettiest looks in town
You'd say I was a part of you
I'd forget to count your steps
We could fall in love again

[Chorus]
And I promise it to you
Except I won't
And I promise it to you
Except I won't

[Pre-Chorus]
We'd hold the prettiest looks in town
You'd say I was a part of you
I'd forget to count your steps
We could fall in love ag...
Fall in love

Last edited:

hawadharma

:my:

FSC MAY 2021
MALAYSIA

In a crazy world that we live in today, the fear of stepping out to the outside world is real.
We are protected only by our sanity.
"Gila" depicts that exact story of fear, despair, hope & perseverance.

This collaboration between pop princess Kaka Azraff, rapper Noki (from K-Clique) and rapper Loca B is a special project which was intended to bring awareness on mental health issues due to the aftermath of Covid-19 pandemic.

The powerful impact that this song has on Malaysian audience due to its fresh music arrangement and poetic yet thought-provoking lyrics, has contributed to its glorious win as the champion in AJL 35 against 11 other finalists.

#KakaAzraff #Noki #LocaB

Composer: Noki, Loca B, Ezra Kong
Lyricist: Noki, Loca B, Ezra Kong
Producer: Ezra Kong

maxresdefault.jpg

OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

WINNING LIVE PERFORMANCE
(AJL 2020)

Lyrics (English Translation)
Gila - "Insane"

Kaka Azraff:
I'm humming a village song
Sombre wind, gloomy clouds
I'm being dreamy, oh so calmly
Yet the soul is caged

Insane, insane, insane, insane, insane
insane, insane, insane, insane, insane

Noki:
Insane, trapped for too long
My mind is closed up
I feel the misery of bearing my loneliness in this world
The real world turns out to be
Full of lying liars

My heart wants to break free,
Yes, it's just started but my heart is pounding
I'm afraid of falling, I'm really scared
Despite the fall, I'll go through, I'll charge through

Many people see me as insane, they don't know what I feel
I fear the world 'cause I feel I'm not perfect
I can even feel the earth rotate
When the time comes, we'll meet out there.

(Kaka Azraff)

Loca B:
I'm Laila, and the world is Majnun
My love breathes in a caged soul
My heart disagrees with my head
And my head disagrees with my heart
I'm sure I forgot my roots
In pursuit of the world

Yes I fly so high, but I believe in nature
The more the pouch is filled, the heavier the gravity
Yeah yeah, yeah yeah oh,
I bear this pain myself.

As long as this body is alive,
I'll love myself,
I promise myself to keep walking
No more imagination, no more delusion
I run away from fear

(Run away from fear)

(Kaka Azraff)​

Last edited:

A-lister

Veteran
FSC#147 - May 2021

:se:SWEDEN :se:

Molly Sandén feat. Newkid

Jag mår bra nu

iLWpRuo.jpg

PRESENTATION:

LYRICS:

LYRICS [ENGLISH TRANSLATION]:

Last edited:

kzmxgirl

FSC MAY 2021

Flag_of_Mexico_1917.png

Broz Rodriguez & Brosste Moor - Todo Viene Y Va

maxresdefault.jpg

LYRICS

Me desperté
Con ganas de darme un respiro y tal vez
Pasarla bien

Y no preocuparme por cosas de ayer
Es tiempo de dejar atrás
Los momentos pasados Q
ue no puedo remediar
Voy en busca de la paz
Sentirme renovado
Al fin y al cabo
Todo viene y va

Todo viene y va
Todo viene y va
Ya no me importa lo que dirán
Por cómo me visto por cómo bailo
Sólo me importa lo que es vital
Vivir y gozar sin analizarlo
No tengo nada que demostrar
Lo material se nos va volando
Sólo quiero mi felicidad
Lo demás, sale sobrando
Es tiempo de dejar atrás
Los momentos pasados
Que no puedo remediar
Voy en busca de la paz
Sentirme renovado
Al fin y al cabo
Todo viene y va

Todo viene y va
Todo viene y va
Va y viene y luego va
Va y viene y luego va
Va y viene y luego va va
Todo viene y va
Va y viene y luego va
Va y viene y luego va
Va y viene y luego va
Todo viene y va​

fango

xcheer FSC TAIWAN 臺灣 :tw: FSC #147 May 2021 xcheer

茄子蛋《愛情你比我想的閣較偉大》
EggPlantEgg
"Oh Love, You Are Much Greater Than I Imagined"

1906260242031487.jpg

:cool: 茄子蛋(EggPlantEgg) :cool:

“Life sucks. Ha ha!” laughs the indie three-piece EggPlantEgg—黃奇斌Ki-pin Ng (keyboard/lead vocals), 蔡鎧任A-ren Tsai (guitar/backing vocals), 謝耀德A-der Hsieh (guitar/backing vocals) —in their music. Winner of the 29th Golden Melody Awards for "Best Album Taiwanese" and "Best New Artist". Humor is their armor and carefree words their swords on the battlefield of meaningful, trivial matters. They sing stories in Mandarin and Taiwanese about beauty, purity or the ordinary in the Doremi of rock, electronic, blues and pop. With sweeping guitar solos and catchy blues riffs, they belt out power ballads to explore relatable sentiments like brotherhood, growing pains and (unrequited) love. With roots from a college campus on the hills of southern Taipei, EggPlantEgg first hatched into the world as a band in 2012. However winding their path has been, they have never lost sight of their belief, “Home matters more than love and music matters more than food. Everyday Life—it’s actually pretty good. At least we’re still alive and we still have our tunes.”

茄子蛋《愛情你比我想的閣較偉大》
EggPlantEgg
"Oh Love, You Are Much Greater Than I Imagined"

Music video from YouTube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rp3pP2Xwhs

Lyrics in Taiwanese with Tâi-lô Pinyin:

《愛情你比我想的閣較偉大》
“Ài-chêng lí pí góa siūⁿ ê koh-khah úi-tāi”

倒佇故鄉街市的中央
Tó tī kò͘-hiong ke-chhī ê tiong-ng
笑看世界咧轉踅
Chhiò khòaⁿ sè-kài leh tńg-se̍h
你是我烏暗的心唯一的光
Lí sī góa o-àm ê sim ûi-it ê kng
親像是眼前的燈火
Chhin-chhiūⁿ sī gán-chêng ê teng-hóe

原諒我這款放蕩的人
Goân-liōng góa chit khóan hòng-tōng ê lâng
原諒我做這款夭壽的夢
Goân-liōng góa chòe chit khóan iáu-siū ê bāng
每一擺你的眼神咧振動
Múi chı̍t pái lí ê gán-sîn leh tín-tāng
攏予我無法分西東
Lóng hō͘ góa bô-hoat hun sai-tang

O͘h

我用我的人格來保證
Góa iōng góa ê jîn-keh lâi pó-chèng
我是永遠袂後悔
Góa sī éng-oán bōe hiō-hóe
你是我目前為止的愛人內底
Lí sī góa bo̍k-chêng-ûi-chí ê ài-jîn lāi-té
無疑是上水的彼個
Bô-gî sī siōng súi ê hit ê

我其實毋是毋願離開
Góa kî-sı̍t m̄ sī m̄ gōan lī-khui
攏怪你行入了我的人生
Lóng koài lí kiâⁿ jı̍p liáu góa ê jîn-seng
無心的愛情傷害已造成
Bô-sim ê ài-chêng siong-hāi í chō-sêng
你我著愛來負責任
Lí góa tō ài lâi hū chek-jīm

O͘h

愛情你比我想的閣較偉大
Ài-chêng lí pí góa siūⁿ ê koh-khah úi-tāi
你予我這世人最後的期待
Lí hō͘ góa chit-sì-lâng chòe-āu ê kî-thāi
你是我的未來
Lí sī góa ê bī-lâi
希望你會了解
Hi-bāng lí ē liáu-kái

雖然江山易改
Sui-jiân Kang-san ī kái
但本性難移
Tān pún-sèng lân î
愛你愛甲白目眉
Ài lí ài kah pe̍h ba̍k-bâi

毋管你知毋知
M̄-kóan lí chai m̄ chai
予你全部的愛
Hō͘ lí choân-pō͘ ê ài
愛你愛甲白目眉
Ài lí ài kah pe̍h ba̍k-bâi

English translation of lyrics:

EggPlantEgg - "Oh Love, You Are Much Greater Than I Imagined"

Lying in the middle of the hometown street
Smile and watch the world spin
You are the only light in my dark heart
Like the lights in front of me

Forgive me for a person of loose morals
Forgive me for having an awfully dream
Every time you move your eyes
It makes me unable to recognize the direction
Oh

I use my personality to guarantee
I never regret
You are my love so far
Undoubtedly the most beautiful one

I actually don't want to leave
I blame you for entering my life
Unintentional love hurt has been done
You and I have to be responsible
Oh

Love, you are much greater than I imagined
You give me the last expectation of my life
You are my future
Hope you will understand

Although things are easy to change
But my nature is hard to change
I love you till I get old

Whether you know it or not
I give you all my love
I love you till I get old

:tw: xcheer :tw: xcheer :tw: xcheer :tw: xcheer :tw:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
xptC4rp.gif

FSC Norway - June 2021 - Thomas Bergersen - Red

irXSxa8.jpg

Representing Norway in June 2021, and returning to the FSC for Norway after 7 months, is the talented and famous Norwegian Cinematic Music Composer Thomas Bergersen. Here is some more information about him.

Thomas Jacob Bergersen (born 4th July 1980, Trondheim, Norway), professionally known as Thomas Bergersen, is a well known Norwegian music composer, multi-instrumentalist, and also the co-founder of the production music company and music project Two Steps From Hell. Bergersen's compositions have featured in many motion picture campaigns, such as Avatar, Pirates of the Caribbean, The Twilight Saga, The Chronicles of Narnia, Harry Potter, The Da Vinci Code, The Mummy, The Dark Knight, Tron: Legacy and hundreds more. Bergersen has scored over one thousand soundtracks and film trailers.

He started his musical career as a demoscener, writing tracked modules under the name Lioz in the group Index. The release of a 2007 trance-style single titled "Remember September" saw Bergersen team with fellow Norwegian artist Boom Jinx.

In May 2010, Bergersen and his business partner, Nick Phoenix, released a debut public Epic Music Two Steps From Hell album titled ‘Invincible’, featuring some of their most popular tracks, including "Freedom Fighters", "Moving Mountains", and "Heart of Courage". This release did not go unnoticed, far from it. Several additional commercial album releases have since followed, including ‘Archangel’ and ‘SkyWorld’.

2011 saw the release of a solo-produced album/soundtrack from Thomas Bergersen, titled ‘Illusions’. His second solo public album called ‘Sun’ was released in September 2014 and had many popular tracks including the epic song ‘Empire of Angels’. With his epic cinematic style he was gaining a following around the world, both with his solo-work, his many motion picture/movie-compositions, and also with his Two Steps From Hell collaboration.

He has also released several commercial singles since 2011, including "Heart" and "The Hero in Your Heart," which were intended to provide disaster relief in the wake of the Tōhoku earthquake and Typhoon Haiyan, respectively. He has also composed music which has not been commercially released.

In March of 2020 the 7 part album series ‘Humanity’ was announced. ‘Humanity’ is intended to be a 7 part album series exploring all aspects of human emotion. In July 2020 the album ‘Humanity - Chapter I’ was released to acclaim from fans and followers alike. One of the epic and beautiful songs on this new album was the song ‘Mountain Call”. This was the Norwegian entry in FSC November 2020. In November 2020 he released the 2nd album in his series, called “Humanity - Chapter 2”. It included many new songs including an epic musical piece called “We Are Legends”.

He recently in May 2021 released the 3rd album in his series, called “Humanity - Chapter 3”. One of the beautiful epic cinematic songs on this new album is called “Red” which was released as a single in April 2021. This is the song chosen by the Norwegian jury as the Norwegian entry here in FSC June 2021.

Thomas Bergersen will continue to work on his monumental “Humanity” project in the coming few years and his 4th album in the series is expected in late 2021. We will without doubt be able to enjoy many new beautiful compositions of his in the time to come.

The Norwegian entry for FSC #148 June 2021, called “Red”, is another beautiful epic cinematic melody composed by the highly accomplished Norwegian music composer Thomas Bergersen. Norwegian singer Merethe Soltvedt provides the haunting “vocals” on the track. The Norwegian jury is happy to enter Thomas Bergersen again in the FSC for Norway.

Hope you’ll enjoy the Norwegian entry for June!
tqcd9Op.gif

yQwRxUC.gif

Thomas Bergersen - Red

fi14nVz.jpg

Id2mrPs.gif

-M​

kzmxgirl

FSC JUNE 2021 MEXICO

Flag_of_Mexico.svg

THALIA - BARRIO

thalia-on-embracing-girl-power.jpg

Ariadna Thalía Sodi Miranda Mottola (born 26 August 1971), known as Thalía, is a Mexican singer, businesswoman, and former actress. Born in Mexico City, she first achieved recognition as a member of the successful pop group Timbiriche from 1986 through 1989. One of the most successful and influential Mexican artists, she is referred to as the "Queen of Latin Pop" by international media. Having sold around 25 million records worldwide, she is one of the best-selling Latin music artists of all time. Aside from her native Spanish, Thalía has also sung in English, French, Portuguese, and Tagalog.

She has received numerous accolades, including five Billboard Latin Music Awards, eight Lo Nuestro Awards, as well as seven Latin Grammy Award nominations including their special "President's Merit Award" in 2019. She has collaborated with multiple artists, such as Tony Bennett, Michael Bublé, Robbie Williams, Marc Anthony, Laura Pausini, Romeo Santos, and Carlos Vives.

As an actress, Thalía starred in a variety of successful telenovelas that aired in over 180 countries which led to her being referred to as the "Queen of telenovelas" by the mass media. The global impact of her novelas helped her to popularize her music in non-Spanish speaking territories and markets in Europe and Asia. The Mexican media company Televisa has named her the best-paid telenovela actress in history, while Billboard names her the most widely recognized Spanish-speaking soap star in the world.

Considered a Latin pop icon, Terra Networks included her in its list of "powerful and iconic women in Latin music" in 2011 and as one of the Greatest Latin Artists of All Time by Billboard in 2020. On 5 December 2013, she was honored with a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame as a recognition for her achievements as an artist. Thalía is also a successful fashion brand owner (having signed an exclusive deal with Macy's), has her own nationally syndicated radio show, and is the author of four books, including her memoir. During her career, Thalía has been involved in humanitarian causes and is a UNICEF Mexico Ambassador since 2016.

Thalía stated in her autobiography regarding the impact of her telenovelas: "Soap operas made a lot of history; just look at the report by UNESCO, where it was noted that "in the Ivory Coast in Africa and in Paris (France), people stopped the daily course of their lives just to watch a soap opera. I never expected that kind of success [...] Whenever I arrived anywhere, I was treated like royalty; even the press in some of these countries referred to me as the Aztec Queen, the Mexican Queen, or the ambassador of Mexico, and like a proud peacock, I always brought my country's flag with me wherever I went to represent my motherland. I was in the clouds at the pinnacle of my career.

The phenomenon of Thalía's telenovelas also became visible in countries like Brazil, Bulgaria, Libya, Egypt, France, Greece, Hungary, Indonesia, Lebanon, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Russia, Syria, Turkey, and the majority of Spanish-speaking countries around the world.

THIS TIME, THALIA MAKES A COMEBACK WITH ONE OF HER MOST CREATIVE SONGS FROM THE NEW ALBUM "DESAMORFOSIS" WHICH MAKES A CELEBRATION TO THE BEGINNING OF HER CAREER WITH CHEERFUL SOUNDS AND SMOOTH VOCALS. WE WISH THE BEST OF LUCK TO ALL THE CONTESTANTS AND ENJOY THALIA'S TUNE!

hawadharma

FSC MALAYSIA :my: #148 JUNE 2021

celosia-golden.png

magic-owl-personal-use.png

Screenshot_20200818_195700.jpg

Lyrics
(with English Translation)

Aku bukan mainan | I am not a toy
'Tuk kau permainkan | For you to play with
Sesuka hatimu sahaja | As you please
Aku bukan wanita | I am not a woman
Yang mudah kau cela | Who you can insult
Yang mudah kau dera jiwa |
And whose soul you easily abuse

(bridge)
Biarkan tertutup | Let it be closed
Pintu kamu yang telah rapuh | Your broken doors
Bukalah matamu | Open your eyes
Takkan mekar bunga yang layu | A wilted flower will no longer bloom

(chorus)
Bukan boneka | (I am) Not a puppet
Seperti apa yang engkau inginkan | As what you wished for
Sesungguhnya aku tak sanggup | The truth is, I can't stand this
Sudah cukup | It's enough
Tak perlu kau menyeksaku | No need to torture me more
Bukan boneka | (I am) Not a puppet
Seperti apa yang engkau mahukan | As what you hoped for
Sesungguhnya aku tak sanggup | The truth is, I can't stand this
Sudah cukup | It's enough
Tak perlu kau terus membunuhku | No need to keep killing me

Aku takkan mengalah | I will not surrender
Dihempas godaan | Despite your temptations
Dihembus bisikan halusmu | Under your deadly whispers
Aku takkan berdiam | I will not keep silent
Membiar kau rasuk | Letting you haunt me
Membiar kau ragut mimpiku | Letting you rob my dreams

(repeat bridge)
(repeat chorus)

Takkan aku terikat | I will not be tied
Dengan jari jemarimu | Around your fingers
Meracunkan cinta | While love is poisoned
Takkan aku lepaskan | I will not let go
Jiwaku yang selamanya | Of my soul, which is forever
Mengharapkan cinta sempurna | Hoping for a perfect love

(repeat bridge)
(repeat chorus)

heke1988

FSC 148 JUNE

:fi::fi::fi:Klamydia - Outo aika (Strange/Odd Time):fi::fi::fi:

Klamydia

klamydia-2020.jpg

Punk-band Klamydia (basically in English Chlamydia) was founded in 1988. Nowadays band members are vocalist Vesku Jokinen, guitarist and backing vocalist Jari Helin, basist and another backing vocalist Sami Kohtamäki and drummer Pasi Helin. Their songs are usually humorists, which tells about alcoholism and sexual things. Also their songs are social editorialised and some are love songs. Now their represent Finland with their song "Outo aika" (in English Strange/Odd Time), which is song on their new album "Hiljainen pöytä lähellä orkesteria". "Outo aika" tells about Covid-19, fears about it and what it has caused for society.

Ps. Unfornately I haven't found English lyrics from this song, so we have to be satisfied just for Finnish lyrics.

Lyrics in Finnish:

(Verse 1)

Tänään on se uusi huominen,
josta murhetta kannoit koko eilisen.
Metsät palaa, tuli kaiken tuhoaa
teeveestä katselt ruumiskolonnaa

(Pre-Chorus)

Otsikot ja lööpit huutaa kuolemaa
Kauhua lietsotaan, lähetys kerrallaan
Vanhukset teljetään pieniin huoneisiin
ja arkun kansi suljettiin

(Chorus)