Contact us

FSC Promotions Thread

kzmxgirl

FSC Mexico - January 2024

https://flic.kr/p/oiLwkg

Adriel Favela ft. Ismael de la Rosa & Yerai Cortes - Mi Condena

The most prominent exponent of the corridos tumbados is Adriel Favela. He is a young man who stands out in the world of regional Mexican music and has captivated the audience with his songs.

Favela has left everyone stunned after venturing into the world of regional Mexican music with his mini album "Sólo Muere Si Se Olvida", marking a turn in his career, as he has been well received by his followers.

In April last year, Adriel Favela released his six-song album under the Fonovisa/Universal label, taking his music in a new direction. Although his list has been similar in the genre of corridos. This project represents his versatility and ability to explore different facets of regional Mexican music, which has been recorded at the Sonic Ranch studios in Tornillo, Texas, in collaboration with prominent artists and producers. Adriel presents a collection of songs that explore various emotions and themes, from love and passion, to heartbreak and reflection on life. Each song has its own story and meaning, allowing fans to connect deeply with their music.

"Mi condena", in which Adriel Favela is accompanied by Ismael de la Rosa and Yerai Cortés, fuses mariachi and flamenco singing in a powerful musical expression that pays homage to Spanish and Mexican musical culture.

ENJOY THE SONG AND GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRIES!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
xptC4rp.gif

FSC Norway - February 2024 - Mari Bella - Different Kinda Love

Bc7PHjv.jpg

Representing Norway in FSC February 2024 is a New Artist for Norway in FSC, the talented young Norwegian singer Mari Bella. Here is some more information about her.

Mari Eriksen Bølla (born 2004 in Bryne, Norway), artist name Mari Bella, is a talented young Norwegian pop artist. She previously went by her real name Mari Bølla, but changed Bølla to Bella to focus on an international music career (the Norwegian vowel “ø” does not exist in English and so an “e” is more convenient).

Mari showed an interest in song and music from an early age. She started in a choir when she was seven years old and has had various singing teachers since she was ten years old. She was in the Sandnes Cultural School choir from 2016 to 2019.

She became more known in 2014 when she took part in Norwegian Jr. popIDOL on Norwegian TV2 coming 3rd. She became nationally known, however, in 2020 when as a 15-year old she participated in and won Norwegian popIDOL, the youngest ever to win that contest.

In December 2021 she signed a record contract with Sony Music Norway and was also selected as a finalist in Norwegian Melodi Grand Prix with the song "Your Loss". She did not qualify for the Final but was voted in for the Last Chance. In autumn 2022 she changed her artist name to Mari Bella and started making new songs to be released later that year and in 2023.

Discography:

«Now That I Found You» (2020)
«Christmas Time (Is Nothing Without You)» (2020)
«Not That Girl» (2021)
«Your Loss» (2022)
«Cry Just a Little» (2022)
«Different Kinda Love» (2023)
«LOVE ME / HATE ME» (2023)

In October 2022 she released the single "Cry Just a Little", and then in 2023 she took part in another talent show on Norwegian tv, “Stjernekamp” on NRK tv. She also released 2 new singles, the song “LOVE ME / HATE ME” and, in February 2023, a melodic powerful Electro-pop song called “Different Kinda Love”. This is the song chosen by the Norwegian jury as the Norwegian entry here in FSC February 2024.

Mari Bella is a talented young Norwegian singer from whom we will without doubt hear more in the years to come.

The Norwegian entry for FSC February 2024, called “Different Kinda Love”, is a melodic and powerful Nordic Electro-pop song performed by the talented young artist Mari Bella. The Norwegian jury is happy to enter Mari Bella in the FSC for Norway.

Below are the lyrics in English. Hope you’ll enjoy the Norwegian entry for February 2024!
tqcd9Op.gif

yQwRxUC.gif

Mari Bella - Different Kinda Love

When we're both in bed
I imagine your hands running through my hair
I know it's him but I still see your silhouette
I can't let you go

Wishing you were here
I feel his body, but his face just disappears
Can he tell my mind is everywhere but here
I still can't let us go

But when we turn the lights down
Imagining my hands on you
Cause he don't touch me like you do
Raw passion and rough
We had a different kinda love

When we turn the lights down
Fantasies of me on you
Cause he don't kiss me like you do
This haunting memory of us

Different kinda love

This feeling in my chest
Every text you send just fills me with regret
He says I love you, but it doesn't make no sense
Why I can't give you up

I've heard all your reasons
Like a song on repeat, that won't let me sleep
You said you need freedom
Like a thorn in my bed
Get out of my head
Can you hear how I'm feeling
I'm sick and tired of your ghost

Imagining my hands on you
Cause he don't touch me like you do
Raw passion and rough

Fantasies of me on you
Cause he don't kiss me like you do
This haunting memory of us

Different kinda love

Different kinda, different kinda ( x 3 )

Id2mrPs.gif

-M​

Geborgenheit

FSC Latvia :lv: - February 2024: Kristiāna Millere - Ko Sirds Tava Jūt

Kristiāna is 19 years young from Tukums, who is announced as "a breath of fresh air in the Latvian alternative music environment, whose music is best characterized by bright energy, melodic mood and lyrics that make you think." She started her professional music career in 2021, joining Linda Garanča's Music Studio. Thanks to the victory in the 2022 competition of young musicians "Saldus Saulīte", Kristiāna got the right to perform on the stage of Latvia's oldest rock festival "Saldus Saule 2023" with a full program of her songs - this is currently (so far) the loudest record in the biography of this singer.

Ko Sirds Tava Jūt (What Your Heart Feels) is a part of Kristiāna's album Saules Uzplaukums (Sunrise). Chorus carries the main message of the song: it's time to show who you are and who you want to be, what you want to become, what your heart feels.​

xheart xheart xheart

hawadharma

:my:

FSC FEBRUARY 2024
MALAYSIA

Artist: DOLLA
Song: "Damelo"

lirik-lagu-dolla-hard-lights-damelo.jpg

OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO

ENGLISH VERSION

Lyrics (with English Translation)

Lo que dice mi voz / What my voice says
Woo
Dime cosa’ al oido / Tell me something in my ear

Kau lah petandaku percaya / You are the sign that I believe
Kata manis menarik jiwa / Your sweet words attracts my soul
Mungkin kali ini beza / It may be different this time around
Cintaku luar biasa / My love's extraordinary
Suara melodik kau hilang kuasa / Your melodic voice has lost its power
Rahsia hati mudah kubaca / I can read your heart's secret
Mungkin kali ini beza / It may be different this time around
Cintaku berbisa / My love's poisonous

CHORUS:
Ya voy a enloquecer porque / I'm going to go crazy because
Tu no me das / You don't give me
Lo que pido / What I ask
Da da da da da da damelo / Give it to me
Te tengo que tener y que ya / I have to have you and that's it
Nadie más / No one else
Se interponga / Gets in the way

Aku tak kisah buat caraku / I don't mind to do it my way
Tak buang masa curi perhatianmu / Won't waste my time to steal your attention
Tell me you love me baby
Cause I got you crazy

Bisikan ku manis / My whispers are sweet
Kau datang bila ku panggil / You come when I call
Mungkin kali ni beza / It may be different this time around
Cintaku berkuasa / My love's powerful

(REPEAT CHORUS)

Ven pa cá / Come here
Que la noche no se va a acabar / The night is not going to end
Si conmigo estás / If you are with me
Ven pa cá / Come here
Me hace falta alguien pa bailar / I need someone to dance with
Que la noche no se va a acabar / The night is not going to end
Si conmigo estás / If you are with me

Damelo / Give it to me
Damelo / Give it to me
Hey se interponga / Hey get in the way
Oh yeah yeah yeah
Da da da da da da damelo / / Give it to me

Kevan1994

:ca: Rêve - Past Life :ca:
FEBRUARY 2024

LYRIC VIDEO

INTRODUCTION TO THE ARTIST

LYRICS

INTERPRETATION OF LYRICS

FAVOURITE LYRICS

I'm his good time girl, an all time muse
Little firebird baby, damaged goods
Oh, I wish I could see myself like you

Better take your time before it takes you too
The wine goes down and the words pour out
"You're what every great love song was written about"
I wish I could know myself like you

Last edited:

kzmxgirl

FSC MEXICO FEBRUARY 2024

https://flic.kr/p/2e7jJi

Jayrick, Ervin River - Te Está Olvidando

Erick Gutierrez Cervantes, better known as Jayrick, is a music producer and beatmaker specializing in genres such as Boom Bap, Hip-Hop, and Trap.

The young producer, before entering the world of rap, was a recognized talent within the Mexican electronic music industry, with releases on high-caliber national and international labels he established himself as one of the great promises.

Some time later Gera MX discovered his great talent and joined him in the “Rich Vagos” team where he has developed in a very interesting way, becoming one of the best beatmakers in the music industry today.

Irving Rios, better known as Ervin River in the music scene, is a talented man from Juarez who little by little has been achieving his dreams thanks to his ambition and his desire to make music. He is a composer and producer who began independently almost 10 years ago with the rap genre, at first it began as a hobby in collaboration with the local production company Namuju, with which he gained popularity over the years, today his work has led him to currently signed with companies such as Universal Music Publishing Mexico, Virgin Mexico and to collaborate with artists such as Camilo VII, Gera MX, and Rich Vagos.
For his project, a new album is on the way, "Cosas Maravillosas" is inspired by the learnings and the trajectory that he has been acquiring as an artist, counting on it being his contribution to the Mexican scene.

Without a doubt, Irving is a man from Juarez who shows that dreams are worked for and that nothing is unattainable.

Enjoy the song!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
xptC4rp.gif

FSC Norway - March 2024 - Maria Mena - And Then Came You

4jrNDDM.jpg

Representing Norway in FSC March 2024, and returning to the FSC for Norway after 3.5 years, is the talented Norwegian singer-songwriter Maria Mena. Here is some more information about her.

Maria Viktoria Mena (born in 1986), artist name Maria Mena, is a talented and very popular Norwegian songwriter and pop artist. She was born into an artistic family, her mother, a playwright and her father, a drummer. Her mother is Norwegian and her father is Nicaraguan (Afro-Nicaraguan). Her parents’ divorce when Maria was 9 years affected her much and at 13 she moved to live with her father. She wrote music lyrics as a form of ‘personal therapy’ and made a demo of a song called “My Lullaby” which subsequently led to her being given a record contract. It was the start of a musical journey where lyrics would always be important for her.

In 2002 she released her debut-album called “Another Phase” which included her first song. It reached nr 5 on the Norwegian Singles Chart as well as gaining much radio-play. In the years that followed she released several albums to critical acclaim, “Mellow” (2004), “Apparently Unaffected” (2005) and “Cause and Effect” (2008) which won her a Norwegian Grammy (“Spellemannspris”). A popular single called “All This Time” was the Norwegian entry in FSC April 2009.

In late 2010 she released a Christmas-song (cd-single) called “Home For Christmas” which gained much radio-play and has become a Norwegian “evergreen”. In the following years she released the albums “Victoria” (2011) and “Weapon in Mind” (2013). The song “Am I Supposed To Apologize” was the Norwegian entry in FSC January 2012. Another song, called “The End”, was the Norwegian entry in FSC April 2014.

In late 2015 she released the album “Growing Pains”. Maria took a long break from the music business after this, focusing on other projects in her life. In 2019, however, she began work on new songs. The first single from this new album-project was the beautiful melodic Pop-ballad “Not OK” which was released in April 2020. This was the Norwegian entry in FSC September 2020. The new album was called “They Never Leave Their Wives” released in October 2020.

Another album came a few years later, in September 2023 called “And Then Came You” which was well received by reviewers and her many fans all around the world. Several singles were released and one of the most popular songs was the title track “And Then Came You”, a beautiful Pop-ballad in Maria’s style with important lyrics that have strong meaning for her. This is the song chosen by the Norwegian jury as the Norwegian entry here in FSC March 2024.

Maria Mena has written many songs over the years, in many styles and with different arrangements, and her songs very often tell a personal story or give a message that is important to her. She has a dedicated fan base and her music is appreciated by many. She is a creative talent who has made her mark in Norwegian music and of whom we will surely hear more.

The Norwegian entry for FSC March 2024, called “And Then Came You”, is a melodic and beautiful pop-ballad co-written and performed by Maria Mena. The Norwegian jury is happy to enter Maria Mena again in the FSC for Norway.

Below are the lyrics in English. Hope you’ll enjoy the Norwegian entry for March 2024!
tqcd9Op.gif

yQwRxUC.gif

Maria Mena - And Then Came You

I was just getting comfortable
Thought of being alone
Felt a sense of connection
To being on my own

Just wasn't looking to waste my time
On someone who was scared
Was a time for reflecting
And a little self-care

Don't know how I turned around
How I let my whole guard down

It was not what you said
But the way that you said it
And I was a little bit drunk
But no way I'd forget it

That you put your hand on my chest
Looked me straight in the eye
Said that I know who you are
"I think I am your guy"

And I wasn't prepared for
Wasn't prepared for anything
No I wasn't prepared for
Wasn't prepared for

How did you know where to look for me
Or that I had shut down
That you had to get in through friendship
'Cause I would be hard to unwind

How do you know how to talk to me
Make me laugh till I cry
Kiss me like you've always known me
How did you know to come by

Don't know how I turned around
Or how I let my whole guard down

It was not what you said
And I was a little bit drunk
But no way I'd forget it

That you put your hand on my chest
Looked me straight in the eye
"I think I am your guy"

Always been scared of
Love's been cruel

And I've never been cared for
He wasn't there for
Then came you

Yeah, I wasn't prepared for
Always been scared of
Love's been cruel

Never been cared for
He wasn't there for
Then came you

It was not what you said
I was a little bit drunk
But no way I'd forget it

When you put your hand on my chest
And looked me straight in the eye
"I think I am your guy"

Always been scared of
Love's been cruel

Never been cared for
He wasn't there for
Then came you

Yeah, I wasn't prepared for
Always been scared of
Love's been cruel

Never been cared for
He wasn't there for
Then came you

Id2mrPs.gif

-M​

kzmxgirl

FSC MARCH 2024 - MEXICO

https://flic.kr/p/MQV7

Yuridia - Sin Llorar​

https://flic.kr/p/bo93Cw

Yuridia Francisca Gaxiola Flores (born 4 October 1986), known just as Yuridia is a Mexican singer. She came in second place in the fourth season of the reality show La Academia, which launched her career. She is considered one of the most successful Mexican artists in the 21st century.

In 2005, Yuridia released her debut album La Voz de un Ángel. It became the second best-selling album in 2006 and one of the fastest-selling albums of all time in Mexico. It has been certified Diamond since its release. Her second album, Habla El Corazón was certified Platinum in Mexico after a few weeks of release. Entre Mariposas, Yuridia's third album with original songs, was released in late 2007. It was certified gold selling more than 50,000 copies within the first week of being released, peaking at the number one position in the top-selling charts.

On December 5, 2006, Sony BMG released Yuridia's second album, Habla El Corazón, as well as the first single "Como Yo Nadie Te Ha Amado", a cover of the Spanish version of Bon Jovi's "This Ain't a Love Song". The second and last single was Yuridia's cover for Roxette's Listen to Your Heart Spanish cover, Habla El Corazon. The album includes Spanish covers of well-known songs from artists such as Bonnie Tyler, and The Police. The album sold 660,000 copies worldwide, and was certified 3× Platinum + Gold.

To this date, both the album and the single are Yuridia's most successful in the United States. The album debuted at 15 and peaked at #14, while the single peaked on Billboard's Hot Latin Tracks chart at 16. Her second single has managed to do what her previous second single did not, enter the HLT chart and has peaked at number 44.

Yuridia's third solo album, Entre Mariposas, was released on November 15, 2007, in Mexico. The first single from the album was "Ahora Entendí", written by her and Camila's Mario Domm. The following single is Yo Por El. It peaked at #1 in Mexico and in Central America. The third and last single is En Su Lugar, it debuted at #16, finally topping the #4 spot. The album, produced by Javier Calderón, quickly garnered major sales and has already been certified Gold for selling 50,000 copies within the first day of its release. It has also been certified 4× Platinum + Gold for a total of 650,000 copies worldwide.

She has been nominated for awards such as, Latin Grammy, Premios Juventud Latin Billboard OYE awards and Lo Nuestro music awards.

On April 26, 2007, Yuridia won a Latin Billboard Award for Best Pop Female Album.

In early May 2007, Yuridia also received four nominations for the Premios Juventud. She was nominated for Best Artist, Best Album, Catchiest Song and Most Heart-Breaking Song.

By the end of 2008, Yuridia won a Premios Oye award as the best Female Artist of the year.

In 2009 she also had three nominations for (Lo nuestro Music awards) "Best Artist", "Best Album" (Entre Mariposas), and "Catchiest Song"(Ahora entendi).

On September 30, 2009, she released her fourth studio album, Nada es Color de Rosa. This album has sold 120,000 copies.

In 2016, through a statement, announced her entry to Televisa, after belonging to TV Azteca for 9 years, having participated in the singing reality La Academia.

On April 27, 2022, it was announced they Yuridia would return to TV Azteca, but this time as a coach of La Voz... México alongside Ha*Ash, David Bisbal and Joss Favela. A contestant on her team, Fátima Elizondo won the competition on August 29, 2022, making Yuridia the winning coach.

This month's entry presents a beautiful ballad that combines the style of retro ballads from the 80's and a fusion of traditional music in the form of mariachi. Enjoy the song!

LYRICS (English translation):

Withоut сrуing
Wе аrе аlrеаdу adultѕ
Аnd anу іnѕult that іѕ made
І wіll nоt tоlerate

Withоut сrуing
Аnd without so much drama
Ѕo that the soul heals

It is best to finish

Аnother сhance no longer makes sense
І have never been a fan of the second part, too boring
Evеrything we gave was done to the point of the impossible
То eаch their оwn pаth, I’m leаving your life
I’m free now

Тo fly freely from now on
And I’m going to open my wings to whoever I likе thе most
I wіll gіvе everythіng without measure I want to enјoy my life
Now that you are no longer here
Frоm now on, love no longer intereѕtѕ me
I’m going to eat the world and I’ll run wild
And if I fall completely in love with someone, what can happen?
Тhat after being with you I don’t think things will go any worse

To fly freely frоm nоw оn
And I’m going to open my wings to whoever I like the most
I will gіve everythіng wіthout measurе I want to еnјoy mу lifе
Now that you are no longer here
From now on, love nо lоnger interests me
I’m gоing to eаt the world аnd I’ll run wild
And if I fall completely in love with someone, what can happen?
That aftеr bеing with you І don’t think things will go any worsе

Last edited:

Kevan1994

:ca: TALK - A Little Bit Happy :ca:
MARCH 2024

LIVE PERFORMANCE

INTRODUCTION TO THE ARTIST

LYRICS

INTERPRETATION OF LYRICS

FAVOURITE LYRICS

"Turns out all of my highs are making love to my lows"

"But I'm still standing here counting all my tears
Trying to feel what you felt for years"​

hawadharma

:my:

FSC MARCH 2024
MALAYSIA

Artist: AINA ABDUL
Song: "Jangan Mati Rasa Itu"

ab67616d0000b2735ad226abc1d1fe67d229711a

INTRODUCTION

Aina Abdul
is no stranger to FSC community. She has participated with many songs namely Semalam, Ghost, Sepi, Terus Hidup, Fool, and Shoot. Now in March 2024, she comes back with her latest single "Jangan Mati Rasa Itu" which is the first single from her latest album "Imaji". Just few days ago on 3rd March 2024, Aina Abdul has garnered three (3) major awards in Anugerah Juara Lagu 2024 for this song - 3rd place, Best Vocals and Audience Choice awards.

OFFICIAL LYRIC VIDEO

AJL38 LIVE VERSION

Lyrics (with English Translation)

Siang malamku menjerit sepi / I have screamed in silence day and night
Tak putus bibir ini melirih / These lips has never stopped whispering
Kasihmu terus hidup / Your love remains alive
Jangan mati rasa itu / Don't let this feeling die

CHORUS:
Bagaimana harus ku jalani tanpa kamu? / How can I endure life without you?
Salahku kar'na terbiasa ada kamu / It's my fault for getting used to be around you
Apakah aku bisa, melawan takdir kita? / Will I ever, fight our fate?
Aku hanya manusia biasa / I'm just an ordinary human

Dingin hatimu berlalu pergi / Your cold heart has left me
Getir jiwa tak siapa tahu / No one knows the turbulence in my soul
Hanya dia yang setia / Only he is loyal to me
Jangan hilang rasa itu / Don't let this feeling vanish

(REPEAT CHORUS)

Tenggelamkan kesunyianku / Drown my loneliness
Terapungkan kebahagiaan aku / And let my happiness float​

Top Bottom