Contact us

FSC November 2012 - Submit your entries!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Re: FSC November 2012 - Submit your entries! LL: Today, 19:00 CET

:no: For November 2012 Norway goes for Electronic Folk-pop! :D Performer of “Leave Me Alone” is the Norwegian ESC-Winner Alexander Rybak, who with this song takes part for the 3rd time in the FSC for Norway (since July 2009). For more information and promotion of the entry (including lyrics in English) check out the FSC Norway-thread and the FSC Promotions-thread! Hope you’ll enjoy it!

Good luck to all entries this month! :)

Kryptonite

The DL link will be up in an hour (maybe more, because I have problems with my connection)!

The whole show will be up tomorrow!

Miguel

Oh my God! Just heard the snippets. There are like 4 ballads/downtempos out of 35 entries. :lol: Lots of uptempos. Is it a normal rate? I'm not complaining at all. Love dance-pop. :lol:

I think I'm going to translate the :pt: entry. I love the lyrics and I hope you guys enjoy their meaning as much as I do. The translation will be available later on the Portuguese thread. :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Oh my God! Just heard the snippets. There are like 4 ballads/downtempos out of 35 entries. :lol: Lots of uptempos. Is it a normal rate? I'm not complaining at all. Love dance-pop. :lol:

I think I'm going to translate the :pt: entry. I love the lyrics and I hope you guys enjoy their meaning as much as I do. The translation will be available later on the Portuguese thread. :)

Perfect timing for Portugal sending a ballad, then! ;)

And for Cyprus too! Ballads stand out this month!

What are the other 2 ballads? Serbia and Switzerland? And that's it? xthink :lol:

Gera11

WorldVision Mod
Staff member

For November 2012 Norway goes for Electronic Folk-pop! Performer of “Leave Me Alone” is the Norwegian ESC-Winner Alexander Rybak, who with this song takes part for the 3rd time in the FSC for Norway (since July 2009). For more information and promotion of the entry (including lyrics in English) check out the FSC Norway-thread and the FSC Promotions-thread! Hope you’ll enjoy it!

xheart!

chontono

Love the :cy: and :pt: this month, but don´t know about my final voting as I have to listen to the songs more.

Top Bottom