Contact us

FSC November 2012 - Submit your entries!

Yoni

Re: FSC November 2012 - Submit your entries

:ma: Morocco hint:

sidewalk.jpg

shouldn't be allowed imo

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

^ And why it shouldnt Yoni? ;)

Because she has Moroccan Berber descent, but she is not Moroccan. Born, grew up and lives in another country.

Charly

Because she has Moroccan Berber descent, but she is not Moroccan. Born, grew up and lives in another country.

Actually she is Moroccan, both of her parents are Moroccan which technically automaticly she gains Moroccan Citizenship. If she is NOT Moroccan then her parents are NOT Moroccan.

Same goes with Sofia Essaidi she grew up and lives in France French-Moroccan parents so shes allowed why cant Loreen?

And me I was born in UK I was raised in UK and I live in UK with French Passport and Moroccan Parent so I'm NO allowed to control Morocco in FSC?

Yoni

Actually she is Moroccan, both of her parents are Moroccan which technically automaticly she gains Moroccan Citizenship. If she is NOT Moroccan then her parents are NOT Moroccan.

Same goes with Sofia Essaidi she grew up and lives in France French-Moroccan parents so shes allowed why cant Loreen?

umm Sofia was actually born in Morocco?

and Trece said she's of Moroccan DESCENT, according to your words her grand grand grand kid will still be Moroccan and not of Moroccan descent -_-

Charly

The only Swedish about her is that she was born in Sweden and lives there but with Both Parents are Moroccan she gets Automatic Citizenship under the Moroccan Law.

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Based on this logic, Belarus can send Rybak (both parents are Belarusian)? delirium

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

And Rybak born in USSR, so +15 countries can send him xrollinglol

CypriotGirl

Veteran

She is eligible to compete for Morocco, just like Patrick Wolf is eligible to compete for Ireland, Aynur Aydin to compete for Turkey, Nelly Furtado for Portugal, etc... If the law of the country says that somebody gains citizenship of it if the parents are from that country, then it's allowed.

There are some countries that have other laws. For example, in Lebanon, only the children of a Lebanese father gain Lebanese citizenship. For this reason, Mika who was born in Lebanon but his father is American doesn't have Lebanese citizenship!

And Rybak born in USSR, so +15 countries can send him xrollinglol

He was born in Belarus, so Belarus can send him, not the rest USSR countries...

Anna Vissi was born when Cyprus was still a British colony, it doesn't mean that the UK can send her... :?

Charly

He mus have the citizenship!

Does Belarus allows Dual Citizenship?

Haustor

Question should be does she have Morrocan citizenship and passport because if she does not have it than nobody can force citizenship on her (or anyone else for that matter).
So does she have it or not?

Trece

Han Hazretleri
Staff member

Question should be does she have Morrocan citizenship and passport because if she does not have it than nobody can force citizenship on her (or anyone else for that matter).

She had never lived there, so I am sure that not. But this thing we can't check

Charly

I know Moroccans very well, and yes she does its Automatic like mine!

eerik

:ee: entry is in our forum.

aletem

The artist that will represent Macedonia will be a new artist (someone you haven't really heard about). The song is something different, compared to the past couple of entries.

Top Bottom