Contact us

FSC Mexico

Which music genres would you like to see competing on next FSC editions for Mexico?

• hard rock

9 17.0%
  • alternative rock

23 43.4%
  • pop

24 45.3%
  • electronic music

17 32.1%
  • rap

2 3.8%
  • ranchera

6 11.3%
  • banda

7 13.2%
  • ballads in general

18 34.0%
  • reggaeton

10 18.9%

• Total voters

handeyener

Re: FSC Mexico (FSC JANUARY 2013 ALFONSO LOHER-GOODBYE))

:mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx:

BAND: HOCICO
SONG: DEAD TRUST

This song is for their latest album released around December 2012. They are one of the most well known bands worldwide representatives of the aggrotech genre.

Hocico+2010+new+promo.jpg

History

The duo was officially formed in 1993 by Erik Garcia a.k.a. Erk Aicrag (lyrics and vocals) and Oscar Mayorga a.k.a. Racso Agroyam (Programming), but both cousins had been experimenting with electronic music, mixing industrial and EBM, since they were fifteen years old. Their music can be described as electro-industrial. Erk Aircrag and Racso Agroyam incited to express their feelings through technology, Preben AA from sounds of Zeromancer got sounds and ideas into their greate minds. Given the influence of varying currents of electronic music (mainly Skinny Puppy) they began their trajectory in 1989 in a project called "Niñera Degenerada". Their lyrics are both in Spanish as well as English. The Spanish word hocico means snout, and is used in Mexico as a disrespectful way to describe someone's comments coming out of their mouth.
Racso Agroyam has a side project called Dulce Liquido.
Erk Aicrag has a side project called Rabia Sorda.

OFFICIAL SONG

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE ENTRIES
FSC FEBRUARY 2013

LakZaNokte

Re: FSC Mexico (FSC FEBRUARY 2013 HOCICO-DEAD TRUST)

loving it :shock:

btw, it didn't get that many negative comments as u think ;)

handeyener

loving it :shock:

btw, it didn't get that many negative comments as u think ;)

In fact i was reticent to send it, but i listen to it over and over 2 weeks before the contest and truly it is one of their best songs ever released. Oh, really it didnt recieved many negative comments??, i thought so because it is the most obscure entry i have ever sent

CC92

Mexico had a good song IMHO and it just missed out on my points. Kudos for providing so diverse choices. :)

handeyener

Mexico had a good song IMHO and it just missed out on my points. Kudos for providing so diverse choices. :)

Yeah, i like sending always different styles. Frankly speaking i could send more comercial choices, but the extremely comercial choices from my country tend to bore me, only if they are really good songs or international hits i send very mainstream entries, but if not i provide very unknown choices.
I will continue doing this further on, at least i realize aggrotech did sightly well :D

handeyener

:mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx:

FSC MARCH

PERFORMER: PATY CANTÚ
SONG: CORAZÓN BIPOLAR

967_55x.jpg

Patricia Giovanna Cantú Velasco (born November 25, 1983), known professionally as Paty Cantú is a Mexican singer-songwriter and occasional actress, who rose to fame as one of the founding members of the successful Mexican pop duo Lu. Cantú has both Mexican and US citizenship.
Cantú was born in Houston, Texas. The family returned to Guadalajara, Mexico when she was a child. At the age of 16, Cantú was drawn to entertaining people; she started taking guitar and bass lessons, eventually leaving law school to pursue her musical career.

Main article: Lu

Paty Cantú became a member of the Mexican pop duo Lu alongside Mario Sandoval. The pair rose to fame with hits like Por Besarte, Una Confusión and La Vida Después de Ti and being certified gold and platinum for both records in Mexico and USA. Their self-titled debut album released in 2004, which was produced by Aureo Baqueiro, producer of artists like Natalia Lafourcade, Sin Bandera, Kabah, and Moenia, had success in Mexico and Brazil in which enjoyed success because they and their song "Por Besarte" were featured on Rebelde. Her song-writing skills were shown in the track "Sé" and writing songs for Lola and Alejandra Guzmán. After various reeditions from their first album, and a sophomore one called "Álbum", it was announced on August 27, 2007 that Mario and Paty parted ways due to artistic ideas, giving their last concert on October in Reynosa, Tamaulipas.

Solo:

After the split, Paty started to write songs for her debut album, having 54 songs before selecting the final 10. In 2008, she was featured in Motel's hit "Dos Palabras" which was released on August 12 and appeared in the reedition from their second album 17 Bis. After that, Paty Cantú debuted as a solo artist on October 17 as an opening act for Mexican singer Aleks Syntek, making this her start as a successful solo singer. In November 2008,Paty Cantú released her first single "Déjame Ir" which reached Top 10 in the Mexican Radio Airplay proving an instant hit and the video was premiered in MTV on November 18. Her album "Me Quedo Sola" was released on January 27, 2009 [7] under EMI composed of 10 songs, 9 written by her and 1 written by Billy Mendez from Motel. In only three days of sales, Me Quedo Sola debuted at #8 in "Lo Mas Vendido" in Mixup and after a week, the album reached #1. However in the Mexico Main Top 100 Albums Chart reached #2, just under Vicente Fernández.
"No Fue Suficiente", her second single was released on February 21 and its video inspired by Tim Burton[6] was produced by Esteban Madrazo and debuted in "Los 10+ Pedidos" of MTV. She started to write songs for Alejandro Fernández, Dulce María's debut album as well as upcoming greatest hits from Alejandra Guzmán.
In August 2009 it was announced that Paty Cantú will participate in the movie Tinker Bell and the Lost Treasure as part of the soundtrack with the song Historia Ancestral, which will be released on September 4, 2009.[8][dated info] She also announced in her MySpace that her debut album will have a reedition which include new tracks like Muñeca de Papel written by Billy from Motel, Casi Divas featuring Alfonso Pichardo, lead singer from Moenia and Mi Amor Destruye featuring Ballesteros.
Paty Cantú was nominated for Los Premios MTV Latinoamérica 2009 in two categories, one alongside her former mate Mario Sandoval and his group Sandoval. On September 29, Paty Cantú received two nominations for Premios Oye!, the Mexican Grammy Awards for Breakthrough of the Year alongside Alexander Acha, Beto Cuevas, Tush[disambiguation needed] and Victor & Leo and Best Female Solo competing against Colombian Fanny Lú, Italian singer Laura Pausini and connationals María José and Natalia Lafourcade[10]
Paty Cantu's newest song "Afortunadamente no eres tu" became widely known throughout Mexico and within the United States hispanic community. The song was used in a MasterCard commercial as well as Ninas Mal's soundtrack.

Acting career:

Paty Cantú appeared as a musical guest in Rebelde, in the 2nd season of El Show de los Sueños and in Verano de Amor starred by Dulce María but her acting debut will be in the 3rd season of the Mexican series El Pantera as the character of María a car thief which will be involved as a love interest of El Pantera

OFFICIAL VIDEOCLIP:

GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

handeyener

Re: FSC Mexico (FSC MARCH 2013 Paty Cantú-Corazón bipolar)

FSC APRIL 13

ARTIST: BELINDA
SONG: EN EL AMOR HAY QUE PERDONAR

Photoshoot-Belinda-Reality-belinda-25854983-1670-1555.jpg

For this month i return to send very famous artists. This is the 2nd time Belinda participates, the 1st time was along with Juan Magan. So let´s see if she can improve her position representing :mx:.

Belinda Peregrín Schüll (born 15 August 1989 in Madrid, Spain), is a three-time Latin Grammy Awards nominated Spanish-Mexican singer, songwriter and actress. Together, her three studio albums and soundtracks have sold over 16 million copies worldwide.[5] Billboard mentioned her as "The Mexican Princess of Pop". Belinda is listed as the third best-selling female Mexican artist in the United States, with over 2 million records sold, behind Thalía and Paulina Rubio. Belinda was born in Madrid, Spain to a Spanish father, José Ignacio Peregrín Gutiérrez and a Spanish mother born in France Belinda Schüll Moreno. She has a younger brother named Ignacio. Ignacio Peregrín owned several factories in Mexico. The family moved to Mexico City permanently when she was five years old. Her grandfather was the famous late French bullfighter, Pierre Schüll.

At a very early age Belinda showed an incredible talent for singing, acting and making home videos that she wrote and filmed herself. When she was 10, she starred in her first TV series entitled ¡Amigos X Siempre!, produced by Televisa in Mexico and contributed to a soundtrack for the program. Her second role was playing Violeta in the telenovela Aventuras En El Tiempo, that also starred Christopher Uckermann. Following the success of ¡Amigos X Siempre! and Aventuras En El Tiempo, Belinda starred in the dual role playing identical twins, Mariana Cantú and Silvana Del Valle, who were separated at birth in the popular children's telenovela, Cómplices Al Rescate. She recorded a soundtrack for the show, and received her first Latin Grammy nomination for her work on the soundtrack. Before the second season started, Belinda dropped out of the show in order to pursue other projects. For the remainder of the series, her role was played by Mexican actress and singer, Daniela Luján.
In 2006, Belinda returned to the small screen in the Disney Channel Original Movie The Cheetah Girls 2, playing the role of Marisol. The movie premiered on August 25, 2006 and it received a total of over 8.1 million viewers.[9] Belinda also contributed a total of 4 songs to The Cheetah Girls 2 soundtrack, which was released on August 15, 2006 and debuted at #5 on the Billboard 200[10] and it has sold 1.4 million copies to date in the US.[11]
In 2009, she starred alongside Alfonso Herrera in a telenovela called Camaleones; Belinda played a prefect in a Mexican high school who also doubled as thief.

Her international self-titled debut studio album Belinda was released in Mexico by Sony BMG and RCA Records on August 5, 2003 and became as great a success in many different countries, as it was in Mexico, selling over 2.5 million copies worldwide.[12] The album was produced by Rudy Pérez, Graeme Pleeth, Mauri Stern and Robin Barter.[13] It included singles such as Lo Siento, Boba Niña Nice, Ángel, and Vivir, which was also chosen as the main theme song for Corazones al límite, another soap opera where she briefly appeared in. There were 4 different versions of the album released: the original version "Belinda", "Belinda (Repackage)" which featured 1 extra track: No Entiendo featuring Andy & Lucas, "Belinda (Enchanced)" which featured 2 Remixes and 2 Multimedia Tracks, and "Belinda: Edición Especial" which included a CD with 18 tracks and a DVD that contained five videos. The albums titled "Belinda",[14] "Belinda (Enhanced)"[15] and "Belinda: Edición Especial"[16] are the only albums that are being sold today, the rest were limited editions.
In 2005, she collaborated with the Mexican rock band Moderatto on their single Muriendo Lento, which is a cover of one of Timbiriche's songs, a Mexican pop group from the 1980s, which in turn was a cover of the record "Slowly", written by ABBA members Benny Andersson and Björn Ulvaeus for the album "Shine", released by another former member of ABBA - Frida.

Second Album: Utopía
Her second studio album Utopía reached #3 on the Mexican Charts.[17] As of September 2007, the album had sold 1 million copies worldwide.[12] Belinda revealed in a program aired by Televisa, "Bailando por un Sueño" and "Bailando por la Boda de Tus Sueños", that EMI wanted her to spend one week in Los Angeles recording "Utopía 2", her first album in English which was released in Europe and North America by EMI International on September 25, 2007. This new CD included tracks in English and a DVD.[18] She also appeared as a guest star in Buscando a Timbiriche, La Nueva Banda.
On October 18, 2007, Belinda won two awards, Video of the Year for "Bella Traición" and Best Solo Artist at the MTV Video Music Awards Latinoamerica. Belinda was nominated in two categories in the 2007 Latin Grammy Awards, which were held on November 8. Her nominations included Song of the Year for "Bella Traición" and Best Female Pop Album for her hit album, "Utopía". Belinda also provided vocals for the Spanglish remix of "Te Quiero" by DJ Flex.

Third Studio Album: Carpe Diem
On August 18, 2009, "Sal de Mi Piel" was released on iTunes. On August 27, 2009, EMI Televisa posted a video teaser of Belinda's new song "Sal de Mi Piel". It also announced the new name of her third album, Carpe Diem, which was released on March 23, 2010. Two days after its release, the album was certified gold in Mexico, after 30,000 copies sold. Her first single for the album was "Egoísta" featuring Pitbull, which was released on February 8, 2010 on radios.[20] The album's second single is "Dopamina", which was released on August 10, 2010 on radios. The video for Dopamina was released on February 2, 2011. Belinda also stated on her Facebook that she is was putting the final touches on her next two videos for the singles Gaia and Amor Transgénico.

Fourth Album: Catarsis
Belinda announced in her Twitter that she would dedicate 2011 and 2012 to write and record for her new album. On June 5, 2012, "En El Amor Hay Que Perdonar" was confirmed as the album's lead single. It was officially released for digital download on June 19, 2012. On July 21, 5 new tracks from the album were leaked online, including next single "I Love You (Te Quiero)" featuring Pitbull alongside "Bailaría Sobre El Fuego", "Litost", "Aguardiente", "Como Si Fuéramos Novios", "Dame Mas", and "Con Los Ojos Cerrado".
"En El Amor Hay Que Perdonar" debuted at number seven on the Mexican Singles Chart and peaked at number one, and stayed for one week.[25] The second single, "Te Voy A Esperar" (which features Juan Magan), for the soundtrack of the film Las aventuras de Tadeo Jones was digitally released in Spain, debuting and staying at number one for eleven weeks, receiving the Platinum certification by PROMUSICAE for sales of over 40,000.[26] In Mexico, "Te Voy A Esperar" was only released for airplay and peaked at number seven.Catarsis was originally scheduled to be released on September 25, 2012. However, it was pushed back and will be released on June, 2013.

OFFICIAL VIDEOCLIP:

Lyrics:

Sé que fallé y te perdí, ¿cómo olvidar?
Y ahora grito tan fuerte cómo deseo tenerte otra vez

CORO
En el amor hay que perdonar, sé que algún día tú volverás

Espero que no sea tarde
Y puedas volver a amarme
Verás en mí un cambio radical

Me siento con frío y pánico
Descalza en el suelo ártico
Ten compasión, no me castigues más

CORO

Quiero saber de mi pecado
Eso que no me has contado
Y tal vez no sea verdad

El amor es arte y ensayo
Y hoy de tus errores yo callo
Cuando se ama hay que perdonar

Entre la sombra que ilumina el sol
Veo el reflejo de nuestro esplendor

Sé que no es el final
Por ti siempre voy a esperar
Sé que algún día tú volverás

CORO

Volverás, tú volverás, tú volverás…

Good luck to all the entries!!!

handeyener

Re: FSC Mexico (FSC APRIL 2013 Belinda-En el amor hay que perdonar)

Nice choice! :)

Btw, Belinda has a song "Vivir", which Kalomira covered in English in 2004, that's the first time I heard of Belinda so many years ago! :lol:
kalomoira - somedays (download) - YouTube

Yes i remember that song, it was one of her best songs in the charts of Latin America. Most of my classmates during high school days wanted to look like her and played her songs on lunch time. Kalomoira´s cover is not bad, although sounds a bit strange on english. Maybe in greek could have sound much more interesting :p

CypriotGirl

Veteran

Yes i remember that song, it was one of her best songs in the charts of Latin America. Most of my classmates during high school days wanted to look like her and played her songs on lunch time. Kalomoira´s cover is not bad, although sounds a bit strange on english. Maybe in greek could have sound much more interesting :p

How? She's American :lol: She speaks and sings in Greek with a very heavy American accent! So I don't think she'd sound better in Greek at all :lol:

handeyener

:mx: entry for FSC MAY 2013

thalia.jpg

Performer: Thalia
Song: Ojalá

After a long waiting since my debut in FSC, finally to all Thalia fans at the forum i made possible the dream to send Thalia to compete
on the contest :D. Even though it cant be compared to the greatness of her 90´s hits, nevertheless it is a good song, one of the best from her album.

Ariadna Thalía Sodi Miranda (born 26 August 1971 in Mexico City, Mexico.) known mononymously as Thalía, is a Mexican singer, songwriter, published author, actress and businesswoman, who has sung in Spanish, English, Portuguese, French and Tagalog. She is recognized as the most successful female solo Mexican artist internationally by media conglomerates such as Univision Communications, Televisa and TV Azteca,while she has sold over 40 million records worldwide as a solo artist, being considered as one of the best selling Latin musicians of all time.Big part of the media refer to her as the "Queen of Latin pop", because of her numerous Latin pop hit singles and her legacy within the latin pop music scene of the past 2 decades.However, apart from singing, Thalía has also had a renowned career in acting, as she starred in a variety of soap operas that were watched by over two billion people in more than 180 countries and marked history in television because of their extremely high ratings.She was converted into a global television icon, especially during the decade of the 1990s, while she was publically referred to as the reigning "Queen of telenovelas" by the mass media, because of the phenomenal reception her soap operas had. She was also reported to be the most successful telenovela actress in history, as stated by Televisa, the largest mass media company in the Spanish-speaking world.
In 2008, the British tabloid The Sun, named her as one of "the 50 female singers who will never be forgotten" while in 2011, Terra Networks included her in their list of "the most powerful and iconic women in music". Thalía has also been nominated for various Latin Grammy, Latin Billboard and many other awards throughout her career. This has helped her to maintain her autonomy and her status as a powerful woman within the recording industry. She is also an occasional author, model, fashion designer, and record producer. With her productions, Thalía has received several gold and platinum sales certifications in most American, European, and Asian countries, establishing herself as the ultimate Spanish-language crossover artist. In 2013, she will be honored with her own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame, as a recognition for her successful career in music and entertainment.

2012–present: Habitame Siempre and the VIVA! Tour

Thalía had a collaboration with American music veteran Tony Bennett for his "Viva:Duets" album, which was released on October 22, 2012. Together they performed live the classic song "The way you look tonight" in Today's show and the Katie Couric's show.
During the past months, she had announced that she was recording her eleventh studio album, Habítame siempre. On September 21, 2012, Thalía gave a private concert in New York City at Hammerstein Ballroom as a preview of the upcoming album. The album's lead single, "Manías", was released on October 8, 2012.
Habítame siempre was released in November 19, 2012 in the United States and Latin America under the label of Sony Music Latin, while in Europe it is set to be released in 2013 by BMG Music. The album contains collaborations with Robbie Williams, Michael Bublé, Prince Royce and Gilberto Santa Rosa, among others and immensely after its release, it received mostly positive reviews.
"Habitame Siempre" was certified triple platinum in Mexico for sales of more than 180,000 copies, gold in the United States for shipments exceeding 50,000 copies and platinum in Venezuela for over 10,000 copies shipped.
In March 24, 2013 Thalía launched her VIVA! Tour in support of Habítame Siempre. The VIVA! Tour marks Thalía's first tour in a decade and consists of a series of intimate concerts in the United States and Latin America. Thalía stated in an interview that she also plans to expand the tour to Europe and Asia if it meets positive commercial reception.

LYRICS OF THE SONG:

Las cosas pasan porque tienen que pasar
¿Cómo le explicas eso a un corazón herido?
Que no ha dejado ni un segundo de extrañar
Que se niega a verlo todo tan vacío.

Me fui acostumbrando a la miel de tu mirar
A tu querer, tu respirar
Me diste el cielo y ahora me lo vienes a quitar
Dime por que, ¿Por qué te vas?

[Coro:]
Quiera Dios que en tu camino
Encuentres otra mujer
Que te quiera como yo
Ojala te vaya bien!
Quiera Dios tu nueva reina
También se rinda a tus pies
Que te cuide, que te entienda
Ojala te vaya bien.
Ojala! Ojala! Ojala! Te vaya bien

Las cosas pasan por que tienen que pasar
Que fácil es decirlo por consuelo
Dime porque si me llevabas a volar
Hoy me dejas con las alas en el suelo

Me fui acostumbrando a la miel de tu mirar
A tu querer, tu respirar
Me diste el cielo y ahora me lo vienes a quitar
Dime por que, ¿Por qué te vas?

[Se Repite Coro]

Ojala te vaya bonito
Ojala te vaya bien
Y que encuentre en tu camino
Quien te sepa comprender
Ojala tu nueva reina
También se rinda a tus pies
Que te quiera, que te entienda
Ojala te vaya bien

handeyener

Some of the artists that might take part in the next months (in random order, many of them might not go unfortunately due to the release date of their songs):

Playa+Limbo.jpg

Sandoval-Quiero-Volver.jpg

aleks-syntek.jpg

blog_images_1361991715-mike-navarro-alexandre-justine-y-reynolds-robledo.jpg

maria-jose.jpg

F1.jpg

AnexoPrincipal.jpg

FOTO-AMERICA-SIERRA-17_post.jpg

arcadialibre-620x360.jpg

fey.jpg

cristian-castro-.jpg

R%C3%ADo-roma.jpg

christian-chavez-disco-385x380.jpg

cafe-tacvba-entradas.jpg

Noel+Schajris.jpg

Hello%20Seahorse.jpg

handeyener

FSC JUNE 13

:mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::: mx

For the 1st time since our debut symphonic metal is competing!!!!. Perhaps it is the opposite of what youre accostumed to hear from my country, but well, why not giving it a shot in 1 edition?????

541745_611368168890470_1692625294_n.jpg

This band just released their 1st debut album on January, they are one of the few mexican bands that have as inspiration Nightwish, Apocalyptica and Lacuna Coil.

Official song:

Good luck to all the entries!!!

handeyener

FSC JULY 2013

:mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::: mx:mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx: :mx::mx::mx::mx::mx:

625431_109370689233438_1082535988_n.jpg

942033_568871629824170_902328112_n.jpg

Today we start with this new section, if it has no name, and hope to have it next week, and if you're wondering: what the hell happen here? Well the answer is simple, we will recommend a national or international band to vary and not hear the same thing, you like it or not, but it's good to know

We started with a musical project I met many months ago (I think even more than a year has passed), it is Gurrión Valdivieso Elizabeth, better known as Valgur, because the first three letters of their last name.

Originally from the state of Oaxaca(to be exact from the city of Juchitan) she breaks stereotypes by showing that in Oaxaca many people makes quality music and covers that are not necessarily in the public domain or popular Mexican culture and that not all the artists have to be like Luis Miguel, Cristian Castro, Paulina Rubio, etc.

In each of her songs she conveys passion, emotion and sincerity, and other songs show istmeña cultural pride.

She is also a model and participated back in 2011 representing Oaxaca state at Miss Mexico selection(i remember she was one of the 4 finalists).

The song Soñamos en zapoteco was created for the purpose of exalting the Zapotec indigenous language, one of the most traditional literary languages ​​in Mexico, and also in danger of becoming extinct. That is why the people must not only speak it, but they need to preserve it and transmit it to future generations. Thats why in future contests i will continue sending song in indigenous languages to show that not only the music of quality from :mx: is only in spanish language.

Official videoclip:

Lyrics (part of the song is in spanish and the other part that the children and Elizabeth Valgur sing is in zapotec):

De allí de donde yo vengo
Hablamos el Zapoteco
Díidxa záa, díidxa záa, díidxa záa (Zapoteco, zapoteco, zapoteco)

Los niños y los abuelos
Cantamos por nuestro pueblo
Juchitán, Juchitán, Juchitán

Chorus:
Mi lengua materna
Queremos salvar
Rini xcandadú díidxa záa (Soñamos en zapoteco)

Nanga ti badu xcuidi, (Aunque yo soy un niñito)
Díidxa záa caalú luxquenda biaane (Zapoteco te llevo en mi mente)
Neca cha zitu de lii, (Y aunque vaya lejos de ti)
Quezanda guziaanda lii, (Jamás te podré olvidar)
Díidxa záa lii ngá Xquenda (Zapoteco tu eres mi virtud)

Na díidxa záa nga rinie, (El zapoteco es mi lengua)
Ne Xhavizende nga xquidxe (Y Juchitán es mi tierra)
Con orgullo te vengo a contar

Yo se que soy muy pequeño
Y tengo tan solo un sueño
Preservar, transmitir y cuidar

Chorus:
Mi lengua materna
Queremos salvar

Mi lengua es eterna
Queremos cantar

Orgullo en mi tierra
Por siempre será

Enjoy the song and good luck to all!!!!

handeyener

FSC AUGUST 13

:mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx:

ARTIST: MEMO SALAZAR
SONG: PRODIGO

Memo-Salazar-320x320.jpg

l.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

Memo Salazar is a widely known performer in the mexican christian music scene, he comes from the southeast region of the country (Chiapas). With 26 years of age and nearly 10 year career arrived on the scene with a new project launching the promotional single called "This is Love" which shows an evolution and maturity in the sound of Memo Salazar, this material contains sounds from electronics, pop and alternative rock, and the message of each song competition aims to transform, renew and motivate a personal experience with Jesus Christ. One of the songs of the album is prodigo (our candidature). The song an be describe as a refreshing sound between rock, r&b from the 80´s and some pop vibe on it. It may not be your favorite during the first listening but it continues to grow on you as time passes by.

OFFICIAL SONG:

Good luck to everyone!!!!!!

handeyener

FSC SEPTEMBER 2013

:mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx::mx:

For the first time since our debut we send reggae music which is one of the genres that was still missing on the repertory. This is my favorite song of the month, a friend of mine from university who is an usual reggae listener suggested it to me :D

Viento Wirikuta is a band founded by former member of the renowned reggae band Roots Monterrey: David Iniguez, with the sole purpose of making music to reach and connect to other people. The so-called "cosmic troubadour" began to make songs for fun, to vent their experiences and share their thoughts, without the idea that later would form a whole band with the same goal: sharing music.

Upon separation of wind Roots, David begins to write other letters, creating music with only a guitar, these songs to reach the ears of other musicians, who also liked the idea of ​​making music consciousness.

They mention that they let flow the direction of the band, making heart. The band is releasing its first album by album, which contains 21 songs, all authorship of David and is expected to go public in the coming months.

Currently the band consists of David Iñiguez (guitar and vocals), Natalia Slipak (vocals), Frank Saenz (bass), Mario Puente (percussion), Victorio Quiroz (drums and ukulele).

a2798209489_10.jpg

OFFICIAL VIDEOCLIP:

If someone undserstands spanish here you can watch a full interview with all the band members so that you get to know more about their music and upcoming projects:

ENJOY THE SONGS AND GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!!!

Top Bottom