Contact us

FSC Finland

cegs5

FINLAND APRIL 2013

Nost3 & Protro
Sellubiitti

protro.jpg

cegs5

I'm sure nobody expected a catchy dancing humourous entry from Finland.
Sellubiitti (Cellubeat) is a catchy hip hop song with latin beats, exploring the Finnish sense of humor, proving that Finland is not only a country with a good hard rock bands or great melancholic ballads.
I hope you enjoy it!

:fi: VOTE FOR FINLAND :fi:

cegs5

FSC JUNE 2013

:fi::fi::fi: F I N L A N D :fi::fi::fi:

Krista Siegfrids - Can you see me ?

We all know Krista from ESC this year, she just released her debut album Ding Dong! and included her own written song "Can you see me" dedicated to her father who passed away when she was only 15 years old. I just transcript what Krista said about this song in her official blog:

"This song is really important to me. I wrote it to my father who passed away when I was 15. I still miss him very much. I can never get over the fact that he died too early, but I can learn to live with the sorrow. I have beautiful memories and I’m happy for the time we had together. He was a great man, he deserves many beautiful songs"

LYRICS

Can you see me?

I wonder where you are
Hope it's not too far
When will we meet?
The smile on your face
Just like the old days
Your beautiful heartbeat

You gave me a good start
You gave me your heart
I'll never lose that part
I think you hear me
I think you're right here
That's why I have no fear

I wish you could see that
I'm okay
Your words they took me far
I'm okay
That I am moving on

Can you see me?
Can you see me?

I still remember
Sat on your shoulders
I was too tired to walk
Laughing together
Spring Sunday weather
Ice cream and just small talk

I'm okay
Your words they took me far
I'm okay
That I am moving on

Can you see me?
Can you see me?

I wish I could see that
You're okay
Waiting there for me
I wish I could see that
You're okay
Please just let me know

I wish I could see that
You're okay
Smiling back at me
I wish I could see that
You're still here
Watching over me

Can you see me?
Can you see me?
Can you see me?

Can you see me?
Can you see me?

cegs5

Live performance last weekend in Kalajoki, west coast of Finland... (amateur video)

cegs5

FSC 53 - JULY 2013
RECKLESS LOVE - NIGHT ON FIRE

x68e.jpg

Reckless Love is a Finnish glam metal band, founded 2001 in Kuopio, Finland. The musical style of the band had undergone a major change over the years and, finally, on 23 April 2009, a record deal with Universal Music was made. On February 2010, they released their eponymous debut album, which reached number 13 in the Finnish charts. The band released their follow-up album, Animal Attraction, On October 5, 2011. As of the 26th of April, 2013, Reckless Love's new single, "Night On Fire" is available to purchase and download, and there is a music video, filmed in Las Palmas, Spain, to support the song. Their last album, called Spirit, will be available on 30th August 2013.

Current members of the band:

Olli Herman (Olli Herman Kosunen) (H. Olliver Twisted) - Singer
Pepe Reckless (Perttu Salohalme) - Guitar, backsinger
Jalle Verne (Jalmari Pääkkönen) - Bass, backsinger
Hessu Maxx (Heikki Ahonen) - Drums

LYRICS

cegs5

Guess who will love this song :lol: I find it good enough too, although in the past I liked other songs of Reckless Love more (I don't remember their titles now) :)

I like Reckless Love, they are so good live! Particulary in this song the best part IMO is the solo guitar xguitar

A-lister

Veteran
It's quite depressing to see a guy that could be hot dressing up in such clothes and have a Yohio hairdo :(

cegs5

FSC 54 - AUGUST 2013

SINI SABOTAGE ft. VILLEGALLE - LEVIKSET REPEE

dnbk.jpg

Sini Sabotage started her career by appearing as a featured artist on albums by Cheek and JVG and by doing DJ gigs. In 2013, she was signed to PME Records, founded by JVG, and released her breakthrough single "Levikset repee" in April. The song peaked at number one on the Finnish Singles Chart.
In May 2013 it was announced that Sini Sabotage will be one of the judges on the forthcoming sixth season of the Finnish television show Idols.
A new music genre was chosen to represent Finland in August: A high quality of rap and hip house xcheer

LYRICS (Finnish)

LYRICS (English)

cegs5

FSC 55 - SEPTEMBER 2013
Olavi Uusivirta ft. Pauliina Kokkonen - Tuhat vuotta sitten

cegs5

FSC 56 - OCTOBER 2013

:fi::fi::fi: FINLAND :fi::fi::fi:
ELOKUU - VALVOO

Elokuu (August in Finnish) is a Finnish hip hop band founded in 2011 by reggae artist Nopsajalka, Kenyan-Finnish rapper Juno and producer Jonas W. Karlsson as a mix of Finnish swing and jazz. Their first official single "Soutaa huopaa" was released on 20 January 2012 with great success. It peaked at number 2 on the Finnish Singles Chart. Elokuu's debut album Hääväki saapuu released by Capitol / EMI Music entered the Finnish Albums Chart at number 2 in its first week of release. Valvoo is a single taken from his last album Pöytä on katettu.

Top Bottom