Contact us

FSC Chat Box

Staewi

Important rule change
There have been some suggestions in the past to extend the timeframe for entries (which is now ten months, as you all should know :lol:). The mod team had a vote on this matter, thus the timeframe has been extended to twelve (12) months. This makes things easier in two ways
- the eligibility is checked more easily and without the danger to miscalculate: for example, all entries released on and after 1st March 2015 are eligible for March 2016 edition
- all juries have the possibility to choose from more yet fresh music, so there should be fewer "B-class choices" - that some juries have to take, as some noted.

The rule applies from March on. ;)

nofuxCZ

xup essential thing for FSC is that only new music is featured and 12 months imo still falls within this "fresh" timeframe while it also gives more space to countries with smaller music scenes

A-lister

Veteran
I'm ok with 12 months (although it will not be as "fresh"), but it's still a rational change but I hope we won't see more than that though...

eerik

Damn, now there are even more songs for me to consider every month. Sometimes I feel good when song's eligibility expires, but now this...

r3gg13

This guy/group makes fantastic remixes of relatively current songs. It would be wonderful if any of you could send a remix by him :)

P.s. greetings to all!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
^^ Good to see you again, [MENTION=5585]r3gg13[/MENTION]! Any chance we will see you back in the US FSC jury soon? ;)

r3gg13

^^ Good to see you again, [MENTION=5585]r3gg13[/MENTION]! Any chance we will see you back in the US FSC jury soon? ;)

I missed you all! :)

I'm considering it. I might have more time to listen to songs than I thought since I need to do a lot of driving between clinics, work, school and home. I'll see if I can manage to pay attention to the radio while driving :lol:. I might come back next month or so :)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
I missed you all! :)

I'm considering it. I might have more time to listen to songs than I thought since I need to do a lot of driving between clinics, work, school and home. I'll see if I can manage to pay attention to the radio while driving :lol:. I might come back next month or so :)

You'd be very welcome! :)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
A change in the 'FSC Warning rules’'

The rules for Warnings in the FSC were altered in 2015, into a ‘2 set Warning system’, but since it has turned out that they have been both difficult to enforce and to understand by many of our members, the FSC Mod team has re-evaluated the Warning system and decided to change it into a more streamlined, simplified (but still comprehensive enough) and more easily understood set of rules. The new FSC Warning rules are found in the ‘FSC Rules’-thread which has been updated accordingly; they can be found under 'Entries: point 12’ and 'Voting: point 9'. We ask that all members go read them and familiarize themselves with the changes made. Thank you
tqcd9Op.png

Top Bottom