Contact us

FSC Chat Box

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
I've listened to all the songs very carefully and reduced the list down to 21 songs. Today I'm going to listen to these songs again and again and my votes will most probably be sent by the end of the day. :cool:

nofuxCZ

I've listened to all the songs very carefully and reduced the list down to 21 songs. Today I'm going to listen to these songs again and again and my votes will most probably be sent by the end of the day. :cool:

Hi Luis! xwave
You can't send the votes yet :mrgreen: you have to wait for the evaluation period to be over (the evaluation period lasts for 7 days after the show + the votes collector hasn't been announced yet :mrgreen:)

EurovisionSmile

Veteran
Hi Luis! xwave
You can't send the votes yet :mrgreen: you have to wait for the evaluation period to be over (the evaluation period lasts for 7 days after the show + the votes collector hasn't been announced yet :mrgreen:)

xwave

Oh :oops: I've missed that somehow :? ok, thanks for telling me that, fuxy! :mrgreen: Well, I will rank them anyway and when I'm allowed I will send the votes! :mrgreen:

A-lister

Veteran
xwave

Oh :oops: I've missed that somehow :? ok, thanks for telling me that, fuxy! :mrgreen: Well, I will rank them anyway and when I'm allowed I will send the votes! :mrgreen:

Wow that was quick :eek: :mrgreen:... otherwise you have until the end of the month to do so you know? ;)

A-lister

Veteran
I'm trying to collect Sweden's points from FSC#1- to update the statistics on the Swedish wiki page for FSC, but I can't find all of the old scoreboards so I'm clueless about the points given. Some scoreboards have been added to the wiki pages, but mostly just for the later editions. Anyone know where to find all the scoreboards?

Kryptonite

I'm trying to collect Sweden's points from FSC#1- to update the statistics on the Swedish wiki page for FSC, but I can't find all of the old scoreboards so I'm clueless about the points given. Some scoreboards have been added to the wiki pages, but mostly just for the later editions. Anyone know where to find all the scoreboards?

Hmm, one additional option is to contact a FSC mod that made/posted the scoreboards, but it's a long shot. I'm a FSC mod for 2 and a half years and I'm not sure that I still have all scoreboards (that I made) or votes from all editions on my computer ...

I'm not sure if there's any other option. If they disappeared from the forum and the FSC mod doesn't have them, they're probably gone.

A-lister

Veteran
Hmm, one additional option is to contact a FSC mod that made/posted the scoreboards, but it's a long shot. I'm a FSC mod for 2 and a half years and I'm not sure that I still have all scoreboards (that I made) or votes from all editions on my computer ...

I'm not sure if there's any other option. If they disappeared from the forum and the FSC mod doesn't have them, they're probably gone.

I guess...

Well, it was worth a try atleast. If someone would know I guess they'd respond. Anyways, it's not a big problem, thanks for the response though :)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I've just found out that this singer is Cypriot (I actually knew her, she's Nicole Paparistodemou, who was the runner up in Greek Idol where Valando Tryfonos won and and took part in Cypriot ESC NF some years ago, but I had no idea Nikki Lee was her :?)

So, I missed the opportunity to send this song, now it's 1 year old xrofl3

r3gg13

I've just found out that this singer is Cypriot (I actually knew her, she's Nicole Paparistodemou, who was the runner up in Greek Idol where Valando Tryfonos won and and took part in Cypriot ESC NF some years ago, but I had no idea Nikki Lee was her :?)

So, I missed the opportunity to send this song, now it's 1 year old xrofl3

This is pretty fun and addicting xrofl2

Top Bottom