Contact us

FSC Chat Box

A-lister

Veteran
Well I dont want to be more important or different to the others, all countries should be the same.

And to be frank to everybody, Im not asking for anyone's opinion on this. As a member of one of the two juries Im telling you I want this changing.

I can't change anything, I'm not a mod... I was just telling my opinion on it all that's all ;)

doctormalisimo

Well I dont want to be more important or different to the others, all countries should be the same.

And to be frank to everybody, Im not asking for anyone's opinion on this. As a member of one of the two juries Im telling you I want this changing.

You're just being ridiculous. No one has ever (nor ever will) complain about the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories being referred to as 'the UK'. All countries are the same in that they're referred to by their common English name. And you are one member of about 60 members of FSC, most of whom think this discussion is the most pointless thing ever.

MyHeartIsYours

I can't change anything, I'm not a mod... I was just telling my opinion on it all that's all ;)
I know =))) I hope that a mod shall change this and respect the opinion of the actual jury members in question, rather than telling the jury members what they should be thinking :).

MyHeartIsYours

You're just being ridiculous. No one has ever (nor ever will) complain about the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and Crown Dependencies and Overseas Territories being referred to as 'the UK'. All countries are the same in that they're referred to by their common English name. And you are one member of about 60 members of FSC, most of whom think this discussion is the most pointless thing ever.
As I stated before, Im not asking for anybody else's opinion, so what the other 60 members think, I couldnt really care less about. I am now complaining about it, so people have complained. I am requesting that my country is presented as all the other countries are, that is not too much to ask and is nothing to do with anybody else.

Kryptonite

Writing the United Kingdom and United States is too much hassle? Really??? How rude. It's not as if we'd expect "of Great Britain and Northern Ireland" and "of America" to be written too, United Kingdom and United States shall suffice as they are our common shortened names. There are plenty of countries with long names that participate with their full names - The Netherlands, Czech Republic. Bosnia and Herzegovina used to play. Yet we're the only ones given the cba attitude of initials.

I do it because of one simple reason - United Kingdom and United States usually don't fit into scoreboards. :lol: That's why I use UK and USA, which are - after all - very common names for your countries.

And the part about other countries with long names simply isn't true. We have to use for instance: "Czech R.", "Netherlands" (without the) and "BIH" too, so UK and USA aren't alone in this.

We surely don't want to insult you or your country in ANY way so please don't take it so serious.

Mozz

I do it because of one simple reason - United Kingdom and United States usually don't fit into scoreboards. :lol: That's why I use UK and USA, which are - after all - very common names for your countries.

And the part about other countries with long names simply isn't true. We have to use for instance: "Czech R.", "Netherlands" (without the) and "BIH" too, so UK and USA aren't alone in this.

We surely don't want to insult you or your country in ANY way so please don't take it so serious.

I would've saved myself the effort and kindness of putting a lol smiley in your reply/explanation.

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Already I could choose my song for August's edition ?

Yes, you can choose your entry at any time before the deadline runs out. You can post it in your country's FSC private forum.
Check the following link for submitting an entry for FSC August -> http://www.escunited.com/t10584/

thumb_smiley1.gif

A-lister

Veteran
How big must be venue, to host FSC ? :D 8,000 is enough ? ;)

I think it's up to the winner to decide the venue, I reckon it could be a tent in their own garden if that's what they want to :lol:

Sean

Admin
Staff member
Still waiting for the all clear but I've joined here finally, dunno how many people know me.

'sup. :mrgreen:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Still waiting for the all clear but I've joined here finally, dunno how many people know me.

Welcome to FSC! Is now confirmed
thumb_smiley1.gif
You'll receive access very soon.

Top Bottom