Contact us

FSC Bulgaria

94ayd

Thanks, hope the rest appreciate it, too! :D

Matt

Admin Schmadmin
Staff member
I appreciate it, it's in my Top 14...so hard to make up my mind which songs to give points. Good luck Bulgaria, good effort!!!!!!

Sahistul

I didn't know Vessy, but she is very good. And the song is sooo special...xheart Congrats neighbours.

94ayd

Woo, finally someone commented on it! :lol: I know I haven't really been doing a lot of promotion but it's just too much time, and we'll still finish outside the top 10-20. :lol: I believe Vessy (Boneva's her surname) also took part in some ESC NFs (2006?). ;)

Last edited:

chontono

Wow, this song seems to be the one circulating a few months back with Elitsa Todorova´s "Light", right? I don´t know if the link is correct but if it is this is a superb song to the height of her fantastci esc entry. I will vote for it, no doubt!!!

94ayd

Wow, this song seems to be the one circulating a few months back with Elitsa Todorova´s "Light", right? I don´t know if the link is correct but if it is this is a superb song to the height of her fantastci esc entry. I will vote for it, no doubt!!!

"Svetlina (Светлина)" does mean "Light" if I understood you right. :lol: Y ¡muchas gracias!

Great entry!!

Thanks! :D Oh, actually you speak Spanish, too, what a strange coincidence. :lol:

cool_boy_93

Official video of our entry for July 2012
Deep Zone feat. Nadia - I love my DJ

Feel free to comment ;)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Although not being fan of chalga, I usually like Preslava's songs because her voice is very sweet for a chalga singer. And this month's entry of yours is very catchy and perfect candidate to be my summer jam xdance

A-lister

Veteran
Although not being fan of chalga, I usually like Preslava's songs because her voice is very sweet for a chalga singer. And this month's entry of yours is very catchy and perfect candidate to be my summer jam xdance

I like it aswell, and I'm a chalga fan :) , but I've heard it for months already though... I even thought it broke the rules at first but apparently it's newer than I thought it was.

CypriotGirl

Veteran
I like it aswell, and I'm a chalga fan :) , but I've heard it for months already though... I even thought it broke the rules at first but apparently it's newer than I thought it was.

I don't follow chalga charts anymore, because I used to, in the past when I was learning Bulgarian. I used to search for Bulgarian songs to listen in order to get more familiar with the language and most of them I found were chalga xrofl2

A-lister

Veteran
I don't follow chalga charts anymore, because I used to, in the past when I was learning Bulgarian. I used to search for Bulgarian songs to listen in order to get more familiar with the language and most of them I found were chalga xrofl2

Hilarious learning Bulgarian through chalga :lol:

handeyener

Thats the only songs we found when we are learning the language :lol: and then when you are more advanced in your studies you start to agree about how dumb some of the songs are :mrgreen:. Of course there are exceptions, among em are the lyrics of songs from Gloria, Preslava and some of Djena.

Top Bottom