Contact us

FSC Bulgaria

handeyener

Ohhh!!, i knew the video already now that i remember. It came out like 2 or 3 months ago, right?. I like a couple of songs of Dzhena!!!

HINT>this will get a couple of points from me (its a surprise how many!!)

cool_boy_93

Good choice Bulgaria, i like the rythm, good song :D

Glad to hear that! :) If you are interested in the text,you can find english translation in FSC PROMOTIONS THREAD. I think that the song has catching lyrics.This is one of the reasons why I like "Da te prejaliya" so much.

94ayd

I'm having a hard time finding out, but hopefully cool_boy_93 will be able to tell you. ;)

CypriotGirl

Veteran
Oh, really? So, you've tried singing along to this song or? :lol:

Sure! Especially those parts:

He says:
Събирам себе си след теб за да продължа = I gather myself after you in order to continue

He doesn't pronounce correctly the letter "ъ", because he don't have such sound in our language! It's what I found most difficult in Bulgarian! But I got used to a lot!

Което кара ме да те мразя = Which led me to hate you

Задвариям тази страница = I close this page

Не, нямам сърце да разбиване = No, I don't have heart for breaking
Не нямам очи за разплакване = I don't have eyes to cry (I understood that it has something to do with crying because it is a relative word to плача)
Няма и любов в минало времее = There is no love in the past

And the Greek part of course!

Honestly, I wrote and translate them in my own, except those that are in bold, which I didn't know!

handeyener

Im happy to see Gloriya as December representative. She is one of my favorite bulgarian singers!!!!!!!. The song is one of my tops now!!!. I wish success to the entry!!!

handeyener

Haha, I guessed who had posted positive comments for our entry. :lol:

And ive followed the songs of Gloriya since her beggining of her career back in the 90´s and seen some live performances of her. She is my favorite pop folk singer and the second one is between Preslava and Ivana.

Top Bottom