FSC 122

Final position: 28th (28 points)

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

FSC 125

Final position: 23rd (36 points)

Also, a "I oopsed" statement: this song was PERFECT to be entered in June, because it fits totally Festa Junina, a festive commemoration which happens during all June and it is really strong here in the Northeast, where I live. Oh well, better late than never.

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

FSC 129

Final position: 28th (34 points)

And as a bonus, there is also this doc which I recommend watching (english subtitles are available!)

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
Now that this FSC year is over, we can conclude that I should send Pabllo Vittar every month so that my results won't be so tragic. :lol:

What's gonna happen in 2020? I think I'll be "riskier", let's say. I'll use the contest to promote some new talents and also a few friends of mine who are in this music industry and deserve the world. I'll also try to focus on other regions outside the southeast, where most of the biggest stars and most of my entries are from.

I don't really expect my results to get better, but one can dream, right? See you all next year!

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member

FSC 131

Final position: 12th (69 points)

Fun fact: I had sent it in another contest. Results were today and........... I flopped :lol: new year same me
we did it kids!!!!

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FSC 132

Final position: 26th (35 points)

So... there was something I would have liked to have done last March. It was Carnaval month and I was like "why not send the Carnaval hit of the year!!!!". However, March was approaching and the hit wasn't... defined? International hit Ai Se Eu Te Pego, for example, was the Carnaval song of 2012. Other songs like Rebolation, Lepo Lepo, Olha a Explosão were the obvious hits of its years. 2019 seemed to be an exception (2018 as well ddd).

This year, it is pretty obvious that Tudo OK is the Carnaval hit. It is a pretty risky entry because it's the first time in almost two years that I send brazilian funk here. Lexa had pop vibes on it. Mc Tha had religious elements. This is just funk. And considering the first two had underachieved, this might be in contention for my first nul points of escunited xheat it's gonna be fun to see it.

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FSC 133

Final position: 33rd (18 points)

I decided to promote my friend who released his first album last year!!!! You can listen to the album here and look into his other songs here.

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FSC 135

Final position: 27th (35 points)

MetalAna haven't been around for over a year now so I thought it was a great time to return. xheat

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FSC 136

Final position: 29th (28 points)

I haven't forgotten :lol: just waiting for the evaluation period to pass.

This was my actual main entry, but it turned out to be ineligible because it's a cover of this.​

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FSC 139

Final position: 34th (17 points)

Again, I haven't forgotten :lol: but since I wasn't able to join the LL this time, I waited for the evaluation period to end.

Here is a video where Ventura Profana explains a bit of her work (which is pretty much related to her social science studies) and comments a bit about "Resplandecente":

It has English subtitles, so I suppose you shouldn't have much trouble understanding it.​

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FSC 140

Final position: 28th (32 points)

Happy halloween season!!!!! We might not win the show, but we are contenders for best video award. xheat

Last edited:
Top Bottom