Contact us

FSC Brazil

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FSC 141

Final position: 19th (51 points)

This is a bit of let's-get-to-know-the-artist as the song I actually wanted to send from him was not eligible xcry congrats to me and this ALMOST get past the time eligibility as well. Still, Caio is too precious and deserves some love and recognition!!!!!!!​

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FSC 142

Final position: 22nd (47 points)

She is the only former "The Voice Brasil" contestant that I've ever rooted for (given that I HATE the reality) - she went to the final in the second (?) season of the show, where she lost to a flop from my city we haven't heard of since then.​

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FSC 143

Final position: 33rd (23 points)

I was planning to send this next month, but as my first pick ended up being not eligible, it's showing its grace before I expected. xcheer This should be the most friendly of the metalana entries so far, so hope you enjoy it!​

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FSC 144

Final position: 10th (78 points)

Yearly Pabllo Vittar entry appearing early this year!!!! Well, I didn't have much choice anyway, it was either this month or the next one. Bless him for still making stuff that makes me interested in the Brazilian mainstream music scene. xheat

Also, check out the remix feat. Alice Glass!!!!​

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FSC 147

Final position: 35th (22 points)

Ok, I wanted to send a trance track for quite some time, but it was a bit avril lavigne - complicated.mp3 to find one that I properly enjoy, because Brazil's electronic scene is still too focused on (deep) house. The trance tracks I found before were either not enjoyable enough or over a year old. Thankfully, I found this, which is likable enough for me. xcry

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FSC 148

Final position: 34th (16 points)

Another year in this country, another year without the glorious FESTA JUNINA xcry

Ebe3WrhXYAU93TN.jpg

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
FSC 149

Final position: 6th (85 points)

I thought I had posted here 🤡 oops​

Last edited:

Ana Raquel

OM Mod
Staff member
And let's wrap up my first run in FSC!

Thank you for over 3 years and 40 editions together. xcheer

You can remember all my entries (including Cruel, from my only month as a co-jury) here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqqWS6Q0CwDWZ91f-wKzA3fO344kITLBD
You can see all my 12 points here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqqWS6Q0CwDVZv_3Z6O-LC8GY7t_plPS-
You can see all my received/given points here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PqG5O-ZE5Xw4KT-yjs92qkxuzC-j5ok0CA-VuKE59mw/edit?usp=sharing (thank you @94ayd for being our biggest supporter xlove)

I hope I can return once my routine is not so demanding (and given that I'm struggling at the first subject of my post-grad, that might take a while :lol:). Cheers!

Top Bottom