Contact us

FSC #68 October 2014 - Submit your entries!

94ayd

Re: FSC #68 October 2014 - Submit your entries! [DDL: September 29th, 23:59 CET]

От първото ме хвана...? :lol:

Nah, something older. :p

nekoisneko

Re: FSC #68 October 2014 - Submit your entries! [DDL: September 29th, 23:59 CET]

Dang, i miss the deadline :(

I think i have to evaluate my participation in here

elvisontheisland

Dang, i miss the deadline :(

I think i have to evaluate my participation in here

Come on, neko, don't take it personally. Just wait it out until the next edition. Indonesia sent some fine entries over the past couple of months, we wouldn't wanna miss out!

Kryptonite

The deadline is over. Here is the final list of participating countries:

CONFIRMED COUNTRIES: 36
(will be updated on a daily-basis)
:no:
:hr:
:sl:
:cz:
:ma:
:gr:
:us:
:fi:
:my:
:be:
:se:
:pl:
:de:
:ro:
:za:
:mt:
:ph:
:br:
:uk:
:tr:
:il:
:mx:
:ru:
:ca:
:ee:
:cy:
:rs:
:ch:
:bg:
:ie:
:al:
:es:
:at:
:ua:
:nl:
:pt:

nekoisneko

I figured that I did xrollinglol, you use it in a beginning of a sentence, huh?

I was gonna say giiiiilééééééééééé :lol:

and you use another word in wrong way (again) :"D :"D :"D

"Buset" or "Buuuuuuuseeeeeeeet" (as long as you wish) is a word to express yourself that you are shocked or surprised (in hyperbole way :"D)

"Gile" or "Gila" or "Gileeeeee" (as long as you wish) is the same with "Buset" but it's for something that not as shocked as "Buset" :"D

those are slang expression

or,

you can watch this video for another "slang" words :'D :

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

because I'm unable to attend this months LL. Please will someone send me a copy of the comments on the UK's song from it? :D

revallsay

because I'm unable to attend this months LL. Please will someone send me a copy of the comments on the UK's song from it? :D

I may not watch my favourtie tv soap opera just to attend LL. If I am there, I will copy the comments for you:)

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I may not watch my favourtie tv soap opera just to attend LL. If I am there, I will copy the comments for you:)

Thank you! :)

ParadiseES

OK now I found out about the LL. I won't be able to attend it (maybe the last songs but that's all about it), so if no one from our jury can't finally make it, could someone copy-paste the comments on the Spanish song for us? :)

Mozz

LL tonight at 19:00 CET

link: http://plug.dj/fscforthemasses

The LL will be random and blind.

Notes:

1. If you haven't logged into plug.dj for a while: they've recently changed their login procedure a bit.

2. Don't click on meh. This is the only rule. Don't click on meh. Because the song might be skipped before it ends if it got a few mehs. If you don't like the song, you can always turn the volume lower.

revallsay

OK now I found out about the LL. I won't be able to attend it (maybe the last songs but that's all about it), so if no one from our jury can't finally make it, could someone copy-paste the comments on the Spanish song for us? :)

I'm doing it for :uk: and I can sure do it for you too :) good luck!

Leydan

Worldvision Mod
Staff member

I'm doing it for :uk: and I can sure do it for you too :) good luck!

I HAVE MADE IT!!! JUST IN TIME! :D

A-lister

Veteran

Sweden will be represented in the LL ;)

Top Bottom