Contact us

FSC #24 - February 2011 - THE SHOW - RESULTS PAGE 9

94ayd

WELCOME TO THE 24TH EDITION OF THIS SPECTACULAR CONTEST!

The contest has returned to the United Kingdom, namely London after a very convincing win last month.

London is the capital of the United Kingdom, the largest metropolitan area in the United Kingdom and the largest urban zone in the European Union by most measures. It has been a major settlement for two millennia, its history going back to its founding by the Romans, who called it Londinium. London's ancient core, the City of London, largely retains its square-mile mediaeval boundaries.

London is a leading global city, with strengths in the arts, commerce, education, entertainment, fashion, finance, healthcare, media, professional services, research and development, tourism and transport all contributing to its prominence. It is the world's largest financial centre alongside New York, has the largest city GDP in Europe and is home to the headquarters of more than 100 of Europe's 500 largest companies. It is the most visited city in the world and it's attractions include four World Heritage Sites. In 2012, London will host the Olympic and Paralympic Games.
england-london-landmarks-union-jack-canvas-art-print-3767-p.jpg

150+Years+Since+London+Ben+Goes+Operation+6Mo4aqiT  i-4l.jpg

And we're airing live from the O2 ARENA now. :D

The O2 Arena is a multi-purpose indoor arena located in the centre of The O2 (formally the Millennium Dome) - a large entertainment complex on the Greenwich peninsula in South East London. With a capacity of up to 23,000 depending on the event, it is one of the largest indoor arenas in Europe alongside the Manchester Evening News Arena (MEN Arena), the Lanxess Arena in Cologne and the Belgrade Arena. In 2008, The O2 arena took the crown of the World's Busiest Arena from the MEN Arena, a title held since 2001.

4026506886_a68587532f.jpg

The Hosts:
RUSS SPENCER :mrgreen:
chitty07_news14.jpg

DAVINA McCALL
Davina+McCall+pictures.jpg

Now that we've met the hosts, let's hear the 31 songs from all round the world, proudly representing their countries:

Ant this concludes tonight's show. :) Thank you for watching and remember, even if you've already found your favourites, you won't be able to vote for one week, so stay tune to see when the beginning begins and who will be collecting your votes. In the meantime, let's share our opinions on the show and songs. :D :lol:

RECAP
(made by GokTengri)

Send your votes to Matt until February 25, 00:00CET!

Last edited:

evilperson

Re: FSC #24 - February 2011 - THE SHOW - London, the United Kingdom

The Canadian song only has one artist, Anjulie.

evilperson

I'm aware, J.O.B. is solely responsible for the remix of the song, the one submitted to FSC is the original mix that is credited to only Anjulie. The song was submitted in the private forum with the correct information.

94ayd

AlekS told me videos with changing pictures will put players in an uneven position. These don't work for me, either, AlekS... :lol: They used to work for me in previous edition but not anymore.

@evilperson: I can change the banner but it's too late to change it in the archive. :( By the way, awesome song! :mrgreen:

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member

:no: For February 2011 Norway goes for Caribbean-inspired dance-pop! The performers are Madcon feat. Ameerah. For more information and promotion of the entry (including lyrics in English) check out the FSC Norway-thread and the FSC Promotions-thread! We hope you’ll enjoy it!

Good luck to all entries this month! :)

Bojan

srsly??? they are only pictures, and i don't even look at them while listening. it's far from a fancy montage too :?
as i said, the other one don't for me and for others I see...

Fichko

Big Brother house,... THIS IS DAVINA !!! :D:D:twisted:

stevan989

I really like "Freaky like me", that song is in my 2010. best songs list :D "Studeni" is great too :D I think that this edition will be very good :)

AlekS

Veteran

@94ayd - no prob. Find me a normal video host except YT and vimeo ;)

Cooler

Banned

Inna FTW! Or BA ftw! :D

ParadiseES

OMG I think I like almost all songs this edition. Thank you and congratulations for your choices, guys :)

AlekS

Veteran

xyeah

one of the best editions :p
I'm so gonna have doubts while compiling my votes.

Top Bottom