Contact us

FSC #162 - August 2022: The Show! [Guarda - Portugal] | RESULTS from page 3

Journalist

BiH decided the winner - what an honor! xheat

Congratulations Sweden on the win, great song - Aleyna is truly an amazing artist, combined with the excellent Jubel this became one hit. Well done! xclap I think that Denmark deserved to be a couple of places higher... xcoffee

Congratulations to the rest of the TOP3. Thanks Ausesken for a great show! xcheer

Thanks to the few voters for the points for BiH - Romania for 8 points, Morocco for 7 points and Finland for 2 points. xheart This type of music is widely represented in BiH and is something that every Bosnian is used to. I really liked it at first listen and decided to send it, even though I knew it was a bit risky because it is quite unusual and different. I'm glad you three liked the song.

See you at the next FSC, somwhere in Sweden!​

heke1988

Congratulations Sweden! I ranked you 19th place.

Thank you all, who voted :fi: and Paula Vesala.

:6::tw::uk:
:3::ee:
:2::bg::il::pl:
:1::mx:

Here is how :fi: jury voted:

:12::no:
:10::rs:
:8::ua:
:7::dk:
:6::cy:
:5::pt:
:4::me: (DQ)
:3::my:
:2::ba:
:1::bg:

Places 11th-15th:

11: :lt:
12: :ma:
13: :tw:
14: :ro:
15: :it:

AlekS

Veteran
xrose :se:

Can't believe I missed the show o_O
Absolutely didn't expect the top 3 for us. WhoKnows chose it, but she was in my personal selection too)).

Ukrainian jury voted like this:

WhoKnows:

:12: :se: Sweden
:10: :uk: UK
:8: :lt: Lithuania
:7: :de: Germany
:6: :dk: Denmark
:5: :bg: Bulgaria
:4: :ba: Bosnia & Herzegovina
:3: :ro: Romania
:2: :ma: Morocco
:1: :za: South Africa

AlekS:

:12: :ma: Morocco
:10: :es: Spain
:8: :no: Norway
:7: :uk: United Kingdom
:6: :my: Malaysia
:5: :ro: Romania
:4: :me: Montenegro
:3: :cy: Cyprus
:2: :de: Germany
:1: :bg: Bulgaria

chontono

Thanks for the show, Ausesken xrose
Congratulations to :se:, not my cup of tea but still it was liked by the other members of my jury. I really wished :cy: to win ofc, but will that ever happen? xshrug
Very glad and satisfied with that 6th place especially with a proposal joubil took and thanks to those high marks from :it: :ua: :se: :az: :at: :gr: :jp:, thank you soooo much to all of you xrunhug
Next time, a song in a really authentic language, probably to get in the bottom but with so much art in it :)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :se: Sweden with yet another FSC-victory! Gratulerer!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :bg::me::za: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :mx::ba::ma: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and a 22nd place this month - for Norway in FSC #162 August. It was a strong FSC-month with many popular songs and I am glad to see some of you enjoyed the feel-good upbeat Summer-pop song by the talented Norwegian singer-songwriter Dagny :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #162 August

WitplPg.jpg

The Norwegian jury looks forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #163 September 2022!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
For the first time in what must be forever I missed the results show due to work requirements, only to find my best result in over a year! TBH I was expecting to crash and burn hard, so this is a very welcome surprise.

Thank you to everybody who voted for :za:, 4th place is an excellent result for me, It happens very seldom that I reach the top 5, and it makes me so happy that so many of you enjoyed my entry, especially in such a tough month.

Congrats to :se:, it is an excellent song, and also being my own :12: makes it so much more enjoyable.

Also thanks to @Ausesken for hosting a successful and flawless results show, I couldn't have done it better myself.

Thanks again for all the points:
:12: :ch::cy:
:8: :fr::no:
:7: :rs::it:
:6: :lt::pt::ma:
:5: :my::pl:
:4: :tw::dk:
:3: :se:
:2: :nl:

Top Bottom