Contact us

FSC #161 - July 2022: THE SHOW! [Tórshavn, Faroe Islands, Denmark] | RESULTS from page 2

Bmbriga

Congratulations to :pt:!!! Great winner! Loved the song. xcheer

Thanks for the votes!
:10::fi::me:
:8::uk::lv::ch:
:6::gr:
:5::dk:
:4::pt:
:1::cy:

As always left side of the scoreboard makes me happy, so I'm pleased with :hr: results.

Congratulations to :me:, too. It was really close. Great result! xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :pt: Portugal with FSC-victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :mx::rs::es: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :ro::se::nl: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points (special thanx for the 12 and 10 points!) - and a very good 9th place this month - for Norway in FSC #161 July. Great to get into the top 10 with this somewhat unconventional entry and I am glad to see several of you enjoyed the melodic and epic cinematic instrumental-based song for Norway by the talented Two Steps From Hell :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #161 July

5KdQnsR.jpg

The Norwegian jury looks forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #162 August 2022!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

hawadharma

Congrats :pt: ! You don't receive any points from me but you still win :D

A bit sad that :me: just short some points to win, and :az: is very underrated :(
Also :my: is in bottom 3 :lol:

Thanks to all who voted for us :D

Last edited:

Datura

congrats Portugal, from the first listen i already felt this had winner vibes and the victory is well deserved imo.
very happy about 5th place for austria :at:, such a great score is very very rare for my standards. great that i found a song u guys enjoyed

fango

Congratulations :pt: ! I love this song and Diogo Piçarra so much. Yes, my 12 points won ! xcheer
:tw: in this edition got 87 points and ranked No.6
This is a good results, thank :no: AURORA she is an amazing artist.

Here are the fans xlove who support Qing Feng Wu (吳青峰) & AURORA :
:12: :rs: x12points
:10: :ua: :ro:
:8: :ee: :pt: :me:
:7: :cz: :es: :ma:
:5: :lt:
:4: :nl:
:1: :no:

Here are :tw: Taiwan Jury's TOP 10 : xmetal

:12: :pt: Portugal - Diogo Piçarra - Sorriso
:10: :ua: Ukraine - Max Barskih - Chekai mene
:8: :me: Montenegro - Emel Franca - Gdje je
:7: :gr: Greece - Marina Satti - Ponos Krifos
:6: :cy: Cyprus - Fikri Karayel - Uzaktan
:5: :za: South Africa - Alter Ego - Verniel My Maar
:4: :no: Norway - Two Steps From Hell - Last One Standing
:3: :az: Azerbaijan - EMINZADA - Beautiful Long Hair
:2: :my: Malaysia - Naim Daniel - Mainan
:1: :id: Indonesia - Jinan Laetitia - Picture

TOP 11-20 (in alphabetical order) :
:cz: :ee: :fi: :it: :lt: :ma: :nl: :rs: :se: :ch:

Thank you all for such great songs and amazing FSC. xcheer

AlekS

Veteran
Parabéns, :pt: Portugal! xcheer

:ua: Ukrainian votes:

WhoKnows

:12::fi: Finland
:10: :uk: UK
:8: :es: Spain
:7: :mx: Mexico
:6: :tw: Taiwan
:5: :ro: Romania
:4: :lt: Lithuania
:3: :gr: Greece
:2: :pl: Poland
:1: :ch: Switzerland

AlekS

:12: :uk: The UK
:10: :ee: Estonia
:8: :at: Austria
:7: :tw: Taiwan
:6: :nl: The Netherlands
:5: :no: Norway
:4: :es: Spain
:3: :ch: Switzerland
:2: :id: Indonesia
:1: :it: Italy

And again we both snubbed the winner xblush

xrose @ Journalist for hosting xup

A-lister

Veteran
So unfortunately missed another live show, but congrats to :pt: @JSSArcos @Mari Lopes on the victory xclap, the song was pretty good and just outside of my own top. 10.

As for the results for Sweden this month, I am actually a bit shocked to see it flop so badly and end up in the bottom 10, I didn't know what to expect but at least I didn't expect that (it actually happens to be one of my personal favorites of the Swedish entries this year so far)... oh well... hope for better luck in the next edition instead :)

... with that being said... of course still a very big...

Thank you to everybody that supported us this edition! xhug

34 pts

:6: :at: :az:
:5: :my:
:4: :mx:
:3: :bg: :pl: :pt:
:2: :de:
:1: :me: :ch:

The split votes of the Swedish jury:

__ @A-lister @Ekholmia

:12: :mx: ___ :rs:
:10: :me: ___ :de:
:8: :cz: ___ :pt:
:7: :lt: ___ :cy:
:6: :za: ___ :it:
:5: :gr: ___ :pl:
:4: :rs: ___ :at:
:3: :de: ___ :mx:
:2: :ua: ___ :gr:
:1: :tw: ___ :uk:

Last edited:

Verjamem

I was working on Wednesday and Thursday, yesterday I had a night out, so I didn't think about results. Anyway, great to see them now :D

Congratulations :pt:! :) Few great songs did well deservedly, like :me: :it: :fi: :rs:, :lt: had a best one in last months (since Thundertale - Tinkle I think), but it was not enough to climb to Top 10, unfortunately. After many months (years?) I gave points to :ma: and they ended bottom, such a sad coincidence.

Polish points (Domi left the chat)
:12: :fi:
:10: :lt:
:8: :rs:
:7: :me:
:6: :it:
:5: :lv:
:4: :my:
:3: :se:
:2: :ma:
:1: :no:

Thank you for points on our entry! Not great, not terrible. You can't really chain yourself to entry in English :)

xlove
:10: :mx:
:4: :ch:
:3: :cz: :fi:
:2: :id:
:1: :de: :it:

See you in Matosinhos/Espinho :D

Last edited:

Ekholmia

As for the results for Sweden this month, I am actually a bit shocked to see it flop so badly and end up in the bottom 10, I didn't know what to expect but at least I didn't expect that (it actually happens to be one of my personal favorites of the Swedish entries this year so far)... oh well... hope for better luck in the next edition instead :)

I'm really surprised it did so poorly too. It's my nr 1 'summer song' from this year. Perhaps it a song that only really, really works in Sweden. I don't know. :)

A-lister

Veteran
I'm really surprised it did so poorly too. It's my nr 1 'summer song' from this year. Perhaps it a song that only really, really works in Sweden. I don't know. :)

Yeah, maybe "too Swedish" I dunno xshrug

Oh well, you can't succeed all time :)

Datura

i didn't have it in my personal top10 in the beginning but it climed into my top5 after a few listens.

every edition there are some songs that im SURE will do better but they end up pretty low (my own entry in fsc160 eg aswell, i rarely expect a good placing but that time for once i actually did - i was very wrong, ended up 30th or something like this. and i had no big hopes this time and ended in the top5.) always surprising here :D

chontono

Congrats to :pt:!!! Congrats @JSSArcos xbow xbow xbow
That song was so close to my points, but never expected such result! Still very impressed by the awful result for the funniest bop entry from :il: we ended up loving, thanks for introducing it to us, we use it in the car on and on xrunhug In fact, it reminds me of a song we sent some time ago, number 1 in Spain, that finished last here :unsure:
Thanks a lot for all votes to :es: with that heart-felt ballad and to repeat that 11th place in a row!
Finally, congrats to all the top places and to all of you for such a wonderful edition, at least for me it was ;)

JSSArcos

Wow I didn't expect this time.
Sincerely see a possible top 10 borderline. That's why I was very surprised and happy to see "Sorriso" win xbow
I saw a Diogo Piçarra concert in May and he gave an amazing show, that motivated me to send it xblush

Thank you for points on our entry! xdance2xbowxheartxheart

:12: :il: :cz: :tw:
:8: :at: :hr:
:7: :mx:
:6: :uk: :bg: :ro: :ee: :ch:
:4: :it:
:3: :za: :de:
:2: :az: :cy:
(I hope I haven't forgotten anyone)

This is how the Portuguese jury voted:

screenshot-ibb-co-2022-08-02-03-46-21.png

Thanks to the hosts for the show :love: xbow

see you in Portugal

200.gif

A-lister

Veteran
Thank you for points on our entry! Not great, not terrible. You can't really chain yourself to entry in English :)

xlove
:10: :mx:
:4: :se:
:3: :cz: :fi:
:2: :id:
:1: :de: :it:

See you in Matosinhos/Espinho :D

Thank you for the thank yous but I'm afraid you mixed us up with some other country, since unfortunately in this edition Sweden didn't give any collective point to Poland....
Wow I didn't expect this time.
Sincerely see a possible top 10 borderline. That's why I was very surprised and happy to see "Sorriso" win xbow
I saw a Diogo Piçarra concert in May and he gave an amazing show, that motivated me to send it xblush

Thank you for points on our entry! xdance2xbowxheartxheart

:12: :il: :cz: :tw:
:8: :at: :hr:
:7: :mx:
:6: :uk: :bg: :ro: :ee: :ch:
:4: :it:
:3: :za: :de:
:2: :az: :cy:
(I hope I haven't forgotten anyone)

This is how the Portuguese jury voted:

screenshot-ibb-co-2022-08-02-03-46-21.png

Thanks to the hosts for the show :love: xbow

see you in Portugal

200.gif

Congrats again on the victory and thanks again on your points for us as well xclapI actually had your entry on the list of potential winners so not super surprising imo ;)

I think you forgot to mention the collective :6: from :se: though ;)

Verjamem

Thank you for the thank yous but I'm afraid you mixed us up with some other country, since unfortunately in this edition Sweden didn't give any collective point to Poland....
True, I'm so used to getting points from you that I took this as no-brainer :gimmefive:

Thank you :ch:!

Top Bottom