Contact us

FSC #161: July 2022 Entry submission

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
Here is the official running order to be used for the show:

C1BlU4d.png

* Please note that a different running order may be used during the Live Listening.​

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Upcoming LL: FSC July

We want to have a Live Listening (LL) for FSC July at BeatSense on Friday 1st July. It would be fun if we managed to get at least 10 members to attend (we are most often fewer than this, usually 6 to 8), it's always most fun with many members present, and so we ask for your help, come and join us and spread the word in the FSC Community xcheer

When do you wish the LL to take place this Friday? What time suits you best this time? (start between 18:00 CET and 21:00 CET)

If you think you can attend, please let us know below or in a PM to me so we get a rough idea of how many will be there.

Time and Link: TBA

We all look forward to this upcoming LL-event - Thank you for the help xhug

hawadharma

Upcoming LL: FSC July

We want to have a Live Listening (LL) for FSC July at BeatSense on Friday 1st July. It would be fun if we managed to get at least 10 members to attend (we are most often fewer than this, usually 6 to 8), it's always most fun with many members present, and so we ask for your help, come and join us and spread the word in the FSC Community xcheer

When do you wish the LL to take place this Friday? What time suits you best this time? (start between 18:00 CET and 21:00 CET)

If you think you can attend, please let us know below or in a PM to me so we get a rough idea of how many will be there.

Time and Link: TBA

We all look forward to this upcoming LL-event - Thank you for the help xhug

xcheer xcheer

I will be there :)
My opinion on the LL time doesn't matter much (since both of those times are past my bedtime anyway LOL), so I'm OK with any time :)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
@hawadharma Great! :)

By "start between 18:00 CET and 21:00 CET" I meant 18, 19, 20 or 21, just so everyone knows. We know some members will be busy with other activities on a Friday evening so we are flexible when it comes to the time of the LL this time (y)

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
We are waiting to hear from more members who can join tomorrow's LL-event at BeatSense xcheer

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Since there seem to be no preferences as to when to start the LL-event tonight, we will go with the general 'sweetspot' (not too early, not too late) 20:00 CET as normal. I will confirm also with the BeatSense link below shortly xup

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
AZzxAts.jpg

Date: TODAY 1st July - - -- - ---------- - -- --- - - - - - -
Time: 20:00 CET - - -- - --------------------------------------
BeatSense link: BeatSense ---------------------- - - - -
Running Order: Random - - -- - ---------- - -- - --------
Pre-show: from 19:30 CET - - -- - ---------- - -- - ----
Welcome! xcheer- - -- - ---------- - -- - ---------- - -- - ---

e8oFXk6.jpg

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
The LL for FSC #161 July 2022 at BeatSense has just been completed. Thank you all for attending! xup

And so it is now possible for countries to promote their entries in the FSC Promotion thread and/or in their separate public country-threads.

The FSC #161 July 2022 MP3-archives (with all the songs) + the FSC July 2022 Show will be posted in due course!
tqcd9Op.gif

Top Bottom