Contact us

FSC #157 March 2022: Entry Submissions

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
HJWiCTE.gif

Your entries for the 157th edition of FSC in March 2022 may now be submitted.

Please submit details for both your Main entry and Backup entry.

It is compulsory to submit a backup entry in case the main entry is ineligible or disqualified. Entries will not be confirmed without a backup entry.

Entries are submitted by posting details in the respective country Private Forums, or can be sent by PM to me, aardvark.
Please note that details of submitted entries may not be disclosed or made public until all entries have been made public at the start of the new FSC edition.

Please submit the following details:
Artist:
Please refer to FSC rules on nationality to ensure that the artist is eligible to represent your country.
Song title: Original music only. No covers, or songs from ESC, JESC or National Finals.
Release date: Please check carefully to ensure that the oldest release date to be found across all platforms is not older than 12 months during the edition month.
Video: Please provide a link to a video on Youtube (official, picture or lyric)
MP3: Please provide a download link to a music file using Sendspace or Dropbox.

*If you are experiencing problems with any of the requirements above, or have any other queries, myself or any member of the mod team will gladly help out.

The deadline for submitting entries will be on:

26 February at 23:59 CET

Please take careful note of the deadline; No entries will be accepted after the deadline.
Please submit your entries as soon as possible, rather than waiting for the very last minute, to avoid unforeseen difficulties and errors, and ultimate disappointment.

Confirmed entries:
:no::lv::tw::il::cy::az::mx::za::rs::se:
:dk::fi::my::ua::at::au::us::pl::ba::es:
:ch::pt::ee::nl::gr::uk::it::de::hr::me:
:bg:

Last edited:

CypriotGirl

Veteran
:cy: is in with a song that I discovered some weeks ago and it was just in time, because it was released last March. I had to push one month later my already existing list of entries. It's a bilingual song, in Greek and a language I've never sent in FSC before. It's a male/female duet. The female is from another country and sings in the native language of that country, and the male is Cypriot-born and raised but his origins are from the country of the female singer, and he represented Cyprus in ESC some years ago. It's a beautiful folk ballad.

heke1988

@aardvark :fi: entry and back-up has been posted to our private forum.

This time :fi: is going with Death Metal.

Datura

Austrian Entry :at: + Backup submitted via pm

theCONWEL

WorldVision & OM Mod
Staff member
:uk: entry and backup in our private forum :mrgreen:

aardvark

FSC Mod
Staff member
The voting deadline has passed, and we have 31 confirmed entries for FSC 157 in March.

Several juries have indicated that they will be taking a break in March, and hopefully all of them will return again in April.

Details regarding the running order, live listening and the show will follow in due course.

Top Bottom