Contact us

FSC #156 - February 2022: The Show! [Turku - Finland] | RESULTS from page 3

Ausesken

10 points...

zR19A7t.png

Bmbriga

Congratulations to :it:! xcheer
It's a great song!

I'm extremely happy, happy. I can't believe :hr: is 5th. Once more thanks to everybody who voted for the song xlove and special thanks to :lt: who didn't vote and allowed :hr: to slide in Top5. xblush

Journalist

Congrats Italy! xheart
Thank you @Ausesken for the great show! xrose

I'm a bit disappointed about 🇧🇦 result but I hope it will be better. Thank you for your precious 21 points: Finland, USA, Canada, Estonia and Morocco!

Malagant

FSC Admin
Staff member
Many Congratulations to :it: Italy with FSC-victory!
tqcd9Op.gif

My absolute favourites this month were: :tw::il::pl: (great choices all!) but well done to all countries that ended in my top 10, you all sent enjoyable songs!
tqcd9Op.gif

The countries that ended just outside my top 10 - & my points - this FSC-month, were (in no particular order): :de::se::nl: Nice entries these too
tqcd9Op.gif

Thank You to everyone for the votes/points - and a 26th place this month - for Norway in FSC #156 February. Glad to see some of you enjoyed this melodic EDM-song by Alan Walker ft. K-391 & Boy in Space :)

Here are the Norwegian Jury-votes for FSC #156 February

nmAMYEb.jpg

We look forward to presenting more Norwegian music for you in FSC #157 March 2022!
tqcd9Op.gif

Regards,
Malagant​

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
Congratulations :it: ! :D
I think it's a decent entry, though I didn't vote for it myself ;)

I'm a bit sad to see :ch:, with what is my clear favorite so far this year, being so close to victory without winning after all. 2nd is still extremely good though xlove

Zorjan

FSC Mod
Staff member
I didn't get to follow the show live as I had some family plans and knew that :dk: would struggle anyway...
So having received 36 points after the first four scoreboards seemed unreal :eek: I wasn't even sure that VOLA would end up with 36 points after the last scoreboard!
Obviously it's annoying to do so well for such a long time and then the points suddenly just stop coming... But finishing 7th is still way better than I expected :D
Thank you @Verjamem for suggesting the song!

And thank you for making it happen to:

xheart :fi: :mx: :pl: :bg: :ru: :no: :nl: :pt: :at: :hr: :es: :au: :ba: :ch: :tw: xheart

This was my top 15:

:12: :ch:
:10: :ru:
:8: :tw:
:7: :nl:
:6: :gr:
:5: :rs:
:4: :fi:
:3: :no:
:2: :ee:
:1: :uk:

11th: Cyprus